Customers Also Bought
- Solid Plastic Construction
- This water gun uses pressure to shoot the water further than any normal water gun
- Easy to manage water gun holds a lot of water for longer use
- Lightweight and convenient for children to run around and chase with
- Just fill with water, pump the tank and blast away
- The sturdy construction will insure hours and hours of water blasting fun
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 47.5 x 23 x 10.5cm/18.70 x 9.06x 4.13in(L x W x H)
- Super Submachine Type Water Squirt Gun
Information About Water Guns:
- While he did not invent the original water gun, Lonnie G. Johnson is credited as the inventor of the Super Soaker. Johnson and his partner Bruce D'Andrade were granted a patent in 1991 for the Super Soaker prototype they created in 1989. Johnson held a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and master's in nuclear engineering, both from Tuskegee University. Aside from the Super Soaker, Johnson's accomplishments include his assistance with NASA's Mars Observer project and the Galileo Jupiter probe, a remote-control robot named Linex and over 40 patents
- Water guns come in many sizes, shapes and colors. While the shapes of some water guns often resemble real guns, others' shapes mimic fictional weapons from movies, television or comics. Another differentiation between water gun types is how the water is released. Some water guns, like Super Soakers, require a pumping action. Other water guns require the user to rapidly pull a trigger or are battery operated, also known as electric powered
- Water guns are meant for fun and entertainment. In fact, there are many games that can be played individually or with a group. An individual can play with a water gun alone by squirting targets. Aside from the whimsical backyard water gun fight, group water gun play can be quite elaborate. One popular water gun game is called assassin. In assassin, players individually stalk one another and eliminate other players by performing a backstab, which is shooting someone in the back, or an execution, shooting someone in the legs and then the head. The game ends when there is one player left
- Water guns can also be used to train pets. Both dogs are cats are commonly trained using water guns or squirt bottles as a method to correct unwanted or inappropriate behavior. The Rohnert Park Animal Shelter suggests using water guns to keep cats from clawing furniture. According to the shelter, you should squirt the clawing cat while it is in the act without letting it see you do the squirting. The cat will associate clawing, rather than the owner, with the negative response
- Water guns are essentially a type of toy gun, and this may cause concerns for some parents and child educators. Dr. Alvin Poussaint and Susan Linn, authors of "Toy Guns: Just Fun and Games?" encourage parents not to buy toy guns for their children because it sends the message that they approve of violence
- Take appropriate safety measures when using a water gun. Water guns should not be used to harm others. Avoid squirting people in the eyes or putting inappropriate liquids inside of a water gun. It is also unwise to squirt people who are not participating in a water gun game, stray animals or wild animals that can be easily upset
- It is not suitable for children under 4 years to play
- 1 x Super Submachine Type Water Squirt Gun
Spec Condition New Type Water Squirt Gun Size 47.5 x 23 x 10.5cm/18.70 x 9.06x 4.13in(L x W x H) Features Features Solid Plastic Construction
This water gun uses pressure to shoot the water further than any normal water gun
Easy to manage water gun holds a lot of water for longer use
NOTE It is not suitable for children under 4 years to play Packaging Package Included 1 x Super Submachine Type Water Squirt Gun
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.90||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 8.57||USD$ 7.69||USD$ 7.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?