Customers Also Bought
- Silhouette: Empire
- Embellishment: Ruffles & Lace
- Neckline: Off-The-Shoulder
- Train: Chapel
- Shown Color: White
- This ruffle wedding dress is fantastic for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
- Made of high quality yarn, this elegant off-the-shoulder wedding dress will give you comfortable touch with excellent appearance
- You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Try to put on this chapel wedding dress and you won't believe your eyes because of its amazing visual effect
- You and your lover will have a romantic wedding with this off-the-shoulder Bridal Gown
- You can customize the ruffles wedding dress according to your size and preference
- Specially off-the-shoulder designed neckline with exquisite workmanship
- Elegant chapel design will absolutely show your infinite charm and beauty
- Try to put on this chapel train wedding dress and you won't believe your eyes because of its amazing visual effect
- Empire silhouette design of this yarn wedding dress can make your body more slender
- We can see that every detail of the wedding dress is made carefully
- This elegant yarn wedding dress fits for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
Our products is folded just like the below picture showing:
How to Take Care of Your Wedding Dress:
- Ideally, the first step after the completion of wedding is the proper cleaning and preservation of your wedding dress. It will prevent dress from yellowing, creasing, molding or mildewing, light and dust. There are some companies that offer preservation packages. Within two weeks time the dress is returned to you cleaned and preserved
- After cleaning is done, make sure to keep it in a clean place and prevent from food, pen and other such stuffs. Keep your hands clean while handling the dress and do not wear any jewelry that could snag the dress fabric. It's ideal to wear fine cotton gloves
- Do not simply wrap your and keep in a plastic bag or in a box. It does not provide good protection. Instead, standard plastic/PVC bags or covers are the best place to keep in
- Take out all pins, wrappings and hangers from the box you are going to place your dress. Also wrap the dress with the tissue paper and also keep the tissue between every fold. Choose a reliable and archival quality box for your dress. Before shutting the lid of the box, check whether all fabric is covered by acid free tissue
- Keep that box in a dark, dust free area where air circulation is proper. Never store it in a shed, garage, in an attic, against an external wall, unheated loft place. Save it from a high humidity, dampness and condensation. Also do not store it near radiator, near bright light or anywhere vulnerable to pets or insects. Practically box should be store in a place having temperature around 13-18 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity of about 50 percent
- In a regular period of time frame unpack your wedding dress to reduce the risk of permanent creasing. Again do repacking and keep it back. After doing all this also if problem comes, seek advice from a professional textile conservator
- Above-mentioned precautions will definitely give the best possible protection to your wedding dress and avoid any kind of damaging. And its result will be like this that after 30 years your wedding dress will be ready for your daughter's wedding day
How to Choose a Wedding Dress:
- Do your research. Before you even begin to look around, research the gowns. You should always have a bit of knowledge about dresses (and know some of the lingo). There are also many bridal magazines that will provide a ton of information, including Brides, Modern Bride, Bridal Guide, Wedding Bells, etc. All of these magazines have websites, where you can find quick information without paying for the magazine
- Decide on a silhouette. Wedding dresses are made in several different silhouettes. Before considering anything else, know which type of gown will flatter your figure the best. Look at photos of each type. You can browse wedding website message boards and member profiles for photos of real women wearing gowns, rather than relying on professional photos of models wearing them
A: Ball gowns have very full skirts and generally will look beautiful on any body type, unless the bride is very short and small. In this case, it may be overwhelming to her small frame. Ball gowns generally either have crinolines built in or a slip you must wear to support the shape of the gown. Be advised that this extra fabric can be heavy and bulky and will require extra care to wear
B: A-lines usually have a fitted bodice with a skirt that flares gently from the waist to form an "A" shape. They generally work for everyone as well, and are a terrific choice for someone who would like to hide lower body flaws, but does not want a ball gown. A-lines are not as full as ball gowns
C: Sheaths flatter women with slim, balanced figures. They shouldn't be worn by brides who dislike their figures. This gown will not hide any flaws. If you think your thighs or butt are too big, you'll be miserable in this type of dress. Don't try to pull it off because you found a gown you love in this style. You don't want to risk being uncomfortable or self conscious on your wedding day, or regretting your choice every time you look at wedding photos
D: Empire waist gowns have a skirt that falls from just below the breasts. Although usually listed with various waistline types and not always considered a type of silhouette, they are a wonderful choice for a casual, non-formal wedding, or weddings in a tropical climate. They're usually made of light, flowing fabric. They're also excellent for pregnant brides, because they provide extra room in the waist, making them a comfortable choice. They also won't draw as much attention to the belly as a dress with a lower waistline would
- Envision your wedding. Picture yourself on your wedding day. What are you wearing? What silhouette is your gown? What fabric? Is it embroidered or beaded? What color is it? With so many choices for the dress, it can be overwhelming to look through hundreds or thousands of them. Some brides have said that after looking through racks and racks of dresses, they all begin to look the same. So, before you even set out to try them on, envision your wedding day and how your dress looks, and jot down a list of things that describe the dress of your daydreams. You don't have to know all the wedding dress terms. Just write down a description of the gown you're envisioning. Example list: "satin, some shade of white but not pure white, spaghetti straps"
- Consider the circumstances. A wide variety of factors can affect what makes a particular dress appropriate to the occasion
A: Formal ceremonies usually call for floor length gowns and long trains, while informal ceremonies (especially destination weddings) are a terrific place to wear a shorter gown without a train at all (or a "sweep" train, which just barely brushes the floor). Another example: in some cases, strapless gowns are considered inappropriate for very formal ceremonies
B: If you're getting married in the winter, you may not want to be a very light, thin fabric unless you plan to be inside the entire time. If you're having a beach wedding in the middle of July, you may not want to wear a heavy fabric like duchess satin
C: While the most traditional ceremonies will call for a white gown, in many cases, wedding dresses don't have to be pure white anymore! Many women choose dress colors that best complement their skin tones, ranging from diamond white to ivory to champagne to actual colors (pink, blue, red). Pick the color you feel most beautiful in
- Decide on a budget. When deciding on your budget, you don't need to set a very specific price. Just make it a general range, such as $1000 - $1500, or even $1000 - $2000. You can always break this rule later if you're able to and really want to, but it helps to have a general range. Some experts suggest devoting 10% of the overall wedding budget to the bride's attire. Just be sure to remember that "attire" includes not just the gown itself, but the other stuff: veil, shoes, slip, jewelry, gloves, etc. All of these things are optional, of course (except for the slip, which is usually necessary to keep the dress from going between your legs when you walk). But you'll have to factor in the price of whatever items you decide to wear with your gown
- 1 x Bridal Gown Wedding Dress
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 103.86||USD$ 99.02||USD$ 94.19||USD$ 87.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.