Customers Also Bought
- Material: MDF & Photographic Paper
- Size: 340 x 340mm / 13.3 x 13.3in
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- Color: Green & White
- Dedicate design assure every day arrangement on schedule
- This eye-catching wall clock in a classic addition to any room
- Time is absolutely exact and clear
- Enhance your home decor with this beautiful wall clock
- Silent movement, will not disturb your life
- Plants design brings you nature feeling
- Add some charm to your room with this silent wall clock
- The modern wall clock features special design which allows you effortless mount on the wall
- The plants wall clock will be a wonderful decoration for your home
- This plants wall clock makes an attractive time piece in any room of the home
- Green plant makes you room more natural
- Decorative plants wall clock will add great character on your wall
How to Oil a Wall Clock:
If you do not oil your wall clock regularly, it could lead to a squeaky mechanism, inconsistencies in the timing and even grinding gears, all of which will ruin any effect created by the beauty of a nice wall clock. Properly oiling your clock is an admittedly delicate process. Too much oil and you will simply end up with a greasy mess on the back plate of your clock. It is important to be patient and careful; if you achieve this then it should be no problem to oil the clock and get the mechanisms working as good as new.
- Fill a small syringe with oil. This is the perfect applicator because you really need only a drop of oil at a time
- Remove the wooden back of the clock. Do this using a flathead screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the back in place. Gently pull the back away
- Make sure you are looking at the back plate. You will notice there is a series of concave indents. This is where the end, or pivot, of the gear stems are placed on the other side. The concave indents, which are the perfect fit for a drop of oil, are called oil syncs
- Using the syringe, place one drop of oil into the oil sync. Do not use any more or the oil will simply drip down the back plate
- Repeat this process on all the oil syncs to fully oil all the internal processes inside your wall clock
- Replace the back of your clock
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement:
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord
- 1 x Frameless Plants Modern Silent Wall Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.68||USD$ 24.68||USD$ 24.68||USD$ 24.68||USD$ 24.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.