Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Supplier item info
Ckian

Mineralization Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration Water Filter X-JS-T3

Digg(110) ( 8 Reviews)

US $109.99
Qty:

Buy more save more

Qty 2-4 5-9 ≥10
Price USD$ 106.69 USD$ 105.59 Wholesale Price >>
United states Via Estimate shipping fee
· Orders over USD$ 50.00 will get free tracking services via air mail
What you are viewing is a Mineralization Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration Water Filter, to clear your water with this handy filtration water filter.The under-sink water filter features compact design, easy and convenient to use! The filtration water filter provides fresh drinking water to you and the family, have a healthier life with this filtration water filter. Made of high quality material, with sturdy structure, the filtration water filter is durable and reliable for long time use! besides, equipped with everything needed to install in to your current plumbing, the filtration water filter is easy and convenient to use!Do not miss it, best choice for you!
Flash Deals
Lowest Price Challenged!

View Details>>

Best Deals

Customers Also Bought

Product Description

Return Policies
  • Specifications: 

• Size: 43.0 x 14.5 x 35.5cm/16.9 x 5.7 x 14.0in(L x W x H)
    • Level I(PPF): 5 microns PP cotton filter core, life cycle is 2-3 months
    • Level II(UDF): Activated carbon filter core, life cycle is 5-6 months
    • Level III(CTO): Compress active carbon rod filter core, life cycle is 5-6 months
    • Level IV(RO): RO reverse osmosis membrane, life cycle is 1-1.5 years
    • Level V(T33): Rear carbon filter core, life cycle is 1-1.5 years
    • Level VI: Mineralization filter, life cycle is 1-1.5 years 

Features:

• Clear your water with this handy water filter
    • Under-sink & countertop filtration system has a compact design
    • Equipped with everything needed to install in to your current plumbing
    • Removes chlorine, heavy metals, such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury
    • Helpful filtration system provides fresh drinking water to you and the family

Details:

Ckian Mineralization Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration Water Filter X-JS-T3

• Under-sink & countertop filtration water filter is with a compact design

Water Filter

• The under-sink water filter is equipped with everything needed to install in to your current plumbing

Filtration Water Filter

Under-Sink Water Filter

• High quality material makes the under-sink water filter durable and sturdy for long time use

Ckian Mineralization Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration Water Filter X-JS-T3

• With all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the filtration water filter

How to Clean a Water Filter:

Water Filter

Many people enjoy the benefits of a home water filtration system. However, maintaining a clean water filter can often be frustrating and costly. Purchasing a new water filter every few months is far more expensive and harmful to the environment than cleaning and reusing a water filter you already own. Finding the correct filter for your system can also become challenging, since many stores carry limited brands and models. A simple alternative to replacing a water filter is to learn how to clean and reuse it.

• Take all supplies to a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Put on protective equipment before mixing the muriatic acid. Fill one bucket with 1/2 gallon water.
    • Slowly pour 2 cups of muriatic acid into the bucket of water. Use a long plastic stirrer to gently mix until thoroughly blended. Set the bucket aside.
    • Use a high-pressure hose to spray debris loose from the water filter. Hose down each side of the filter, concentrating on areas with rust and calcium buildup.
    • Submerge the water filter in the bucket containing the muriatic acid solution. Place the bucket in a secure ventilated area away from pets and minors. Let the filter soak in the muriatic solution for five days.
    • Pour 1/2 gallon water in a separate bucket. Remove the water filter from the muriatic acid, and place in the bucket of water for 5 minutes. Remove filter from the water, and rinse thoroughly with a high-pressure hose. The water filter may now be reinstalled into the water filtration system.

Tips & Warnings:

Filtration Water Filter

• Muriatic acid may be purchased at pool supply and hardware stores.
    • Always wear protective equipment when using muriatic acid

Package Included:

• 1 x Under-Sink Countertop Filtration Water Filter
    • 1 x User Manual 

Customers' Reviews

Overall:
  ( 8 Reviews)
Price:
Quality:
Ease Of Use:
Usefulness:
Features:

Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!

I have bought this product

Wayne Lucas

Bought this item on

07-25-2011
00:00:00 07-25-2011 A Great water filter for your Refrigerator Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: I always buy the 2-pack because it's like buying one filter and getting one for free compared to the prices at Sears. I have a Kenmore refrigerator, Sears sends me a reminder flyer in the mail every 6 months and instead of paying $55 to them, I buy on-line and save significantly. <br/>The water quality is great, I have no issues whatsoever with the ability of this filter to provide me with clean, clear, safe drinking water. It's easy to change filters, you just eject the existing old filter by removing the outer cover and pushing a button next to where the existing filter is located. The new filter is pushed in and there is a quick snap as it locks into place, replace the outer cap, and you're all set. I've saved time, energy, and money in the long run by not lugging countless empty containers to those water vending machines at the grocery store.

Was this review helpful?

Mickey Snodgrass

Bought this item on

07-14-2011
00:00:00 07-14-2011 Water Filter Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: There's not a whole lot to say - I need a new filter every 6 months or so and this is the model required for my fridge. The water tastes fine after being filtered. There is definitely still mineral left as I get a lot of scale/build up on spout on the fridge, but our water is very hard.

Was this review helpful?

Brett Stewart

Bought this item on

07-05-2011
00:00:00 07-05-2011 As advertised Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: The product arrived very quickly and was as advertised. I plugged it into the 'fridge and it is working as expected.

Was this review helpful?

Keegan Barrett

Bought this item on

06-29-2011
00:00:00 06-29-2011 Economical and works well Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: I am very happy with these filters. The product is true to what is says it is. It's the real deal. Easy to install. Great value for two pack filters. When it's time, I will definitely buy this item again.

Was this review helpful?

Kevin Tam

Bought this item on

06-27-2011
00:00:00 06-27-2011 Under-Sink Water Filter Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Great product at a super price...way below the manufactures price. I'll continue to order this product through the same supplier.

Was this review helpful?

Stephen Guest

Bought this item on

06-15-2011
00:00:00 06-15-2011 Perfect substitute Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: This Filtration Water Filter is the perfect substitute for the factory installed filter in our Kitchen Aid refrigerator. It makes sense when you compare the impurities that the standard versus the enhanced filter will eliminate or minimize.

Was this review helpful?

Brandy Spas

Bought this item on

06-06-2011
00:00:00 06-06-2011 More than I Could Have Expected Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: We have a severe water quality problem during the summer algae bloom here in TN. My filter was due to be replaced, so I purchased these filters. I installed the filter and it did an absolutely fantastic job. I didn't expect the filter to completely remove the taste of the algae bloom, but it did. I now have crystal clear drinking water as well as ice. Buy this filter, ignore the ones that are twice as much (you know the big name brand).

Was this review helpful?

Rocky Russell

Bought this item on

05-24-2011
00:00:00 05-24-2011 Nothing can beat this deal Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Don't waste your time shopping online. Nothing can beat this deal that I got with this high end water filter. Plus, I didn't have to pay for shipping!!! I bought 2 filters for the price of one. [...] I was discussed at Sears when I seen the price that they were selling one PUR water filter for. I bought the Under-Sink Water Filter. I was tempted to buy 2 more orders.

Was this review helpful?

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later