Customers Also Bought
- High-transparent glass clock face
- This metal wall clock is high-end brushed aluminum shell
- This metal wall clock will not sticky dust
- This metal wall clock use all mute design
- This metal wall clock is double structure high-grade backplane
- Grind arenaceous board face
- Air ventilation design
- This metal wall clock is use machine core shaft stainless steel design
- Dia: 30cm/12in
- Thickness: 4.5cm/1.77in
- Material: Metal
- Easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
- Grind arenaceous board face
- High quality double-sided wooden with a sweep second hand
- This metal wall clocks is use machine core shaft stainless steel design
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement?
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look.
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord
How to Fix a Wall Clock?
- Wind your pendulum or balance wheel clock with the key provided when you bought the clock if the pendulum has stopped swinging. The key fits into the winding mechanism on the back of the clock. After you've wound the clock, take the pendulum and sweep it up to one side until you hear a click and then let go. The pendulum should start swinging. Pendulum and balance wheel clocks are driven by a powerful spring that needs winding periodically.
- Look to make sure the hands on your wall clocks are not touching. Touching hands will stop the clock from working. Pull the hands apart and reset the wall clock.
- Make sure pendulum clocks are level. The pendulum will not swing if the clock is not level. If you have moved your clock or if the clock has been pushed or jarred while on the wall it may not be level. Push one side of the clock a bit and listen to the ticking sound. Gently push the other side. Keep pushing each side until the ticking has a perfect tick tock sound.
- 1 x Wall Clock
Spec Condition New Type Wall Clock Material Metal Dimension Dia: 30cm/12in; Thickness: 4.5cm/1.77in; Features Features High-transparent glass clock face
This metal wall clock is high-end brushed aluminum shell
This metal wall clock will not sticky dust
This metal wall clock use all mute design
This metal wall clock is double structure high-grade backplane
Grind arenaceous board face
Air ventilation design
This metal wall clock is use machine core shaft stainless steel design
Packaging Package Included 1 x Wall Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.49||USD$ 25.71||USD$ 23.93||USD$ 21.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?