Customers Also Bought
- Easy to manage watergun holds a lot of water for longer use
- This Water Squirt Gun is lightweight and convenient for children to run around and chase with
- Just fill with water, pump the tank and blast away
- This Water Squirt Gun uses pressure to shoot the water further than any normal water gun
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 9 x 7cm / 3.5 x 2.8in (L x W)
- This Water Squirt Gun uses pressure to shoot the water further than any normal water gun. All you need to do is put water into the tank and pump the gun to build pressure and you are good to go
- This water gun toy uses pressure to shoot the water further than any normal water gun. Large fill hole with threaded cap makes for quick easy re-fills with water
- The Water Gun Toy with fully automatic technolgy is safe and fun and offers realistic sounds and feel
- Your friends will be out gunned by your gun superior reach and water stream. Never be out gunned on the battlefield again
- This Plastic Water Gun is suitable for playing on beach, swimming pool or in the water fight
- Just add water and let the fun begin! You will have lots of fun with this Water Squirt Gun
Size in Detail:
The Construction of the Water Gun:
Information About Water Guns:
- While he did not invent the original water gun, Lonnie G. Johnson is credited as the inventor of the Super Soaker. Johnson and his partner Bruce D'Andrade were granted a patent in 1991 for the Super Soaker prototype they created in 1989. Johnson held a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and master's in nuclear engineering, both from Tuskegee University. Aside from the Super Soaker, Johnson's accomplishments include his assistance with NASA's Mars Observer project and the Galileo Jupiter probe, a remote-control robot named Linex and over 40 patents
- Water guns come in many sizes, shapes and colors. While the shapes of some water guns often resemble real guns, others' shapes mimic fictional weapons from movies, television or comics. Another differentiation between water gun types is how the water is released. Some water guns, like Super Soakers, require a pumping action. Other water guns require the user to rapidly pull a trigger or are battery operated, also known as electric powered
- Water guns are meant for fun and entertainment. In fact, there are many games that can be played individually or with a group. An individual can play with a water gun alone by squirting targets. Aside from the whimsical backyard water gun fight, group water gun play can be quite elaborate. One popular water gun game is called assassin. In assassin, players individually stalk one another and eliminate other players by performing a backstab, which is shooting someone in the back, or an execution, shooting someone in the legs and then the head. The game ends when there is one player left
- Water guns can also be used to train pets. Both dogs are cats are commonly trained using water guns or squirt bottles as a method to correct unwanted or inappropriate behavior. The Rohnert Park Animal Shelter suggests using water guns to keep cats from clawing furniture. According to the shelter, you should squirt the clawing cat while it is in the act without letting it see you do the squirting. The cat will associate clawing, rather than the owner, with the negative response
- Water guns are essentially a type of toy gun, and this may cause concerns for some parents and child educators. Dr. Alvin Poussaint and Susan Linn, authors of "Toy Guns: Just Fun and Games?" encourage parents not to buy toy guns for their children because it sends the message that they approve of violence
- Take appropriate safety measures when using a water gun. Water guns should not be used to harm others. Avoid squirting people in the eyes or putting inappropriate liquids inside of a water gun. It is also unwise to squirt people who are not participating in a water gun game, stray animals or wild animals that can be easily upset
- Color is random in delivery
Manufacturer Recommended Age:
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- 10 x Home-grown Plastic Water Gun Toys
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.53||USD$ 7.76||USD$ 5.99||USD$ 3.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.