Customers Also Bought
- This home decor wallpaper is easy to hang and breathable, inhibits mold and mildew
- It will allow you making adjustments to the porosity of the wall with the help of pvc wallpaper
- Moisture resistant character makes this decor wallpaper a great decoration for high traffic areas
- Unique design lets your favorite people get close to beloved characters in a fun and stylish way to add personality to a room
- Durable enough that it can be scrubbed with the use of moderate pressure and a damp cotton cloth or sponge
- This decor wallpaper is best applied at room temperature
- Color: Green
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 0.1mm
- Size: 1000 x 10cm/393.7 x 3.9in(L x W)
- The wallpaper can placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood, cabinet, drawer, walls, window, glass and so on
- DIY your own home decor with the home decor wallpaper
- This modern wallpaper will surely allow you to make adjustments to match the porosity of the wall
- Self adhesive style makes the wallpaper easy to hang
- PVC surface makes the wallpaper easy to clean
- This home decorative wallpaper will be a great decoration of wall. You will love it
Size in Detail:
Tips on Hanging Wall Paper:
- Step One: Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water
- Step Two: Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving 5cm extra overlap on all edges is better
- Step Three: Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the center to edges. For this it's better to use a soft cloth
- Step Four: Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out
How to Remove Vinyl Wallpaper:
- Your wallpaper may have two or three layers beneath. Your goal is to try to remove as many of them at once without having to go back and do each separately. Decide which direction the grain goes and attempt to use your Exacto knife and put an X in it. Use your putty knife to get up underneath it, start an edge and slowly tear it up, removing as many layers as possible in the process. A metal putty knife with an even edge and that is flexible will work the best and minimize holes and gashes in the wall
- If the layers do not peel easily, you are probably trying either to tear too much at once or you are tearing in the wrong direction. If you are tearing top to bottom, try switching from bottom to top and see if that helps. Most wallpaper hangers do each strip opposite of the last. So if it came off easily by tearing towards the top, alternate by tearing towards the bottom at the next seam
- If nothing is budging or you don't mind a little mess, consider adding water in either a spray bottle or applying with a paint roller and then following with your flexible putty knife. This is not the neatest approach, but should remove any stubborn wallpaper, paper layers or residue fairly quickly
- Realize this is a process. Do not attempt to do this all in one shot. This will be a longer-term home improvement project. Get help or set aside a little time each day or week to do it. Give yourself a lot of time as you will get frustrated with it. Train your family members or friends to help you with this little home project. You will be glad you did. Kids as young as 10can help, and often like peeling off the wallpaper layers
- If nothing else is working and you need to get that top layer off, you could use what is known as a Paper Tiger to start the process
- Use your step ladder for higher, hard to reach areas on your wall. Be sure you have a firm foundation so you do not fall when reaching
- You may have to use a combination of the above methods to achieve a satisfactory end result. You can always smooth the walls with a sander or apply new wallpaper or a rougher finish to cover mistakes such as holes and gashes
How to Prepare Walls for Wallpaper:
Preparing walls for wallpaper is almost as important as the application itself. Why? Untouched walls tend to be bumpy and irregular. As a result, the wallpaper will not lay flat nor adhere well. For this reason, it's important to take the time to smooth out your walls and get them ready for a little glue and paper. Here's what to do
- Remove all items from the wall. Before you do anything to prep a wall, remove all of the items from it. This means you should take down photos, hooks, posters and any old wallpaper. These items will either get in the way or be damaged during the process of prepping your walls
- Smooth out walls with sandpaper. For painted walls, it's important to sand and scrape them until smooth. This process may take a few minutes; so enlist the help of a friend or family member, if possible. Also, don't forget to lay down a covering, such as a sheet, on the surrounding floor to protect it
- Repair any holes or cracks in your wall. A rule of thumb to follow is to fill in any holes and cracks in the wall that are larger or wider than a dime with plaster or another appropriate filler. This process will help reduce your chances of puckering and other unsightly things that make a wallpapering job look unprofessional. Be sure to let the filler set before you go onto the next step
- Wash your walls with a little soap and water. In a bucket, mix a ½ gallon of water and a drop of liquid soap. Then, wash your walls. Removing excess debris will prepare your walls for better adhesion of the wallpaper. Be sure to let your wall dry before you move on to the next step
- Apply primer sealer to your wall. It's important to add primer sealer to your wall before you add on wallpaper. Why? It seals the old paint and helps treat any imperfections that you may not be able to see with the naked eye. This is the final preparation step you need to take before you begin to apply your lovely wallpaper
How to Remove Wallpaper Glue:
Now that you've removed your old wallpaper, what do you do about that glue that's still on the wall? Find out how to remove wallpaper glue here -- your room will appreciate the extra care and attention when you paint it or rewallpaper it again
- Removing wallpaper glue is easy. It's messy and time consuming, but it's easy to do. Only work on one small area, or wall, at a time
- Cover the floor in the area that you'll be working with plastic or with old towels. You could even use both to provide the maximum protection for the floor that's beneath the area you'll be working in. Plan to have a few towels around that you can grab to clean up with if you accidentally spill water on the carpet or floor
- First get a bucket and fill it with warm to hot water. The water will cool quickly, so make it as hot as your hands can stand, but don't burn yourself
- Pour a tablespoon of liquid dish-washing detergent into the bucket. The soap from the detergent will really help loosen the glue that's adhered to the wall
- Using a sponge, scrub and wash the walls just like you were doing the dishes
- If the glue is really stuck to the wall, use a heavy duty scrub brush, something like the one pictured in this photograph, and scrub your walls. Also, make sure the water is still hot. As the water cools down, you'll need to fill it with fresh, hot water for the best results
- After scrubbing your walls, empty the bucket of soapy water and refill it with fresh, clean water
- Grab a clean washcloth or sponge and lightly wash your walls again. This washing job is much easier than the first because you're only removing the soapy water from the walls. If the water gets too soapy, dump it out and fill the bucket with fresh water again
Tips & Warnings:
- Your walls will appreciate the extra work -- and the paint or wallpaper that you put on your walls will look much nicer (and last much longer) than if you didn't remove the wallpaper glue
- Be sure to follow each step in order to get the ultimate results
- Walls that have alkyd paint shouldn't be primed with sealer
- 1 x Wallpaper
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.72||USD$ 6.53||USD$ 6.34||USD$ 6.08||USD$ 6.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.