Customers Also Bought
- Ruched and fingerless style Bridal Gloves gives the eye-catching effect
- These pair beautiful wedding satin gloves are stretchy to fit you well
- Made of high quality, Fingerless Gloves are soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- Fingerless Gloves is designed for any wedding, party, prom, evening out, a must-have for ladies
- One free size fits for most people
- Glove Length: 27cm/10.6in
- Material: Satin
- Color: White
- These satin Fingerless Gloves are stretchable gloves that have wrinkles below the elbow with exotic details on the top of the hand
- This pair of satin gloves is suitable for weddings, engagements, proms, parties, or formal events
- Particular view with the ruched design, These Bridal Gloves will bring you plenty of compliments and add a magic touch for your gown
- Fingerless Gloves can add just the right finishing touch to your bridal ensemble. They look fabulous with any strapless gowns
- The Satin Gloves are soft to touch and comfortable for long time wearing. Designed for any wedding, party, prom, evening etc
How to Wear Gloves During Your Wedding?
Choose gloves from a variety of lengths, fabrics and ornamentation to add a touch of Victorian elegance to your bridal ensemble. Look for gloves that complement, rather than overwhelm, your dress. For instance, pair simple gloves with fancy dresses or fancy gloves with simple dresses.
- Match the color of your gloves to your wedding dress - for example, ivory on ivory or white on white.
- Choose the glove length, determined by the number of buttons, based on the type of dress worn. For instance, both the 6-button glove, which ends just below the elbow, and the 8-button glove, which reaches the elbow, look best with a short-sleeved gown; the 16-button glove, also known as the opera-length glove, extends to the upper arm and accents a sleeveless or strapless gown. Forgo gloves when donning a long-sleeved dress, or else wear wrist-length gloves.
- Slit the seam of a long glove at the underside of the ring finger to be able to slip your finger out during the ceremonial ring exchange - resew the seam after the wedding. If you opt for shorter wrist-length gloves, you can simply remove the glove and hand it to a bridal attendant.
- Slip your now beautifully adorned finger discreetly back in your glove, or if you took off the glove completely, leave it off for the remainder of the ceremony.
- Put your gloves back on if you have taken them off for any reason, and wear them for your formal photographs.
- Keep your gloves off while you're eating and drinking
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
Spec Material Satin Embellishment Bow Style Fingerless
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.28||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 4.08||USD$ 3.98||USD$ 3.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?