Customers Also Bought
- These decorative cheap decorative adhesive wall stickers look like paint
- The pretty decorative removable wall sticker will improve the style in every room of your home
- This decorative wall decor sticker can be used in the kitchen, playroom, living room, family room, bedroom, dorm room, even the garage
- The adhesive decorative wall stickers are as easy to remove as they are to apply, and is guaranteed to not leave residue
- Perfect for home owners, apartment dwellers, or college dorm rooms
- With bright colors and a variety of fun designs, anyone can turn his or her bedroom into a play room in no time
- Material: PVC
- Size: 100 x 60cm / 39.4 x 23.6in(L x W)
- Update your room's wall with this artistic ballet wall decor sticker, give your wall a new look
- The easy application artistic ballet wall decor sticker is perfect for decorate your dancing practice room
- Highlight your decor with the ballet patter wall decor sticker, genius style design fully compatible with your furniture
Size in Detail:
Please kindly note that this is just a standard color select guide for your reference. The color of stickers may have tiny difference from the color you see on your computer. This depends on your monitor
- Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape at the top with two vertical strips and also apply a centre hinge with masking tape as well
- Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing
- Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the sticker, prevent the sticker from touching the wall at this stage
- Now apply the sticker to the wall using the squeegee at a 45 degree angle pushing the air out as you go
- As the top half of the sticker has now been applied remove the centre masking tape and apply the bottom half in the same way as you did the top
- Rub over the whole sticker firmly to make sure it's stuck to the wall well
- Slowly peel back the top layer (application tape) at a 180 degree angle back on itself making sure the sticker stays on the wall, if the sticker comes away re-squeegee the sticker
- Stand back and enjoy your new wall sticker
How to Remove Wall Stickers and Wall Decals:
Removing from walls:
- Painted walls are at the highest risk from damage when removing wall decals. This means you need to take some care and focus on avoiding this damage. It is possible to remove wall stickers from even the worst walls
- The worst walls are those that had a poor paint job to begin with. One that has multiple layers of paint and these layers have not been prepared between paint coats. Or one that has air bubbles underneath the paint
- 1. Work slowly and do not rip, snatch or pull the wall sticker of the wall
- 2. Using a hair dryer, heat the vinyl directly at the edge you are removing
- 3. When the vinyl feels warm gently lift edge ( you might need to get a finger nail under)
- 4. As you roll or pull the vinyl away from the wall, you need to heat the next section of vinyl directly in front of the piece you lifted. Basically you are working gradually heating and lifting
- 5. If you can visually see or you can feel a bubble under the paint surface you need to take care lifting over this area. If there is a second person, you can ask them to control the hair dryer while you use your second hand to press down on the bubble as you lift the vinyl off
- 6. Continue until all of the vinyl is removed
- 7. If there is any gum residue (not common on walls) then wipe the surface with an acetate based cleaner such as nail polish remover
TOP TIP: Pull or roll the vinyl back against itself like it is being folded back. Do not pull the vinyl out from the wall at 90degrees as this will put more pressure on the paint
Removing from glass and metal:
- When removing wall decals from glass or metal, the issue is not normally related to surface damage. It can be much harder to remove from these surfaces because the vinyl sticks so well to them. If you have a paint scraper or metal edged scraper this will be useful, otherwise it will have to be your finger nails
- 1. Heat the vinyl directly in front of the area you are removing
- 2. Peel/pick at the edge and pull. The vinyl is likely to tear as you do this, then you heat the next bit and remove
- 3. Removing from these surfaces is more likely to leave a residue. Deal with that at the end, first remove all the solid vinyl by heating and pulling
- 4. To clean the surface you will need an acetate or orange based cleaner that can lift the remaining glue. There are lots of purpose built cleaners for this, or simply use nail polish remover
TOP TIP: If you hold the vinyl closer to the surface it is less likely to tear. For example, if you are pulling and as you pull, the piece of "free" vinyl is getting longer it is more likely to tear, simply move your hand back down closer to surface to reduce the chance of breakage
- 1 x Wall Sticker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.30||USD$ 5.95||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.