Customers Also Bought
- The modern wall clocks with heart shape features and decorated with flower wrought iron make it elegant and beautiful
- Wood wall clock adds retro and modern style
- These modern wall clocks feature wood and glass material
- Your bare wall must choose accessory with the genius design become your wall focal point
- Dedicate design assure every day arrangement on schedule
- This eye-catching red wall clock in a classic addition to any room
- These modern wall clocks are perfect for wedding decoration
- Color: Red
- Material: Iron & Wood & Glass(Dial)
- Size: 750 x 430mm/29.5 x 16.9in(L x W)
- The wall clock features heart shape and leaf decoration
- Back of the wall clock
- A close look at the pretty wall clock
- Floral pattern looks beautiful
- Red wall clock makes your room fashionable
Size in Detail:
How to Clean Wall Clock Faces:
Wall clocks can add an attractive eye appeal to a room, while also being functional, as you can easily tell the time without wearing a watch. Wall clocks can be fragile and should be handled with care when you are cleaning them. Too much agitation or pressure can cause the clock to fall off the wall, requiring an expensive repair or, in some cases, replacement altogether. Luckily, the faces of wall clocks can easily be cleaned, requiring nothing more than a duster, cloth, and household spray.
- Wipe the face of the wall clock lightly with a feather duster. In most cases, this will be all that is required to keep the wall clock face looking clean and dust free
- Spray a light mist of glass cleaner onto a microfiber cleaning cloth (the type used to clean eyeglasses and sunglasses)
- Wipe the damp cloth over the face of the wall clock gently, making sure not to move the clock out of its wall position. Continue as needed until the clock is clean, then let the wall clock face air-dry
Tips & Warnings:
- If the wall clock is placed higher on the wall than you can easily reach, remove the clock before cleaning or use a step stool at a height that allows you to clean the clock face comfortably. Follow the same procedure as with a clock at eye height
- Exercise caution if you are using a step stool; you should not have to stretch
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement:
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look.
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord
Tips & Warnings:
- When hanging the clocks using the cord method, make it a nautical theme by using anchor rope. You can purchase this by the foot in most hardware stores
- If your wall clock arrangement is in a busy, high traffic area, do not use the cord method for hanging. People will brush them as they walk by, possible damaging the clocks
- 1 x Wall Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.66||USD$ 30.96||USD$ 30.26||USD$ 29.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.