Customers Also Bought
- Round corner wall shelf displays the talent of woodworking artisans and is a perfect wall adornment for your home
- Square wall shelf has a clean, attractive design with good looking
- Floating wall shelf is easy to install and can accommodate many things
- Great for displaying collectables and your novel items
- Keeps containers, sporting equipment and other various items neatly stored with this wall shelf
- A Size: 27 x 27 x 10cm/10.6 x 10.6 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- B Size: 23 x 23 x 10cm/9.1 x 9.1 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- C Size: 19 x 19 x 10cm/7.5 x 7.5 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- Material: MDF
- MDF floating wall shelf with elegance and durability.You can either install it in the living room, or in the kitchen, all as you wish
- Bright color makes your home eye-catching.This Decorative Wall Shelf is easy to install and can accommodate many things, which is beyond your imagination
- Square wall shelves is an innovative leader in providing the finest in fashion home accessories .When not on the go, this Decorative Wall Shelf organizer serves as a convenient catchall for these daily essentials and more. Convenient decorative wall shelf for important personal items such as wallets, keys, cell phones, and more
- MDF wall shelf has no damage to the wall and easy to install.Certain personal items defy conventional storage in a drawer or on a shelf: keys, MP3 players, wallets, sunglasses, reusable grocery totes, and cell phones
- The Decorative Wall Shelf has a clever design that keeps keys, mail, and other essentials separated and in full view. It is sure to make any decor pop. Display your favorite objects with this Modern Wall Shelf
How to Build a Wall Shelf?
- Decide on the thickness. The normal thickness of a piece of wood used for a shelf is 1" thick. It can be any length and width that is necessary
- Measure the area where the shelf will be placed with the tape measure. Transfer these measurements to the wood. Using the jig saw, cut the length of wood that is needed
- For a more decorative look, cut the front edge of the wood with an unusual design. Draw a template on cardboard or poster board. The design can be scalloped, zigzagged or even wavy. Cut out the template and place it on the top of the wood, making sure that it is even with the front edge. Trace the pattern on to the wood
- Using the jig saw, cut out the design along the entire length of the wood. Sand the cut edge with the sandpaper to give it a smooth finish. If necessary, sand the entire piece of wood, including both sides and all edges, for a smooth and even surface which will make painting much easier
- Paint or stain the entire shelf any color desired. Since this is wood, it may require more than 1 coat of paint. Let it dry in between coats
- Apply varnish for a protective finish. If a glossy finish is desired, paint on 2 coats of varnish. Apply the first coat and allow it to dry. Sand with a fine sandpaper, wipe clean and apply another coat. Allow this to completely dry
- Attach L brackets to the shelf starting at each end. For stronger support, install an L bracket approximately every 24" along the shelf. Attach the shelf with the L bracket to the wall
How to Arrange Wall Shelves:
Wall shelves are not just for books. They are versatile, inexpensive and easily arranged in a variety of ways. From displaying keepsakes and decorative boxes to pictures of your friends and family, wall shelves fit effortlessly into any room or area in your home. With the right ideas and directions, your wall shelving project will be complete within a few hours
- Install three wall shelves in an upside down triangle design on one wall of your bedroom. Then place one important object slightly off center on each shelf. Next, place other objects of various sizes on each of the shelves. The key is to be creative, and balance each shelf with different objects like pictures, vases, boxes and other items. One tip: Place objects that are all one theme, like animals or flowers
- Hang six deep ledge wall shelves of the same length on a wall in your living room 12 inches apart. Decorate the shelves with a combination of family photos and books of various sizes. Alternate the location of the photos and books on each shelf
- Install different size wall shelves in your kitchen, and store cookbooks and decorative kitchen canisters on each one. Place one large canister on each shelf, a few cookbooks next, then a small canister on the end of the shelf. One idea: If you collect salt and pepper shakers, place a few of them in random places on the shelves
- Hang one wall of shelves in your child's room or family room, and place various games, toys and/or memorabilia. If your child is into dolls or action figures, display them on the shelves by alternating them with pictures and games related to the theme
- In a family room, one idea is to display vintage music albums or records on the shelves. During the holidays, change the shelves to reflect a Christmas or other holiday theme
- 3 x Wall Shelves
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.48||USD$ 23.91||USD$ 23.33||USD$ 22.57||USD$ 22.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.