Customers Also Bought
- Heat Keeping Time: 6 Hours(50°C), 12 Hours(35°C)
- Capacity: 250ml/8.5oz
- Upper Diameter: 4.7cm/1.9in
- Bottom Diameter: 5.4cm/2.1in
- Height: 18cm/7.1in
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Solid design makes this Vacuum Thermal Water Bottle special and popular
- Made of high quality stainless steel, it is durable
- Considerate fingerprint design, feels comfortable and looks beautiful
- The lid can prevent dust from getting into the water bottle without affecting the use
- Ergonomics design is very special and convenient to use
- Keep hot water for drinking all the time and can help you keep healthy
- It is a perfect gift for someone special or for yourself
- Concise style of this vacuum bottle is really simple but practical
- The net of the vacuum bottle can help to insulate tea from water when you drink
- Look at the structure of this stainless steel water bottle
- Check out the ergonomics design on the insulated water bottle
- Check out the box and the stainless steel water bottle
Easy to Make Insulated Water Bottle Tote
- In an effort to reduce, reuse and recycle, many people are using refillable water bottles rather than buying water in plastic bottles. Thanks to the new information about the dangers associated with plastic bottles, this is a worthy trend. By creating an easy-to-make insulated water tote, you are able to keep your water cooler longer and protect your water bottle as well.
- This part is the most fun, for you can make the outside of your insulated water bottle tote out of literally anything In keeping with the whole reduce, reuse, recycle theme, making the tote out of something you have lying about the house, makes the project even more satisfying.
Pick Out the Padding
- The padding is an important part of the insulated tote, for it serves the double duty of providing padding for the water bottle as well insulation to keep your water cool. You may be able to use something you already have around the house such as an old ironing board cover, or the old foam camping mattress that has lost its loft. If you don't have any of these kinds of things, your local fabric store should.
Measure the Water Bottle
- The first step in making a tote is measuring your water bottle so you can create a pattern. Measure your water bottle's diameter and its height. Write down these measurements, and then add 1 inch or 1 1/2 inches to each measurement for some leeway. This will allow you to use the tote for more than one water bottle, even if the bottles are different sizes. If the padding is especially thick, you may have to add even more to the measurements to allow the water bottle, or any water bottle, to fit inside.
Make the Pattern for the Bag
- Cut open a paper bag so that you have one large sheet of paper. Use a ruler and a pencil to make a pattern from your measurements. Make a pattern for the bottom of the insulated tote. Place the bottle on the paper and trace around it. Draw the circle again so that it's 1 or 1 1/2 inches larger (see above step), or find another container that matches the dimensions you need and trace around that.
Make the Pattern for the Strap
- Decide how long you want the strap to be. If you like, you can measure the strap of a favorite purse and use that to make the pattern. Make a pattern out of brown paper using the strap's measurements.
Cut Out the Fabric
- Lay the pattern on the padding and trace around it. Add ½ inch for a seam allowance. Fold the fabric you have chosen for the tote in half, right sides together. Place the pattern on top of the fabric and trace around it. Remember to add ½ inch for a seam allowance. Fold the fabric in half for the strap. Lay the pattern piece on the fabric for the strap, and trace around it. Add ½ inch for a seam allowance. You do not need to insulate the strap. Cut out the fabric and the padding for the tote.
Sew the Sides of the Tote Together
- Lay the fabric for the tote on the table, right sides together. Lay the padding on top and pin the pieces together. Sew along the top and the bottom, but leave the sides open. Turn the body of the tote right side out so that the padding is in the middle. Pin the unfinished sides together; sew them.
Make the Bottom of the Tote
- Make the bottom of the tote for the water bottle. Lay one of the fabric pieces for the bottom right side down. Lay the padding on the fabric, then lay the last fabric piece on top of that so it is right side up.
Sew the Tote Together
- Pin the bottom to the body of the tote. Sew them together. Turn the tote right side out so that all the seams are on the inside.
Sew the Strap
- Pin the two fabric pieces for the strap so that they are right sides together, and then sew them together along the sides. To turn the strap right side out, attach a safety pin to one end of the strap and feed it through the middle until it comes out the other side. Tuck the unfinished ends of the strap inside and sew them closed. Sew the strap securely to the inside top of the tote.
- 1 x Water Bottle
Spec Condition New Type Vacuum Thermal Water Bottle Color Silver Material Stainless Steel Dimension 4.7cm/1.9in(Upper Diameter)
Features Features Solid design makes this Vacuum Thermal Water Bottle special and popular
Made of high quality stainless steel, it is durable
Considerate fingerprint design, feels comfortable and
Packaging Package Included 1 x Water Bottle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.05||USD$ 14.96||USD$ 13.86||USD$ 12.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?