Customers Also Bought
- Product Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 3.4cm/3.0 x 3.0 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Package Size: 7.6 x 7.6 x 3.5cm/3.0 x 3.0 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- These place card holders are inspired by the romance of the day
- Your guests will get a kick out of the clever design, and they'll simply adore using them as photo holders after the festivities
- A romantic wedding place card holder of this kind can add enchantment to your wedding
- This wedding place card holder is a must-have for the newly couples
- The special design is popular and stylish fit for happy and exciting occasions like wedding and so on
- With this wedding place card holder, you could share your romantic wedding with your guests and note the most important moment in your whole life
- Give your guests sweet feeling with it
- 1 x Wedding Place Card Holders
How to Keep a Charmeuse Dress From Wrinkling
Though low-quality charmeuse is often made from cotton or rayon, the real thing is made from pure silk. Silk wrinkles easily, but charmeuse is, fortunately, the most wrinkle-resistant member of the silk family. Still, you may need to take a bit of care to avoid getting wrinkles in the first place. And since it is impossible to avoid wrinkles completely, it is good to know how to remove them from charmeuse when they do appear. Simply put, there is no magic solution: Wrinkles are avoided when clothing is properly washed, dried, stored and packed. It's that simple
- Remove your charmeuse clothing from the washing machine as soon as possible, Allowing clothes to sit in the bottom of the machine after the spin cycle causes wrinkles and makes any that were already there worse. If you choose to hand wash your charmeuse dress, don't wring it out. Press the garment between two clean towels to remove excess water
- Unclump and shake out silk charmeuse items before placing them into a clothes dryer or hanging them to dry. Don't overfill the dryer as this forces the clothes together and makes them crease
- Consider putting one or two tennis balls in your dryer when drying washable silk and charmeuse. Tennis balls bounce into the clothes in the dryer and separate them as they dry to prevent bunching and wrinkling. Be aware that the tennis balls will make the dryer louder but will cut drying time
- Take your clothing out of the dryer and hang it up while the fabric is still slightly damp. Just like clothes that sit in the washing machine, clothes left in the dryer will wrinkle
- Store charmeuse clothing in a closet with plenty of room. Stuffing too many clothes into a closet bunches them up and creates creases
- Place the dress in a garment bag if packing for a trip. If a garment bag will be to unwieldy or ineffective, such as when traveling by plane, pack the dress into a suitcase after rolling it. To roll the dress, lay it flat, fold the sleeves in so they form an "X" and roll the dress carefully from the bottom up
- If you do have wrinkles, press the charmeuse by applying the iron to the dull side of the fabric. (This is the back side.) Keep the iron on a low setting and consider placing a towel over the dress and ironing over it rather than directly on the fabric
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.46||USD$ 7.00||USD$ 6.60||USD$ 6.24||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?