Customers Also Bought
- A cool boy pattern kids wall sticker looks more fashion and cool
- Moisture resistant character of this decorative kids wall sticker is great for high traffic areas
- Modern wall stickers are easy to sticking and breathable, inhibits mold and mildew
- This decorative wall sticker will surely allow you to make adjustments to match the porosity of the wall
- Unique design kids wall sticker lets your favorite people get close to beloved characters in a fun and stylish way to add personality to a room
- Decorative boy pattern kids wall sticker can be scrubbed with the use of moderate pressure and a damp cotton cloth or sponge
- Help you to create quiet and peace atmosphere
- Material: Waterproof PVC
- Accent your study room's wall with this amazing and cool boy pattern kids wall sticker
- Boy pattern decal wall sticker is suitable for your sitting room, bed room and your little one's room
Size in Detail:
- The suggesting pattern combination size of the home decor cool boy pattern kids wall sticker
- The actual combination size of the home decor cool boy pattern kids wall sticker for delivery
- Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape at the top with two vertical strips and also apply a centre hinge with masking tape as well
- Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing
- Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the sticker, prevent the sticker from touching the wall at this stage
- Now apply the sticker to the wall using the squeegee at a 45 degree angle pushing the air out as you go
- As the top half of the sticker has now been applied remove the centre masking tape and apply the bottom half in the same way as you did the top
- Rub over the whole sticker firmly to make sure it's stuck to the wall well
- Slowly peel back the top layer (application tape) at a 180 degree angle back on itself making sure the sticker stays on the wall, if the sticker comes away re-squeegee the sticker
- Stand back and enjoy your new wall sticker
Toddler Room Design Ideas: Wall Stickers:
You once needed a paintbrush and a steady hand for creating interesting images on a wall but now, with the help of wall stickers, anyone can add these decorative touches. As you plan your toddler's room, consider integrating some easy-to-apply, and often removable, wall stickers into the mix. By doing so, you can add excitement to your tot's space and make the room more interesting
- Customized Phrases: Customize your space to your toddler inhabitant by adding words, not pictures, to your wall. Purchase letter stickers and spell out the toddler's name on a dominant wall. If there is a quote that you particularly enjoy, or you think is especially relevant to your tot, have this quote created in vinyl and attach it to a primary wall in the room
- View of Outdoors: If your toddler's room lacks a view of the beautiful scenery outside your house, create one with stickers. Purchase a sticker window and add it to a windowless wall, creating the illusion of a view of the outside. For a larger view of the great outdoors, gather stickers that feature outside elements, such as trees, flowers and birds and add them to walls in the room
- Measuring Up: Instead of measuring your tot against a door frame as is commonly the practice, use a sticker wall addition to see how he measures up. Purchase a sticker growth chart specifically for marking the growth of your little cutie. You can find charts of this type in an assortment of motifs, making it quite likely that you'll find one that matches your decor Seek one that is removable if you plan to move so you can peel it off and stick it back up in your toddler's new room
- Favorite Character: Many companies license their characters to wall decor companies, making it possible for you to get wall stickers featuring an assortment of your favorites. If decorating your child's room around a central character theme, seek wall stickers featuring that character and place them around the room to transform your walls from a plain background to an attractive part of the decor
- Educational Options: During toddler years, your child will learn much new information. Make the decor you place on her walls useful in the learning process by adding education stickers to her room. Rim the room in ABCs or 123s by purchasing stickers featuring numbers or alphabet letters and putting them on the ceiling to create an educational border for her to reference
How to Design or Decorate Your Wall in Minutes Using Wall Stickers:
Say goodbye to wallpaper and say hello to wall decals or wall stickers! Wall stickers are also known as wall tattoos, wall art, wall graphics or vinyl decals. Now, you can change your wall design anytime you want. You do not need to worry about time consuming wallpapering job, damaging the wall and being stuck to one design. Wall decals or wall stickers are easy to apply, removable and some are reusable. Choose your own design that suits your taste and start customizing your living room, kitchen, family room, bedroom, office, etc.
