Customers Also Bought
- Camera Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Photo Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Frame Rate: 3E 1280 x 960
- Power Source: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery Capacity: 200 mAh
- Battery Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Battery Standby Time: 1 week
- Maximum Recorded Time: 30 Seconds
- Charge: USB
- Memory: Support TF expend to 32GB
- Recording Format: AVI
- Video Total Bit Rate: 841 kpbs
- Video Data Rate: 777 kpbs
- FPS: 20 Frames Per Second
- Size Per 30 Seconds: 3MB
- Video Resolution: 320 x 240
- Audio Channels: 1 (Mono)
- Audio Sample Rate: 16 Khz
- On-Board Buttons: Power ON, Record, Play Back
- Size: 13 x 9 x 6cm/4 x 3 x 2in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- The camera DVR can work continuously and will maintain automatically for you
- Nice user experience are available with low consumption
- The waterproof DVR can be worked underwater and is so suitable for swimming, surfing, or underwater shooting
- The rotating camera DVR with clear video record function and simple button control is ideal for sporting using
- This kind of digital camera DVR features on the standard H.264 calculation
- Swing-type lens can shift 80 degrees rotation up and down
- The camera DVR is pretty easy to use in different environments
- It is perfect for monitoring around your car with great convenience
- The rotating camera with clear video record function and simple button control design is ideal for sporting use
- Unique design is another special character of this waterproof DVR
- The built-in rechargeable battery is pretty practical for you to use
- This type of camera DVR is multifunctional and can be used for biking, swimming, surfing, or underwater shooting
How to Choose a Car Rear View Back up Camera System:
- Determine how much you want to spend, which will narrow down how many different models you need to analyze
- Locate a local seller, such as an auto store. Look at the models they have available; some may be hooked up to a power source so you can check the camera and screen quality. Ask a worker or salesperson about the devices, which he recommends and why. Consider the camera's low-light ability, and whether or not it's equipped with infrared LEDs to help illuminate objects at nighttime. Also consider the camera's field of view; some cameras have a very small field of view, while others are equipped with ultrawide lenses that show a much larger area. Choose a matte LCD screen over a glossy screen if possible; glossy screens are hard to see in direct sunlight
- Consult with online guides, forums and experts if you aren't satisfied with the models available from your local auto store. Compare and contrast models with each other, paying attention to the specific features you want, such as an extended warranty or large screen. Read reviews, and stay away from models with a lot of negative press and upset customers
- Purchase the model that you feel is best for your needs within your budget range
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in revers
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in revers. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x DVR
- 4 x Support
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.06||USD$ 40.83||USD$ 39.60||USD$ 37.95||USD$ 37.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.