Customers Also Bought
- The special flashing wheels with two motion activated LED lights make this Skateboard Deck even cooler and more desirable
- Unique design of this Skateboard Deck allows acceleration and turning without pushing
- Inclined casters and pivoting deck of this Skateboard Deck provides a snowboard-like carving ability
- This Professional Skateboard Deck features a concave deck for increased foot control, traction plates, 360° inclined casters and a removable torsion bar
- Get quality great outdoor fun gear of this Wheel Skateboard Deck now before you get left in the dust
- It allows the experienced rider to perform tricks
- Deck Material: PC & ABS
- Stand Material: Steel
- Wheel Diameter: 8cm/3.1in
- Size: 85 x 23 x 12cm/33.4 x 9.0 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
- These wave boards are one of the top 10 most popular toys around. You will feel the power and control when you ride downhill, uphill and do the precision 360's
- You will love this complete skateboard, work inspired by street paintings and graffiti has created an empire in the world of skateboards
- You will feel the power and control when you ride downhill, uphill and do the precision 360's. With the combination of snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing, it became one of the greatest Christmas gifts this year
- More details for this skateboard. Made of good material, this Professional Skateboard Deck is durable with long time use
Size in Detail:
- A skateboard is typically a specially designed plywood board combined with a polyurethane coating used for making smoother slides and stronger durability, used primarily for the activity of skateboarding. The first skateboards to reach public notice came out of the surfing craze of the early 1960s, developed to help surfers practice when waves were unfavorable. The first prototypes were simple wooden boards with roller-skate wheels attached, and the practice was sometimes referred to as "sidewalk surfing." The surfing group Jan and Dean even had a minor hit called "Sidewalk Surfing" in 1964. By the mid-1980s skateboards were mass produced and sold throughout the United States
- A skateboard is propelled by pushing with one foot while the other remains on the board, or by pumping one's legs in structures such as a pool or half pipe. A skateboard can also be used by simply standing on the deck while on a downward slope and allowing gravity to propel the board and rider. If the rider positions their right foot forward, he/she is said to ride "goofy"; if the rider positions their left foot forward, he/she is said to ride "regular." If the rider is normally regular but chooses to ride goofy, he/she is said to be riding "switch," and vice versa. A skater is typically more comfortable pedaling with their back foot; choosing to pedal with the front foot is commonly referred to as riding "mongo."
- Recently, electric skateboards have also appeared. These no longer require the propelling of the skateboard by means of the feet; rather an electric motor propels the board, fed by an electric battery
- There is no governing body that declares any regulations on what constitutes a skateboard or the parts from which it is assembled. Historically, the skateboard has conformed both to contemporary trends and to the ever evolving array of stunts performed by riders/users, who require a certain functionality from the board. Of course, the board shape depends largely upon its desired function. Longboards are a type of skateboard with a longer wheelbase and larger, softer wheels
- 1 x Rip Stick Skateboard Waveboard Deck
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.