Customers Also Bought
- This PC USB webcam has a high resolution and fast transmission rate, and it is also nice-looking and easy to carry with you
- PC USB webcam just brings intimate and convenient life experience with your distant friends and families
- In addition, it is also a beautiful decoration for your computer
- Stylish 8.0 mega pixels webcam for PC, laptop, notebook
- The base of the design, convenient place, 8.0 Mega pixels resolution, staying in touch with friends and family or for surveillance, a USB webcam can become an essential part of a computer setup
- PC webcam just brings intimate and convenient life experience with your distant friends and families
- The PC laptop 8.0 mega pixels webcam with LED light brings intimate and convenient life experience with your distant friends and families
How to Install a Webcam:
- Read the installation instructions completely before attempting to install the camera. Although this may seem tedious and unnecessary, it can save time and headaches in the long run
- Back up the computer's hard drive just to be safe. This will allow for a speedy recovery should the installation mess up the computer
- Install the webcam software. Before deciding to install the disc that came with the camera, check the Internet for an updated version of the software and download that if available
- Plug in the webcam. The software should give a prompt at the appropriate time. Cameras are usually installed with a USB cable. If installed correctly, the computer will acknowledge so by popping up a message saying it can see the new device
- Download an instant message program if using the web camera for chatting. Some free IM download programs include Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and Apple iChat
How to Use a Webcam and Skype
Would you love to be able to see and talk to your children or grandchildren whenever you want? See their first steps, hear their first words, or tell them a story every day. This is very easy to do with the use of a computer, high speed internet connection, a webcam and Skype. Stay connected with your grandchildren and children
- Web Cam
- Many new laptops will have a webcam built in. If you need to purchase a webcam choose one that has 30 frames or more per second. They range in price from $25 and up
- Install the webcam software. After installing, test out your camera. Adjust the settings on the camera to get a good picture. Remember, your little grandchildren may need a few lessons before they master how to talk and see grandma
- Homework Help
- Sign up for Skype. Skype is a free calling service for computer to computer calls. You can also use skype to call landlines for a small fee
- Make your calls fun. Read a story. Play a game. Tell stories or just listen to your grandchildren talk about their day. See their first steps, or hear their first words. Be a virtual babysitter for Mom while she prepares supper or does the dishes. The possibilities are endless
- Keep In Touch
- Webcams are also great for parents who want to keep in touch with their children while they work or travel
How to Use Webcams on MSN Messenger:
- MSN Messenger allows you to communicate with people all over the country. Chatting allows you to keep in touch and share your thoughts and feelings. The conversation is much quicker and more interactive than email. Sometimes, though, it would be really nice to see who you are chatting with. Fortunately, it is possible to use Webcams on MSN Messenger to do just that. By setting up your Webcam for use on MSN Messenger, you will be able to have a video chat with friends, family, or colleagues. Follow these steps to find out how
How to Use Webcams on MSN Messenger:
- Log in to your account at the MSN Web site (see Resources below)
- Locate the "Webcam" icon underneath your display picture
- Click the "Webcam" icon
- Select "Send My Webcam" to the person that you want to send your video to
- Wait for your chat partner to accept your Webcam invitation. Once he or she accepts it, your live video feed will begin
- Finish sending the video feed by clicking the "Webcam" icon once again
- Open the MSN Messenger program on your computer
Show or Hide Your Webcam:
- Open MSN Messenger on your computer
- Click the "Tools" menu and then select "Options" from the drop-down list
- Locate the "Personal" link and click it with your mouse
- Find the "My Webcam" area and either select or de-select next to where it says "Allow Others to See That I Have a Webcam." This is handy for letting those in your chat list know whether you can have a video chat with them--whether or not they have Webcams
Tips & Warnings:
- Do not allow children to use webcams unattended or give out their IM address to strangers
- Windows system information can be found in the control panel under "system
- USB ports are the most common type, but some models use the FireWire type or older serial ports
- Keep in mind the speed of their computer and internet connection when choosing to buy a camera with higher image quality. An old computer or slow connection may struggle to keep up with the higher image quality software
- Sending video over the Internet is one of the most demanding things you can do with your Internet connection. To increase your enjoyment, it's helpful if both parties in the chat have a high-speed Internet connection
- Only the sender needs to have and use a Webcam. The receiver does not need a Webcam to view the video feed
- For audio along with your video, both the sender and the receiver will need a sound card and speakers or headphones. To chat back and forth, both will also need a microphone or headset
- You can only ask one person at a time to accept your Webcam invitation. However, you can then invite other people to separate video feeds
- If you are having trouble making a video connection, verify that any firewalls you may be using are turned off
- If your computer is missing a video codec, your webcam may have trouble displaying video correctly
- 1 x 8.0 Mega Pixels PC Laptop Webcam with Led Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.63||USD$ 4.54||USD$ 4.45||USD$ 4.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.