Customers Also Bought
- This hydration water bladder hiking can be used to replaced your old water pack or as an add-on
- Add this hydration bladder to your hiking backpack and keep you at your best all day
- Bite valve lets you drink hands-free, even while on the move
- Conveniently fits in hydration back packs and tactical vests with bladder pouch
- This water bladder is easy to fill, easy to clean, and easy to drink. Just fill, bite, sip, and go
- Flexible to fit anywhere
- Large spout with press fit closure and straw with pinch and hold flow tube
- Size: 52 x 18cm / 20.4 x 7.1in(L x W)
- Material: TPU
- Capacity: 3L / 105.5oz
- Suitable Temperature: -20℃-+50℃
- This water bladder is easy to fill, easy to clean, and easy to drink. Best choice for you
- This water bladder is easy to operate and clean. It will be your good partner in your outdoor life
- This water bladder will give you so much convenience. You will love it
Size in Detail:
How to Check a Water Bladder's Tank Pressure:
- Turn the electric breaker to the water well pump off. Open a faucet near the well and let all of the water drain out
- Place a tire pressure gauge on the air charge valve on the top of the tank. Press the tire gauge down and read the reading on the nearest line that protrudes from the tire gauge. Record this measurement on paper with a pen
- Write down the low pressure or cut-in pressure of the bladder tank. This can be found in the owner's manual or on the pump gauges. Compare the actual reading to the required reading of the cut-in pressure. Bladder tanks retain 2 psi of water pressure at all times to prevent them from breaking inside the tank
- Press the back of the tire pressure gauge on the air charge valve to remove air if the reading is 2 psi over the pump cut-in pressure measurement
- Add air to the tank with an air compressor or a bicycle tire pump if the measurement is 2 psi under the pump cut-in pressure measurement
- Turn the electrical breaker to the pump on and let the water well run a full cycle
- 1 x 3L TPU Bicycle Hydration Hiking Water Bladder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.93||USD$ 12.50||USD$ 12.10||USD$ 11.72||USD$ 11.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.