Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Water Bottle Material Stainless Steel
5.1cm/2.0in(Bottle Mouth Inner Diameter)
Features Features Portable design makes this Best Water Bottle convenient for carrying
This Best Water Bottle can provide with a good sealing
You can take this Best Water Bottle everywhere, any
Packaging Package Included 1 x Water Bottle
- Portable design makes this Stainless Steel Mug convenient for carrying
- High quality Stainless Steel & redware materials and the anti-leak design
- Redware inner container of the Double Walled Mug ensures durable and breathable which provides you a good taste of the tea
- Added skid proof bottom will be more convenient
- Double walled design of the Stainless Steel Mug make up for hot and breakable
- This Stainless Steel Mug can provide with a good sealing
- You can take this Double Walled Mug everywhere, any occasions
- This Portable Water Bottle is very functional for outdoor activities
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lnner Container Material: Redware
- Capacity: 280mL/9.5oz
- Height: 18.2cm/7.2in
- Bottom Diameter:: 6.5cm/2.6in
- Bottle Mouth Inner Diameter: 5.1cm/2.0in
- Beautiful Bottle body helps this Portable Water Bottle to be more popular
- 51mm large cup rabbet diameter of the Double Walled Mug makes it is easy to wash
- The cap is designed with a Silicon ring which has anti-leak function
- Added skid proof bottom under the Portable Water Bottle will be more convenient
- You can take this Best Water Bottle everywhere, any occasions
Sport Water Bottle Fits for Your Outdoor Life:
What Is Redware Pottery?
Redware is a type of reddish pottery made from clay and fired at low temperatures, according to the website Antiques & Fine Art. Early American settlers used local clay to make redware for utilitarian household items
The color of redware pottery is due to its high iron content, which turns a reddish color after firing despite what may have been the clay's original color. Redware can be made of clay that starts out as yellow, blue or other colors. After firing, redware can range in color from reddish brown to orange depending on mineral concentration and firing temperature.
Firing temperatures for redware range from 1,700 to 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. Higher temperatures are not used because the iron-rich clay would melt. Also, because the clay is porous, redware is typically glazed to seal the pottery.
Early American redware was influenced by British techniques, according to the New England Antiques Journal. It was also cheap to make. It broke easily but could quickly be replaced. The pottery was typically sealed with a simple transparent lead glaze, which we now know could cause damage to the nervous system.
How to Remove Tea Stains From Mugs
If you love tea you know how your favorite beverage can stain china, porcelain and even plastic mugs. The tannins in teas produce a brown dye that coats the interior of the tea cup, leaving brown rings or an overall brown stain. The stain does not affect the taste of subsequent cups of tea, but can look unappetizing. You can remove tea stains with a few household ingredients and enjoy your next cup of tea in a sparkling cup
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and rub onto the stained area. Allow to sit for a few hours. You can do this before you set out for work in the morning or leave the coated mug to sit overnight. In the morning, wet a soft cloth and scrub the dried paste lightly. The stain should be gone.
- Quarter a lemon and put one quarter into your stained mug. Add boiling water and allow this to sit for an hour or so. The acid in the lemon should bleach out the stain.
- Add 1 tsp. of oxygen bleach to your mug and fill the mug with boiling water. Allow to sit until the water cools. Wash and dry the mug.
- Fill the mug with water and add a denture tablet. These tablets contain cleaners designed to remove tough stains from porcelain dentures, so they are effective at doing the same for porcelain mugs. Allow the cleaner to sit until the tablet stops fizzing, then wash the mug in hot soapy water and rinse to remove all traces of the stain and the denture cleaner.
- 1 x Water Bottle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.08||USD$ 15.50||USD$ 14.91||USD$ 14.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.