- Get your ideas and purchase wall stickers online or your local Craft stores
- Clean wall surface. Wipe down wall surface where you plan to stick your wall decals with a dry cloth
- Decide how and where you want to place your wall stickers. Cut the stickers. You may also use a masking tape first and tape the wall stickers to the surface where you want them placed. This way you can see how it will look like and to make sure that is where you really want to place the stickers
- Slowly and carefully peel the white backing at a 45° angle starting at one corner. Use a credit card to smooth the sticker up the wall. Once the wall stickers are in place, carefully smooth out any bubbles
How to Decorate With Stickers:
Stickers are an easy and inexpensive way to decorate your child's wall or furniture. Most kids change their likes and dislikes as they get older. Changing the look of his bedroom can be hard on the budget. Keep up with your son or daughter's sense of style by decorating his bedroom with sticker art suited for his personal interests. Depending on the look you want to achieve, there are many different ways to decorate with stickers
- Select wall stickers that follow the theme of the room. For example, if you have a dinosaur theme, apply stickers of your child's favorite dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, or Stegosaurus. Or if your child wants a fairy princess look, opt for stickers of magic wands, unicorns or butterflies. An underwater theme calls for stickers of fish, starfish and seahorses
- Use stickers to create a wall border around the entire room to tie your theme together. A border of fairy princesses creates a whimsical look for your daughter's room. Kids that like big trucks might enjoy a wall border of construction vehicles that are lifting, digging and scooping
- Allow your teen to express his individuality with stickers. If your teen wants to give the room a funky look, use several large and colorful dots on the wall. If he enjoys music, decorate the walls with music notes, guitars or microphones. Sports fanatics should opt for stickers of athletes playing their favorite sport such as soccer, football or baseball
- Add bubble word stickers or blocks of words of your child's favorite saying. Popular stickers include "peace," "love," "dream" or "friendship."
- Use stickers to hide scratches or dings on an old dresser, chair or chest
- Personalize furniture such as a chair, table, shelf or desk with stickers. Consider the color of the object and choose a sticker that accents that color. For example, a pale yellow table calls for blue and white stickers
How to Prepare Walls for Wallpaper:
Preparing walls for wallpaper is almost as important as the application itself. Why? Untouched walls tend to be bumpy and irregular. As a result, the wallpaper will not lay flat nor adhere well. For this reason, it's important to take the time to smooth out your walls and get them ready for a little glue and paper. Here's what to do
- Remove all items from the wall. Before you do anything to prep a wall, remove all of the items from it. This means you should take down photos, hooks, posters and any old wallpaper. These items will either get in the way or be damaged during the process of prepping your walls
- Smooth out walls with sandpaper. For painted walls, it's important to sand and scrape them until smooth. This process may take a few minutes; so enlist the help of a friend or family member, if possible. Also, don't forget to lay down a covering, such as a sheet, on the surrounding floor to protect it
- Repair any holes or cracks in your wall. A rule of thumb to follow is to fill in any holes and cracks in the wall that are larger or wider than a dime with plaster or another appropriate filler. This process will help reduce your chances of puckering and other unsightly things that make a wallpapering job look unprofessional. Be sure to let the filler set before you go onto the next step
- Wash your walls with a little soap and water. In a bucket, mix a ½ gallon of water and a drop of liquid soap. Then, wash your walls. Removing excess debris will prepare your walls for better adhesion of the wallpaper. Be sure to let your wall dry before you move on to the next step
- Apply primer sealer to your wall. It's important to add primer sealer to your wall before you add on wallpaper. Why? It seals the old paint and helps treat any imperfections that you may not be able to see with the naked eye. This is the final preparation step you need to take before you begin to apply your lovely wallpaper
How to Remove Wallpaper Glue:
Now that you've removed your old wallpaper, what do you do about that glue that's still on the wall? Find out how to remove wallpaper glue here -- your room will appreciate the extra care and attention when you paint it or rewallpaper it again
- Removing wallpaper glue is easy. It's messy and time consuming, but it's easy to do. Only work on one small area, or wall, at a time
- Cover the floor in the area that you'll be working with plastic or with old towels. You could even use both to provide the maximum protection for the floor that's beneath the area you'll be working in. Plan to have a few towels around that you can grab to clean up with if you accidentally spill water on the carpet or floor
- First get a bucket and fill it with warm to hot water. The water will cool quickly, so make it as hot as your hands can stand, but don't burn yourself
- Pour a tablespoon of liquid dish-washing detergent into the bucket. The soap from the detergent will really help loosen the glue that's adhered to the wall
- Using a sponge, scrub and wash the walls just like you were doing the dishes
- If the glue is really stuck to the wall, use a heavy duty scrub brush, something like the one pictured in this photograph, and scrub your walls. Also, make sure the water is still hot. As the water cools down, you'll need to fill it with fresh, hot water for the best results
- After scrubbing your walls, empty the bucket of soapy water and refill it with fresh, clean water
- Grab a clean washcloth or sponge and lightly wash your walls again. This washing job is much easier than the first because you're only removing the soapy water from the walls. If the water gets too soapy, dump it out and fill the bucket with fresh water again
Tips & Warnings:
- Your walls will appreciate the extra work -- and the paint or wallpaper that you put on your walls will look much nicer (and last much longer) than if you didn't remove the wallpaper glue
- Be sure to follow each step in order to get the ultimate results
- Walls that have alkyd paint shouldn't be primed with sealer
- 1 x Home Decor Fashion Boy Pattern Decal Wall Sticker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.11||USD$ 5.85||USD$ 5.61||USD$ 5.40||USD$ 5.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.