Customers Also Bought
The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signal. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times. The trigger current is only 0.01MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, Which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/250sec.
All the models of the product uniquely have the multi-frequency isolation technique and the self coding matching function by users. Users can freely match and use the sender and the receiver according to the demands, which have 16 isolated channels to suit for specific shooting environments. Triggers set in different channels can be combined to work or independently work but do not interfere with each other in an efficient distance.
Universal hot shoe interface, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
Globally univeral 433Mhz frequency, 16 channels.
With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes.
Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles.
1/4" nut design to be connected with tripod for stable flashlight.
Speedy frequency regulation, convinient for photographers to shoot.
Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(not included) of receiver.
Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket.
Note: This trigger can not work on TTL mode.
How to use:
1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
2. If your camera has not hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed).
3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord(not included).
* Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
* Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
* Olympus FL-50, FL36;
* Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
* Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
* Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord);
* Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
* Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe).
Power of the signal transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included)
Power of the receiver(AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Battery(not included)
Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
Package size: approx. 6.6 * 6.6 * 4.5cm / 1.98 * 1.98 * 1.35in
Package weight: 84g / 2.96oz
1 * 16-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
2 * 16-channel Receiver(AAA batteries NOT included)
1 * PC Sync Cord(2.5mm to PC)
1 * User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.47||USD$ 11.99||USD$ 11.54||USD$ 11.13||USD$ 10.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.