Customers Also Bought
- This kind of watch box is made of high-quality material, which allows you to use long enough
- The watch storage box will keep your watches from damage in any environment
- Your watch will be safe and clean in such a practical and sturdy watch box
- With special outside and inside materials, the watch box is hard to dirty even with carelessness
- The watch box can be used as a jewel case or a collection box if you like
- You can buy a watch box with unique design as a nice gift for your good friend
- Box Material: Leather
- Inside Material: Flannelette
- Size: 41 x 14 x 8cm/16.14 x 5.51 x 3.15in
- This watch box with big space can hold all your watches with different sizes
- This leather watch box made of high-quality material can be used for a long time
- The inside material is good enough to protect your watches from damage
- The specially designed simple lock makes it easy for you to open the case
- With classic design and small boxes, you can keep your watches in better conditions
How to Measure Watch Cases:
- If you are looking to purchase a new watch, you have likely seen that there is a measurement for the watch case. This does not mean the box which contains the watch. The watch case is the space between the two arms that extend above and below the watch where the band attaches. The end of the band will fit in between the watch case. You will need to know this measurement both in purchasing a new watch and in looking for a replacement band. Often, watch makers give this number in millimeters, and for that reason, you will need to use a metric ruler to make the measurement
- Find the watch case. It is the space where the end of the band attaches to the watch face. Refer to the image for a picture of the location of the watch case
- Using the metric ruler, measure the distance from the inside of one of the arms to the inside of the other arm. Watch makers use the inside measurement when creating their watches, not the distance from the outer edges of the arms
- Write down the measurement on the piece of paper. Measure the other watch case, but they should bo
How to Make a Watch Case:
- Draw up plans for your watch case. One of the things you will want to consider when building your watch case is how many watches you plan on storing in the case. Some cases only hold one watch, while others can hold up to five watches. A single watch box is usually about 4 to 5 inches in length and 2 to 3 inches tall. You should add at least 2 to 3 inches to that measurement with each watch you add on to the design
- Select the wood you would like to use to make your watch case. The most popular and inexpensive type of wood used to build watch cases is oak. While this is the cheapest and most inexpensive type of wood, you certainly aren't limited to only oak
- Use your table saw to cut the wood into pieces using the measurements from your plans. Line the pieces up so they are rubbing against each other. Glue the joints of the wood pieces. Use a clamp to secure the pieces together while waiting for the glue to bond. Repeat this process for both top and bottom pieces of the case
- Glue the top and bottom to the side pieces you just glued together. Once again, place these pieces in a clamp to hold them together while drying
- Stain the case using your favorite color of wood stain. Allow the first coat to dry overnight, then apply a second coat the next day. Put a coat of clear finish on the case, and allow it to dry before applying a second coat
- Use screws and a screwdriver to secure hinges to the top and bottom pieces of the watch case
- Cut the metal latches that will hold your watch in place inside the case. Cut out a rectangular piece similar to the size of the watch you will be storing. Then take a piece of cardboard and cut it into a 4-by-4 inch piece
- Cut out a rectangular piece for the rectangle metal bit to attach to. Make a 1/2 inch slot in each of the corners of the box. Fold the cardboard piece around the square. Fit the edges down into the slots you cut, and glue them in place
- Cover the square in the material with the fabric you have chosen to make the inside of your case with. Flip the square over and glue the fabric down to the back
- Glue the other rectangle shape to the square in the the hole that was cut out. Place your watch around the square pillow, and place it in your watch case for storage
- 1 x Watch Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.31||USD$ 26.24||USD$ 23.16||USD$ 19.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.