Customers Also Bought
- Butterfly pattern wall sticker looks very elegant and fashionable for your room
- Durable enough, this butterfly pattern wall sticker can be scrubbed with the use of moderate pressure and a damp cotton cloth or sponge
- The Wall's Matter company provides the best self adhesive wall sticker for you
- Moisture resistant character of this self-adhesive butterfly pattern wall sticker is great for high traffic areas
- This butterfly pattern wall sticker will surely allow you to make adjustments to match the porosity of the wall
- You can use this wall paper to beautify switches, windows, doors and walls
- Material: Waterproof PVC
- Butterfly pattern home decor wall sticker looks very elegant and lovely
- You can hang this butterfly pattern wall sticker in different kinds of room
Size in Detail:
- The suggesting pattern combination size of the wall sticker
- The actual combination size of the wall sticker for delivery
- Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape at the top with two vertical strips and also apply a centre hinge with masking tape as well
- Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing
- Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the sticker, prevent the sticker from touching the wall at this stage
- Now apply the sticker to the wall using the squeegee at a 45 degree angle pushing the air out as you go
- As the top half of the sticker has now been applied remove the centre masking tape and apply the bottom half in the same way as you did the top
- Rub over the whole sticker firmly to make sure it's stuck to the wall well
- Slowly peel back the top layer (application tape) at a 180 degree angle back on itself making sure the sticker stays on the wall, if the sticker comes away re-squeegee the sticker
- Stand back and enjoy your new wall sticker
How to Decorate With Stickers:
Stickers are an easy and inexpensive way to decorate your child's wall or furniture. Most kids change their likes and dislikes as they get older. Changing the look of his bedroom can be hard on the budget. Keep up with your son or daughter's sense of style by decorating his bedroom with sticker art suited for his personal interests. Depending on the look you want to achieve, there are many different ways to decorate with stickers
- Select wall stickers that follow the theme of the room. For example, if you have a dinosaur theme, apply stickers of your child's favorite dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, or Stegosaurus. Or if your child wants a fairy princess look, opt for stickers of magic wands, unicorns or butterflies. An underwater theme calls for stickers of fish, starfish and seahorses
- Use stickers to create a wall border around the entire room to tie your theme together. A border of fairy princesses creates a whimsical look for your daughter's room. Kids that like big trucks might enjoy a wall border of construction vehicles that are lifting, digging and scooping
- Allow your teen to express his individuality with stickers. If your teen wants to give the room a funky look, use several large and colorful dots on the wall. If he enjoys music, decorate the walls with music notes, guitars or microphones. Sports fanatics should opt for stickers of athletes playing their favorite sport such as soccer, football or baseball
- Add bubble word stickers or blocks of words of your child's favorite saying. Popular stickers include "peace," "love," "dream" or "friendship."
- Use stickers to hide scratches or dings on an old dresser, chair or chest
- Personalize furniture such as a chair, table, shelf or desk with stickers. Consider the color of the object and choose a sticker that accents that color. For example, a pale yellow table calls for blue and white stickers
How to Prepare Walls for Wallpaper:
Preparing walls for wallpaper is almost as important as the application itself. Why? Untouched walls tend to be bumpy and irregular. As a result, the wallpaper will not lay flat nor adhere well. For this reason, it's important to take the time to smooth out your walls and get them ready for a little glue and paper. Here's what to do
- Remove all items from the wall. Before you do anything to prep a wall, remove all of the items from it. This means you should take down photos, hooks, posters and any old wallpaper. These items will either get in the way or be damaged during the process of prepping your walls
- Smooth out walls with sandpaper. For painted walls, it's important to sand and scrape them until smooth. This process may take a few minutes; so enlist the help of a friend or family member, if possible. Also, don't forget to lay down a covering, such as a sheet, on the surrounding floor to protect it
- Repair any holes or cracks in your wall. A rule of thumb to follow is to fill in any holes and cracks in the wall that are larger or wider than a dime with plaster or another appropriate filler. This process will help reduce your chances of puckering and other unsightly things that make a wallpapering job look unprofessional. Be sure to let the filler set before you go onto the next step
- Wash your walls with a little soap and water. In a bucket, mix a ½ gallon of water and a drop of liquid soap. Then, wash your walls. Removing excess debris will prepare your walls for better adhesion of the wallpaper. Be sure to let your wall dry before you move on to the next step
- Apply primer sealer to your wall. It's important to add primer sealer to your wall before you add on wallpaper. Why? It seals the old paint and helps treat any imperfections that you may not be able to see with the naked eye. This is the final preparation step you need to take before you begin to apply your lovely wallpaper
How to Remove Wallpaper Glue:
Now that you've removed your old wallpaper, what do you do about that glue that's still on the wall? Find out how to remove wallpaper glue here -- your room will appreciate the extra care and attention when you paint it or rewallpaper it again
- Removing wallpaper glue is easy. It's messy and time consuming, but it's easy to do. Only work on one small area, or wall, at a time
- Cover the floor in the area that you'll be working with plastic or with old towels. You could even use both to provide the maximum protection for the floor that's beneath the area you'll be working in. Plan to have a few towels around that you can grab to clean up with if you accidentally spill water on the carpet or floor
- First get a bucket and fill it with warm to hot water. The water will cool quickly, so make it as hot as your hands can stand, but don't burn yourself
- Pour a tablespoon of liquid dish-washing detergent into the bucket. The soap from the detergent will really help loosen the glue that's adhered to the wall
- Using a sponge, scrub and wash the walls just like you were doing the dishes
- If the glue is really stuck to the wall, use a heavy duty scrub brush, something like the one pictured in this photograph, and scrub your walls. Also, make sure the water is still hot. As the water cools down, you'll need to fill it with fresh, hot water for the best results
- After scrubbing your walls, empty the bucket of soapy water and refill it with fresh, clean water
- Grab a clean washcloth or sponge and lightly wash your walls again. This washing job is much easier than the first because you're only removing the soapy water from the walls. If the water gets too soapy, dump it out and fill the bucket with fresh water again
Tips & Warnings:
- Your walls will appreciate the extra work -- and the paint or wallpaper that you put on your walls will look much nicer (and last much longer) than if you didn't remove the wallpaper glue
- Be sure to follow each step in order to get the ultimate results
- Walls that have alkyd paint shouldn't be primed with sealer
- 1 x Wall Sticker
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.61||USD$ 6.47||USD$ 6.33||USD$ 6.15||USD$ 6.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.