Customers Also Bought
- Silhouette: Ball Gown
- Embellishment: Flower & Beading
- Neckline: Strapless
- Train: Sweep
- Back: Zipper
- Shown Color: White
- Material: Yarn
- With classic strapless design, quite chic and eye-catching
- This beaded wedding dress is designed with handmade flowers
- Made of high quality material, soft for touching
- This beaded wedding dress is fantastic for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
- With this beaded wedding dress, you will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- You can customize the wedding dress according to your size and preference
- Beaded and flower designs, the bridal wedding dress makes you more stylish and beautiful
- With this beaded wedding dress, you will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Made of high quality material, the beaded wedding dress is soft to touch and comfortable to wear
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
How to Clean a Beaded Satin Wedding Gown?
There is so much that goes into making the perfect wedding. There's the church, reception hall, bridesmaids, shoes, the groom and, of course, the dress. After the wedding, many brides like to keep their wedding dresses. Perspiration, spills, makeup and other little mishaps can stain the dress on the big day. Over time, these stains will darken, become worse and will not be able to come out. Instead, get your wedding dress cleaned to preserve it properly
- Hand wash the stains yourself. Mix together 1/4 cup of vinegar with 3 cups of cold water (never use hot water on satin; it will ruin it). Dab the solution onto a clean, white washcloth. Very gently, dab the solution onto any stains or spills. This will effectively remove yellowing stains, makeup stains and even wine stains. During warm and sunny days, you can lay your dress flat (on a clean table or chair with cloth underneath) outside in the sun to dry
- Remove any ink stains with a home remedy. Spray a cotton swab, lightly, with hairspray. Roll the swab over the stain. Do this several times (each time changing the swab and adding a little more hairspray)
- Dissolve any other food or oily stains. Dilute 1 tbsp. of gentle detergent in 1/4 cup of cold water. Dip a clean, white washcloth into the soap. Lightly dab any food stains with solution. For oily stains, use the same method but with dish soap. Dish soap is designed to cut through grease and will gently remove and oil stains from clothing as well
- Take the dress to dry cleaners for thorough cleaning and preservation. Most dry cleaners have experience in cleaning and preserving satin and beaded wedding gowns. They will have the best solutions to properly remove all stains. However, if you are going to take your dress to the cleaner, there are a few questions you need to ask. First, ask if your cleaner preserves the dress in the shop or sends it out. Many cleaners will send the dresses out for cleaning. You are going to want a dry cleaner that will clean your dress in the shop to ensure the best care and cleaning takes place. Next, ask the cleaner if it uses virgin solvents. Solvents are recycled and can cause impurities and dirt to get onto your dress. Using virgin solvents will prevent that from happening. Finally, ask about water cleaning. According to Heritage Gown, water cleaning is safe and effective and will help preserve the dress better than regular soap and water
How to Get Wrinkles Out of a Satin Dress?
A satin dress is a beautiful choice for special occasions like weddings, baptisms or awards ceremonies. But what do you do if you notice you have wrinkles in the dress and no time to take it to the dry cleaner or a bridal store to have it steam-pressed? Don't worry: There are a few ways to get wrinkles out of a satin dress at home. Just be patient and test a small, discreet area of the dress first if you choose to iron; you will look beautiful in your satin dress in no time
- Put your iron on a low setting with steam. It is very important to use steam when you are getting wrinkles out of a satin dress. A dry, hot iron could actually melt the satin and make a mess of your special gown
- Turn the dress inside-out to iron out the wrinkles. Do not iron the material directly. Put down a fine cotton cloth or thin towel, then iron over the cloth. This will protect the dress from direct contact with the iron. Some people do not turn their satin dresses inside-out, and they iron with the cloth on the right side of the material. It is up to you which makes you feel more comfortable
- Try a small, discreet area of the dress before you steam-iron the entire satin dress. To make sure the iron is not melting the material, iron with the cloth, then check the area to see if the wrinkles are coming out and the satin still looks good
- As another method, run a hot shower, hang your dress in the bathroom and close the door. Steam is the best way to remove wrinkles. If you can build up enough steam in your bathroom, you might be able to press the gown without using an iron. Check on the dress after 20 minutes to see if the wrinkles are gone, or if you need to keep it in the steamy bathroom longer. You may need to smooth the skirt with a clean, fine cotton cloth while it is hanging in the bathroom to get the wrinkles out
How to Iron a Satin Dress?
Have a wrinkled satin dress? Before you take it to a dry cleaner try these simple steps
- First, never use water directly on the fabric to clean a satin garment. It will stain the fabric and you'll need to take it to a dry cleaner. Even then it may be ruined
- If the wrinkles look relatively easy to get out, hang the dress somewhere in your bathroom. If you have a hook on the back of the door, that will be perfect. Run a hot shower for about 20-30 minutes (or just when you shower in the morning). Be sure the room is filled with a lot of steam. When the dress has sat in the steam for a little while, tug lightly on the bottom hem of the dress and on each sleeve. This will help release any light wrinkles in the fabric. Take the dress out of the bathroom and allow it to 'air out' before wearing
- If your wrinkles are set deeply or Step 2 didn't get them all out, you may iron the dress on a very low setting with a towel over top of it. I like to use two towels. Place one towel on your ironing board. Place the wrinkled spot flatly on top of towel. Then place another towel OVER the dress. Iron all three pieces together -- you will make a 'dress sandwich' with both towels. If this doesn't work by itself, turn your iron to steam very lightly and only steam on the spots with wrinkles. If you use steam, hang the dress to 'air out' before wearing
- If Steps 2 and 3 both fail, take your gown to a dry cleaner. They will tell you if they can remove the wrinkles before they take it and charge you for it
Tips & Warnings:
- Be gentle with the fabric. It's very delicate but also very beautiful
- Never use water directly on the satin
- Remember, dry cleaners and bridal shops can steam your satin dress to get the wrinkles out, but you will have to plan in advance
- 1 x Beaded Yarn Sweep Flower Bridal Ball Gown Wedding Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 130.08||USD$ 124.20||USD$ 118.32||USD$ 110.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.