Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Washing Bags Color Dark Blue Features Features The washing bags are necessary for the travel
These travel wash bags boast exquisite design and have patterns on the cover
The washing bags are very convenient for your travellin
Packaging Package Included 1 x Washing Bag
- The Travel Wash Bag is necessary for the travel
- These travel wash bags boast exquisite design and have patterns on the cover
- The Travel Wash Bag is very convenient for your travelling
- The material of the travel wash bags is durable and it lasts long
- You will feel convenient when carrying the washing bags
- Size: 22 x 11.5 x13cm/8.7 x 4.5 x 5.1in(L x W x H)
- Color: Dark Blue
- It's so convenient to carry the fashion washing bag when travelling
- The material of the travel wash bag is durable and it lasts long
- The washing bag is a must for your whole life
- Are you ready for travelling, camping or business? If so, take this Cheap Washing Bag now
How to Sew a Drawstring Laundry Bag
A drawstring laundry bag is convenient for carrying around the week's wash. You can make a drawstring bag to transfer clothes from throughout the house to the laundry room, or collect laundry to bring to the Laundromat each week. For a child heading off to college, you can make a drawstring bag for her to store the week's clothes to send home from the dorm for cleaning. Help her distinguish her bag from those of her roommates by adding a hand-embroidered monogram to one corner.
- Cut two rectangles of sturdy mesh or cotton blend fabric. Make each rectangle about 36 inches by 48 inches for a large laundry bag. You can make larger or smaller rectangles to adjust the size of the bag according to your needs.
- Lay one rectangle on top of the other with the good sides facing in. Sew a zigzag stitch around three sides of the rectangles. Leave one 36-inch-long side open.
- Fold over about 1 inch along the remaining open end. This is the top of the bag. Pin the fold in place and sew a straight or zigzag stitch along the edge. Do not sew too close to the fold line because you are making a channel to insert the string.
- Make a small vertical slit in the folded fabric.
- Cut a 48-inch-long piece of braided cord or rope and attach one end of the cord to a large safety pin. Insert the safety pin into the slit in the fabric and slide the cord through the channel.
- Remove the safety pin from the end of the cord or rope. Tie a knot in each end of the rope to prevent the ends from slipping back into the channel. Flip the bag right side out.
- 1 x Washing Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.11||USD$ 6.06||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.