Customers Also Bought
- Fabric: Satin & Lace
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Embellishment: Beading, Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Train: Semi-cathedral
- Shown Color: Purple
- With classic strapless design, the strapless wedding dress is quite chic and eye-catching
- The strapless wedding dress has a designer neckline and floor-length design
- The strapless wedding dress is fantastic for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
- With the long wedding dress, you will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- The designer wedding dress is made of high quality material, soft for touching
- You can customize the wedding dress according to your size and reference
Lace design and a big bow on the waist
- Mermaid style, very stylish
- Mermaid bride, slender waist and floor length
- Different details show the unique features
- Pretty sash design on the waist is also the shining point of this wedding dress
- Wearing it, your sexy figure, your attractive charm, even your inside temperament will be reflected vividly and incisively
- The wedding dress is suitable for beach weddings or summer garden weddings
Standard U.S. Dress Size
Hollow to Floor
Plus Size Dress Size
Plus Size (US)
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Choose a Wedding Dress:
Buying a wedding dress can be an arduous process. On average, a bride will try on about 16 or 17 gowns before finding the perfect dress. Start the process at least seven months prior to the wedding if you are having the dress made
- Cut out pictures from bridal and fashion magazines, shop online and look at old family photos to zero in on your preferred style
- Ask friends and family for references on dressmakers and designers if you are having the dress made
- Bring a friend whose opinion you trust to shop with you at bridal stores. Include your mother if appropriate
- Bring shoes with the same size heel you expect to wear at the wedding
- Look through gowns on the rack and attend trunk shows. You could save a lot of money
- Try on a variety of dresses
- Discuss alteration charges with the salon, once you choose your dress
- Allow six months for dressmaking, if the dress is being made for you
- Be ready to pay about 50 percent of the cost of the dress as a deposit
- Take home a fabric swatch to match with your shoes, veil and accessories
How to Take Care Of Your Wedding Dress:
- Ideally, the first step after the completion of wedding is the proper cleaning and preservation of your wedding dress. It will prevent dress from yellowing, creasing, molding or mildewing, light and dust. There are some companies that offer preservation packages. Within two weeks time the dress is returned to you cleaned and preserved
- After cleaning is done, make sure to keep it in a clean place and prevent from food, pen and other such stuffs. Keep your hands clean while handling the dress and do not wear any jewelry that could snag the dress fabric. It's ideal to wear fine cotton gloves
- Do not simply wrap your and keep in a plastic bag or in a box. It does not provide good protection. Instead, standard plastic/PVC bags or covers are the best place to keep in
- Take out all pins, wrappings and hangers from the box you are going to place your dress. Also wrap the dress with the tissue paper and also keep the tissue between every fold. Choose a reliable and archival quality box for your dress. Before shutting the lid of the box, check whether all fabric is covered by acid free tissue
- Keep that box in a dark, dust free area where air circulation is proper. Never store it in a shed, garage, in an attic, against an external wall, unheated loft place. Save it from a high humidity, dampness and condensation. Also do not store it near radiator, near bright light or anywhere vulnerable to pets or insects. Practically box should be store in a place having temperature around 13-18 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity of about 50 percent
- In a regular period of time frame unpack your wedding dress to reduce the risk of permanent creasing. Again do repacking and keep it back. After doing all this also if problem comes, seek advice from a professional textile conservator
- Above-mentioned precautions will definitely give the best possible protection to your wedding dress and avoid any kind of damaging. And its result will be like this that after 30 years your wedding dress will be ready for your daughter's wedding day
- 1 x Elegant & Luxurious Strapless Satin Bridal Gown Wedding Dress
- How to save money on a wedding gown
- For most brides, the wedding gown is the part of the wedding in which her tastes really emerge. However, most brides will also have to consider the price of the wedding gown. If you have a budget for your dress and you would like to find some ways on saving money on it.
- From http://www.helium.com/items/1946678-how-to-save-money-on-wedding-gown-dress
Spec Cheap Wedding Dresses Under $130 Neckline Strapless Silhouette Mermaid / Trumpet
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 7885||JPY￥ 7671||JPY￥ 7456||JPY￥ 7169|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?