Customers Also Bought
- Enjoy free communication with this Earhook Earphone
- Apart from surveillance purposes, this Walkie Talkie Headphone is also commonly used for security at airports, casinos, manufacturing plants, crowd control at conventions and concerts, and other working environment requiring discret communications
- Clear and strong speaker, a very strong function of wind power interference
- Apply to the police, wearing helmets and other motorcycle enthusiast's family use. Communication is convenient
- This is ideal for demanding covert security applications where sound clarity and durability are of paramount importance
- The Walkie Talkie Headset is made with the different radio models
- The Walkie Talkie Earpiece is full compliance with emergency requirements
- You can adjust the volume on the headphones
- Compatible with: PUXING PX-2R
- This Walkie Talkie Earphone is applicable to professional personnel such as police on special missions, fire fighters
- The length of this Walkie Talkie Earpiece is long enough to allow you around your neck
- With the microphone, this Walkie Talkie Earpiece is ideal for demanding covert security applications where sound clarity and durability are of paramount importance
- With it, you can adjust the volume of this Walkie Talkie Earphone
- This Handsfree Earphone is made of high quality and durable materials, special headset plug for most portable audio devices
Types of headphones:
The particular needs of the listener determine the choice of headphone. The need for portability indicates smaller, lighter headphones but can mean a compromise in fidelity. Headphones used as part of a home hi-fi do not have the same design constraints and can be larger and heavier. Generally, headphone form factors can be divided into four separate categories: circumaural, supra-aural, earbud, and in-ear.
- Circumaural: Circumaural headphones have large pads that surround the outer ear.Circumaural headphones (sometimes called full size headphones) have circular or ellipsoid earpads that encompass the ears. Because these headphones completely surround the ear, circumaural headphones can be designed to fully seal against the head to attenuate any intrusive external noise. Because of their size, circumaural headphones can be heavy and there are some sets which weigh over 500 grams (1 lb). Good headband and earpad design is required to reduce discomfort resulting from weight
- Supra-aural: A pair of supra-aural headphones.Supra-aural headphones have pads that sit on top of the ears, rather than around them. They were commonly bundled with personal stereos during the 1980s. This type of headphone generally tends to be smaller and more lightweight than circumaural headphones, resulting in less attenuation of outside noise
- In-ear headphones: Earbuds / earphonesEarbuds or earphones are headphones of a much smaller size that are placed directly outside of the ear canal, but without fully enveloping it. They are generally inexpensive and are favored for their portability and convenience. Due to their inability to provide any isolation they are often used at higher volumes in order to drown out noise from the user's surroundings, which increases the risk of hearing-loss. During the 1990s and 2000s, earbuds became a common type bundled with personal music devices
- In-ear Monitors: ain article: In-ear monitors extend into the ear canal, providing isolation from outside noise.In-ear monitors (also known as IEMs or canalphones) are earphones that are inserted directly into the ear canal. Canalphones offer portability similar to earbuds, and also act as earplugs to block out environmental noise. There are two main types of IEMs: universal and custom. Universal canalphones provide one or more stock sleeve size(s) to fit various ear canals, which are commonly made out of silicone rubber, elastomer, or foam, for noise isolation. Custom canalphones are fitted to the ears of each individual. Castings of the ear canals are made and the manufacturer uses the castings to create custom-molded silicone rubber or elastomer plugs that provide added comfort and noise isolation. Because of the individualized labor involved, custom IEMs are more expensive than universal IEMs and resell value is very low as they are unlikely to fit other people
- Headset: A typical example of a headset used for voice chats.A headset is a headphone combined with a microphone. Headsets provide the equivalent functionality of a telephone handset with hands-free operation. The most common uses for headsets are in console or PC gaming, Call centres and other telephone-intensive jobs and also for personal use at the computer to facilitate comfortable simultaneous conversation and typing. Headsets are made with either a single-earpiece (mono) or a double-earpiece (mono to both ears or stereo). The microphone arm of headsets is either an external microphone type where the microphone is held in front of the user's mouth, or a voicetube type where the microphone is housed in the earpiece and speech reaches it by means of a hollow tube
How Does a Pair of Earphones Work?
Basics of Sound
- The eardrum is a thin membrane that separates the outer ear from the middle ear. Repeated changes in air pressure vibrate the eardrum, and these vibrations travel through the small bones of the middle ear. This series of vibrations is interpreted by the brain as sound. Objects that vibrate, like the strings on a guitar or the shell of a bell, shift the air particles around them back and forth. This creates a wave of changing pressure that travels into the ear to vibrate the eardrum
Earphones Speaker Construction:
- Headphones are small speakers that fit against or inside the ears. These headphone speakers have a few basic components. There is an outer shell, or enclosure, that holds all the speaker parts and amplifies sound. The back of the enclosure encases a permanent magnet. The front cover of the enclosure has openings in it to transfer the sound into your ear. (It may have foam covering it to protect the headphone and provide a cushion against your ears.) Underneath the front cover is a flexible, slightly concave plastic disc (diaphragm) attached to a metal coil that sits behind it. Electrical wires connect the stereo to the headphone speakers
Electrical Energy To Magnetism To Sound:
- Electrical energy travels through the wires from the stereo to the headphones. This electricity charges the metal center coil and magnetizes it. The coil becomes an electromagnet. Electromagnets can reverse pole orientation repeatedly. This means the coil will alternately be attracted to and repelled by the permanent magnet at the back of the headphone. The back-and-forth movement of the coil continuously flexes the circular plastic diaphragm, creating pulsating waves of air that travel through the front of the headphone enclosure and into the ear canal to vibrate the eardrum
Sound Frequency and Levels:
- Our ears determine pitch and volume according to the frequency and amplitude of the vibrations. When the headphone speaker diaphragm moves back and forth quickly, we register this as a higher pitch. Slower diaphragm movements create lower pitches. (High-pitched tweeter speakers on a full-size stereo system have tiny diaphragm cones, because they're easier to move at a faster rate.) The force of the vibration, and how much that force moves our eardrum, translates to volume. Just like hitting a man-made drum, the greater the force of the vibration, the louder the sound
- Stereo headphones work by transmitting slightly different elements of the music into each ear. The brain interprets and overlaps these elements, giving one a two-dimensional representation of the music that sounds like it's bouncing back-and-forth inside one's head. Depending on how the music was recorded, the jumping of sound from ear to ear can be subtle or dramatic
- 1 x Walkie Talkie Earhook Earphones
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 3.94||USD$ 3.56||USD$ 3.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.