Customers Also Bought
- This red wall clock makes an attractive time piece in any room of the home
- Silent movement design brings more quiet for your life
- These modern wall clocks will always be the most elegant and attractive focal point of the room
- The red wall clock is made of high quality acrylic, durable enough for long time using
- Accurate silent movement, it is a must-have collection for your life
- These decorative wall clocks will give you a cozy home life
- Order it now. This red wall clock gives you good luck
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- Material: Acrylic
- Dimension: 40 x 27cm/15.7 x 10.6in(L x W)
- Red wall clock will give you good luck
- Black wall clock features mysterious feeling
- Acrylic material offers you long time use
- They are not only wall clock but also decor for your room
Size in Detail:
How to Clean Wall Clock Faces:
Wall clocks can add an attractive eye appeal to a room, while also being functional, as you can easily tell the time without wearing a watch. Wall clocks can be fragile and should be handled with care when you are cleaning them. Too much agitation or pressure can cause the clock to fall off the wall, requiring an expensive repair or, in some cases, replacement altogether. Luckily, the faces of wall clocks can easily be cleaned, requiring nothing more than a duster, cloth, and household spray.
- Wipe the face of the wall clock lightly with a feather duster. In most cases, this will be all that is required to keep the wall clock face looking clean and dust free
- Spray a light mist of glass cleaner onto a microfiber cleaning cloth (the type used to clean eyeglasses and sunglasses)
- Wipe the damp cloth over the face of the wall clock gently, making sure not to move the clock out of its wall position. Continue as needed until the clock is clean, then let the wall clock face air-dry
How to Oil a Wall Clock:
If you do not oil your wall clock regularly, it could lead to a squeaky mechanism, inconsistencies in the timing and even grinding gears, all of which will ruin any effect created by the beauty of a nice wall clock. Properly oiling your clock is an admittedly delicate process. Too much oil and you will simply end up with a greasy mess on the back plate of your clock. It is important to be patient and careful; if you achieve this then it should be no problem to oil the clock and get the mechanisms working as good as new.
- Fill a small syringe with oil. This is the perfect applicator because you really need only a drop of oil at a time
- Remove the wooden back of the clock. Do this using a flathead screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the back in place. Gently pull the back away
- Make sure you are looking at the back plate. You will notice there is a series of concave indents. This is where the end, or pivot, of the gear stems are placed on the other side. The concave indents, which are the perfect fit for a drop of oil, are called oil syncs
- Using the syringe, place one drop of oil into the oil sync. Do not use any more or the oil will simply drip down the back plate
- Repeat this process on all the oil syncs to fully oil all the internal processes inside your wall clock
- Replace the back of your clock
- 1 x Wall Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.99||USD$ 31.99||USD$ 31.99||USD$ 31.99||USD$ 31.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?