Customers Also Bought
- Memory: 78mb
- Solution: MTK 6235
- Talking Time: 6 hours
- Standby Time: 96 hours
- Size: 6.6 x 5.1 x 1.7cm/2.6 x 2.0 x 0.7in(L x W x T)
- Support Multi Languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Vietnamese, Italian, German, Thai, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Hebrew, Portuguese, Turkish, Farsi, Polish, Indonesian, Greek, Hindi, etc
- Dual SIM, With WIFI, Support JAVA, Have Keypad
- The watch phone comes with built in the MSN, QQ, EBUDDY, Mini map, Gmail, Games and so on soft wares
- This wrist phone supports Bluetooth and stereo music player
- It comes with MP3/MP4 player function
- The best cell phone also comes with handwriting input
- 1.3 million pixel high quality camera is another function of our watch phone
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- 1.3inch 260K Colorful screen
- It comes with TFT and 160 x 128 pixel
- E-BOOKS support JAR and TXT form
- The watch phone supports hand input and keyboard entry
- Biggest support 16GB
- This X8 Quad Band Watch Cell Phone is designed to allow more people to experience a taste of special technology at an attractive price
- Watch the TV shows you love wherever you are, live and for free with this X8 Quad Band Watch Cell Phone
- FM radio - pick up your favorite FM radio stations wherever you are
- The X8 Quad Band Watch Cell Phone is packed full of advanced features usually found exclusively in bluetooth
- This 1.3" Camera Bluetooth Cell Phone with fully unlocked function - works on all four main GSM frequency bands for great reception world wide
- The best cell phone is light weight and small sized which is convenient to use
- Different Operator Interfaces can be directly perceived through the senses
Features of Watch Phone:
The watch phone has existed in fictional stories since the 1950s, but some manufacturers only created the first concept watch phone in 1999. In 2009, some manufacturers launched the first marketed watch phone, which allows users to make and receive calls and check the time through a small gadget they wear around their wrist
- People can keep regular cell phones in bags or pockets, but watch phones often have more exposure to elements that could cause damage. As such, watch-phone screens often have an anti-scratch layer for protection. A watch phone's screen also has to display both the time and a phone dial pad, so it usually has a digital touch screen to fit the various details and buttons in the small space
- A user can listen to calls through the loud speaker and headset. Watch phones often have a text-to-speech feature, where the watch phone reads out the text on the screen. Some models also have microphones to support a voice-recognition feature, which allows the user to enter voice commands. Depending on the model, the user might also be able to record voices and create voice memos
- A watch phone usually comes with a cable that lets the user connect it to another device such as a computer or a regular telephone. Watch phones often also connect wirelessly to a headset or to other devices via Bluetooth. Some models can connect to the Internet so the user can check their emails while on the go
- A watch phone often has a camera for taking pictures and making video calls. Some models also function as a music player that plays MP3 files through a loud speaker or a headset and a video player that displays MP4 videos on the screen. The user can usually store music and video files on the watch phone
How to Turn on a Watch Phone:
- Remove the battery from your Watch Phone by opening the back cover, then lifting up the battery from the bottom.
- Turn off your Watch Phone by pressing and holding the "End" key for a few seconds.
- Insert the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card into the slot. The SIM card lets you store communication information, such as your messages, personal information, phone book and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Insert the battery by putting it in from the top. Close the back of your Watch Phone.
- Turn on your Watch Phone by pressing the "End" key for a few seconds.
- Type in the four-digit PIN number when your Watch Phone determines you inserted a valid SIM card, then press "Confirm." The PIN number protects you from illegal use of your Watch Phone. You have three chances to enter the correct PIN number before the SIM card locks. Call your network operator if your SIM card locks.
- Send or receive calls on your Watch Phone when you see the network operator's logo on the Watch Phone screen. Take note of the network signal strength by looking at the icon on the screen's upper left corner.
- 1 x Watch Cell Phone
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 86.86||USD$ 82.48||USD$ 78.10||USD$ 72.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.