Customers Also Bought
1.3Mega pixels CMOS sensor
All glass lens, 54 degree
720P 1280 x 720 (30 FPS)
VGA 640 x 480 (30 FPS)
SD Card slot support up to 32G(Not included)
2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Supports SD card up to 32 GB (32G Memory card is not included ,but included a 8G CARD)
- Timestamp ON/OFF function
- Records at HD1280X720P or 640 x 480 resolution
- Great for all types of action sports such as two or four wheel vehicle racing, skiing, biking, rock climbing, paintballing and skydiving
- Outstanding video resolution, superb low-light performance, and a wide dynamic range
- You can easily make this car DVR like a terrific transformer on your car
- The size of the car DVR is neither too big nor small, which is easy to place and install
- With an optical zoom with auto-focus you're sure to capture the finest quality and detail in every moment
- Every feature of the car DVR provides the ultimate in HD video performance and quality
- The size of the car DVR is portable enough for your daily use
- Every detail of the car DVR is exquisite and delicate, which you can tell from every inch of it
- With a good quality of image, you're sure to capture the finest quality and detail in every moment
- You can install it on your beloved car to make your driving safer
- This car DVR is your first choice for your loving car
How to Build a Car Camera Mount:
Shooting stable video from inside a moving car is very difficult without some sort of camera mount. Professional car mounts sold by grip equipment houses and professional camera stores can easily cost more than $1,000, and are out of the price range of many independent filmmakers and amateur photographers. Using some basic hardware and a little ingenuity, however, you can make your own car black box mount that should be able to hold most small and medium-sized cameras. With this mount, you can station a camera in the rear of the cab, pointing it out to the front windshield and driver
- Drill a 3/8-inch between the edge and the center hole of a metal electrical plate. This will be used to mount the ball head to the plate
- Pass the 3/8-inch bolt (with 16 threads per inch) through the hole you just drilled and hold it into place using a nut
- Place the two wide washers on either side of the metal plate over the center hole, sandwiching the smaller washer from underneath the plate
- Remove the bolt that will hold a child safety seat from the back seat of the car. Remove the plastic housing surrounding the bolt, and bolt the metal plate in its place
- Screw the ball head into the 3/8-inch 16 bolt and then level and attach a camera
- 1 x DVR
- 1 x Buckle
- 1 x Rubber Belt
- 1 x Bicycle Buckle
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x Software driver CD
- 1 x AVcable
- 1 x USB
- 1 x Instruction Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.23||USD$ 32.81||USD$ 32.40||USD$ 31.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.