- Moisture resistant character of this removable wall sticker is great for high traffic areas
- Decorative wall sticker is easy to sticking and breathable, inhibits mold and mildew
- This modern wall sticker will surely allow you to make adjustments to match the porosity of the wall
- Unique design removable wall sticker lets your favorite people get close to beloved characters in a fun and stylish way to add personality to a room
- Durable enough that it can be scrubbed with the use of moderate pressure and a damp cotton cloth or sponge
- You will love this removable wall sticker
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Cute bee pattern removable wall sticker will be a great decoration of wall. It will be your best choice
- Enjoy your tea time with these pretty bees. Your family will love this modern wall sticker
- Add charming touch to your room with the wall sticker. It is easy to use.
- Having a good mood during your dinner time
Size in Detail:
Tips on Sticking Wall Stickers:
- Step One: Slowly and carefully start to peel the white transfer film at a 45 degree angle from one corner
- Step Two: Cover the sticking side of transfer film on the pattern
- Step Three: Rub across the entire sticker with a hard, flat object, like a card, to properly secure the sticker
- Step Four: For combinatorial pattern, please cut it into pieces with scissors, and if it is just a whole pattern, move on to the next step
- Step Five: Slowly and gently peel away the transfer film with the pattern from the backing paper
- Step Six: Smooth the transfer film and get ready to stick
- Step Seven: Stick the transfer film with pattern to the target object
- Step Eight: Carefully peel away the transfer film and leave the pattern on the surface
- Step Nine: Finally, it is all finished
How to Decorate With Stickers:
Stickers are an easy and inexpensive way to decorate your child's wall or furniture. Most kids change their likes and dislikes as they get older. Changing the look of his bedroom can be hard on the budget. Keep up with your son or daughter's sense of style by decorating his bedroom with sticker art suited for his personal interests. Depending on the look you want to achieve, there are many different ways to decorate with stickers
- Select wall stickers that follow the theme of the room. For example, if you have a dinosaur theme, apply stickers of your child's favorite dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, or Stegosaurus. Or if your child wants a fairy princess look, opt for stickers of magic wands, unicorns or butterflies. An underwater theme calls for stickers of fish, starfish and seahorses
- Use stickers to create a wall border around the entire room to tie your theme together. A border of fairy princesses creates a whimsical look for your daughter's room. Kids that like big trucks might enjoy a wall border of construction vehicles that are lifting, digging and scooping
- Allow your teen to express his individuality with stickers. If your teen wants to give the room a funky look, use several large and colorful dots on the wall. If he enjoys music, decorate the walls with music notes, guitars or microphones. Sports fanatics should opt for stickers of athletes playing their favorite sport such as soccer, football or baseball
- Add bubble word stickers or blocks of words of your child's favorite saying. Popular stickers include "peace," "love," "dream" or "friendship."
- Use stickers to hide scratches or dings on an old dresser, chair or chest
- Personalize furniture such as a chair, table, shelf or desk with stickers. Consider the color of the object and choose a sticker that accents that color. For example, a pale yellow table calls for blue and white stickers
How to Prepare Walls for Wallpaper:
Preparing walls for wallpaper is almost as important as the application itself. Why? Untouched walls tend to be bumpy and irregular. As a result, the wallpaper will not lay flat nor adhere well. For this reason, it's important to take the time to smooth out your walls and get them ready for a little glue and paper. Here's what to do
- Remove all items from the wall. Before you do anything to prep a wall, remove all of the items from it. This means you should take down photos, hooks, posters and any old wallpaper. These items will either get in the way or be damaged during the process of prepping your walls
- Smooth out walls with sandpaper. For painted walls, it's important to sand and scrape them until smooth. This process may take a few minutes; so enlist the help of a friend or family member, if possible. Also, don't forget to lay down a covering, such as a sheet, on the surrounding floor to protect it
- Repair any holes or cracks in your wall. A rule of thumb to follow is to fill in any holes and cracks in the wall that are larger or wider than a dime with plaster or another appropriate filler. This process will help reduce your chances of puckering and other unsightly things that make a wallpapering job look unprofessional. Be sure to let the filler set before you go onto the next step
- Wash your walls with a little soap and water. In a bucket, mix a ½ gallon of water and a drop of liquid soap. Then, wash your walls. Removing excess debris will prepare your walls for better adhesion of the wallpaper. Be sure to let your wall dry before you move on to the next step
- Apply primer sealer to your wall. It's important to add primer sealer to your wall before you add on wallpaper. Why? It seals the old paint and helps treat any imperfections that you may not be able to see with the naked eye. This is the final preparation step you need to take before you begin to apply your lovely wallpaper
How to Remove Wallpaper Glue:
Now that you've removed your old wallpaper, what do you do about that glue that's still on the wall? Find out how to remove wallpaper glue here -- your room will appreciate the extra care and attention when you paint it or rewallpaper it again
- Removing wallpaper glue is easy. It's messy and time consuming, but it's easy to do. Only work on one small area, or wall, at a time
- Cover the floor in the area that you'll be working with plastic or with old towels. You could even use both to provide the maximum protection for the floor that's beneath the area you'll be working in. Plan to have a few towels around that you can grab to clean up with if you accidentally spill water on the carpet or floor
- First get a bucket and fill it with warm to hot water. The water will cool quickly, so make it as hot as your hands can stand, but don't burn yourself
- Pour a tablespoon of liquid dish-washing detergent into the bucket. The soap from the detergent will really help loosen the glue that's adhered to the wall
- Using a sponge, scrub and wash the walls just like you were doing the dishes
- If the glue is really stuck to the wall, use a heavy duty scrub brush, something like the one pictured in this photograph, and scrub your walls. Also, make sure the water is still hot. As the water cools down, you'll need to fill it with fresh, hot water for the best results
- After scrubbing your walls, empty the bucket of soapy water and refill it with fresh, clean water
- Grab a clean washcloth or sponge and lightly wash your walls again. This washing job is much easier than the first because you're only removing the soapy water from the walls. If the water gets too soapy, dump it out and fill the bucket with fresh water again
Tips & Warnings:
- Your walls will appreciate the extra work -- and the paint or wallpaper that you put on your walls will look much nicer (and last much longer) than if you didn't remove the wallpaper glue
- Be sure to follow each step in order to get the ultimate results
- Walls that have alkyd paint shouldn't be primed with sealer
- 1 x Wall Sticker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.18||USD$ 3.94||USD$ 3.70||USD$ 3.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on07-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: It was fun being creative. it gives you instructions on where to apply each sticker but because of the room size that i was decorating i needed to move some of the tree limbs around. I will recommend this removable wall sticker.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is the first review I think I have ever written. I just love this decorative wall sticker. I purchased it for my daughter's nursery.
Was this review helpful?
Robert W Barnard
Bought this item on07-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: We purchased this removable wall sticker for our 3 month old daughter. Thrilled with the price and product. Easy to apply and remove. I was able to put them up and if i didnt like the look i moved them around.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-15-2012
- Pros: se adhiere bien a la pared y se ve bien en la habitacion
- Cons: no
- Other Thoughts: se maneja muy fácil, lo único que no se pega en paredes texturizadas, se ve bien en la habitación de ni?os, el tama?o es tal cual se ve en la imagen
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on01-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just put up this wall decal in my daughters bedroom and it is beautiful! It was super easy to put on the walls and stuck on there perfectly.
Was this review helpful?