Customers Also Bought
- With elegant Hollow design, this pair of High Heel Wedding Shoes will give others a remarkable visual effect
- Well made of high quality material, the Wedding Shoes are customized for you
- A pair of Best Wedding Shoes equally at home on city streets or any other places
- Show off your style with the Designer Wedding Shoes
- The Best Wedding Shoes are lightweight and delicate
- It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- The Best Wedding Shoes can match your clothes perfectly
- You and your lover will have a romantic wedding
- Coating Material: Silk & Cloth
- Color: White
- Heel Height: 5cm/2.0in
- Beautifully heel designed Wedding Shoes is customized for you and you will be flashing in these wedding shoes
- Designed with stylish Buckle Pointed Toe design, you can wear a remarkable visual effect with this comfortable wedding shoes
- It fits for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Shoe is custom style, so you need to wait for more about 15 days
About Wedding Shoes:
Wedding shoes are an important accessory item for brides. As a woman prepares to walk down the aisle, her choice of wedding footwear can either provide comfort or be a source of pain. Whether a bride chooses wedding athletic shoes, jewel-encrusted flip-flops or chunky heels, a wedding shoe must complement the dress and provide comfort throughout the wearer's special day
- The wedding shoe is a style element that matches the theme of the bridal gown. In fact, shoe styles range from traditional to unconventional. Elegant brides who prefer column gowns may select a pump without embellishment or beading. A trendy bride, whose style choices reflect current fashion trends, will choose a strappy evening sandal over satin ballet flats
- The types of bridal shoe choice vary based upon style and fabric choices. Wedding shoes are constructed from satin, silk and lace to velvet, cotton, crepe and even plastic. Brides may select from the following footwear options: sandals, flip flops, open-toed, mules, platform, flats, stilettos and slingbacks. Heel height can soar as high as 5 inches or remain comfortably chic as low-heeled flats and sneakers. Prices for wedding shoes can range from $29 for basic footwear to $900 for designer wedding shoe creations
- Many a bride has made a wrong choice when selecting bridal shoes. The most popular mistakes are buying the gown without considering the heel height of the shoe, or not factoring in shoe shrinkage and color matching when dying wedding shoes. To prevent these wedding shoe mistakes brides should wear their bridal shoes during their dress fitting. Prevent wedding shoe sizing errors by trying on your wedding shoes towards the end of the day when your feet are at their largest
- From dyable sandals to satin pumps, finding the perfect wedding shoes can be easy, considering you know the important rules of the bridal footwear selection process. Variations of white and ivory for wedding shoes differ greatly. Ask the bridal store for an accurate color swatch from your gown to select shoes that complement the style of your gown and its color exactly. Consider your wedding venue before selecting shoes. If you have an outdoor wedding on a lawn or in the woods, certain silks and satin shoes will soil easily
- Match the bottom of your wedding gown with the style and color of your shoes. To break in your shoes, wear your shoes for one hour at the end of the day. Start this shoe stretching process at least 4 weeks before the wedding to ensure a proper fit. Don't let your wedding shoes overpower your bridal gown. Shoes with sparkle and embellishment complement simple dresses, while elaborate gowns require a basic wedding shoe. If your feet swell when standing for long periods of time, select an additional pair of flat shoes to wear on your wedding day in case of a wedding shoe emergency
How to Walk in High Heel Shoes:
When you wear high heel shoes you not only look and feel taller, you look thinner. Have you noticed when you have on high heel shoes you stand up straighter? It's true, your posture gets better and your feet look smaller. What more can you ask for? If you haven't had practice with walking in larges size women heels than you have stumbled on the right article. I will share some fast and easy tips on how to walk in high heel shoes
- Start Small and Wide: Choose a nice thicker size heel that isn't too high or too spiky at first. You want to give yourself a chance to get used to having on heels. Get use to the feel of your heels just by standing in them at first
- Practice Walking on a Flat Surface: Walking in your high heels will come with ease the more practice you have. Start slow and walk stepping on your heel first and then the sole of your shoe. Concentrate on your walk pointing your toes forward and making it a fast and seamless motion. Don't stay too long on your heel before coming down on the sole of your shoe; it should be almost as if it is one motion
- Your Stride is Straight and Short: Your walk is shorter than your normal pace. Continue your practice but this time focus on your stride. Keep your legs straight and your feet on point and not leaning towards the sides of your heels. Remember in flats your walk in wider and in heels, it is closer together
- Practice on Different Levels: You have practiced on a flat service now it is time to use the stairs. Don't be afraid to hold on to the railing if you need to especially when coming down the stairs in heels. When you are walking up the stairs in your high heels shoes make sure the entire bottom of your shoe is on the step and not your heel. On the other hand, walking down the stairs in your heels you want to make sure that your entire shoe (heel and sole) are touching the step at the same time. Practicing walking up and down in your shoes until you feel comfortable will give you more confidence
How to Wear High Heel Shoes Pain Free:
High heels add height and drama to a woman's overall look, but many avoid them for fear of pinching and pain. Get the look you want in high heels without the pain by following these steps
- Start out wearing wedge-heel shoes. A wedge heel is close to the actual shape of a person's foot, thus allowing for more comfort
- Once you are comfortable wearing a wedge heel, begin wearing a 1-inch high heel. This will boost your height but not to the point where you begin to feel uncomfortable in the shoe. The idea is to slowly become more comfortable about wearing high heels
- Before you attempt to wear shoes with higher heels out in public, be sure that you are comfortable in them. Wear the heels around your house for several days, making sure that the shoes are comfortable on your feet. If you can't walk around your house in a particular pair of high heel shoes for more than a half hour, you probably shouldn't wear them in public
- Until you are more comfortable wearing high heeled shoes, wear them with socks. This is especially important if you're not used to wearing high heeled shoes. You may find that wearing heels without any socks can become extremely uncomfortable in a hurry
- Work on your posture while wearing high heeled shoes. Try to walk as upright, yet as natural as possible. High heeled shoes can be known to hurt your back as well as your feet
- If you find that your feet hurt while wearing high heel shoes, consider purchasing padded insoles. These will give you some added comfort while wearing heels
- Avoid buying inexpensive high heel shoes. Everybody loves a bargain, but if you buy cheap high heel shoes, you can expect to experience some discomfort while wearing them. The better the shoe, the better the chance that you'll be comfortable while wearing them
How to Break in High Heel Shoes:
New shoes can be harsh on your feet, but being patient before wearing those fabulous shoes out on the town can save those feet some pain. Breaking your shoes, especially high heel shoes in before going out in them is an essential step to create that fierce walk
- Buy the correct size! If the shoe is too small no amount of breaking in the shoe will help your feet, and if the shoe is too big it will cause you to fall and nothing will be able to save your face
- Wear the shoes in you house for thirty minutes every day, or until your feet begin to hurt, whichever comes first. Not only will this break in your shoe but it will give you plenty of time to practice walking in this specific heel
- Use sandpaper to rough up the soles, if you are slipping around
- Use Shoe Aids from drugstores. Small gel pads that fit into the shoe, or grips for your shoe can help improve the feel of your feet and your walk
- Pay attention to your feet. If there is a certain spot that consistently hurts, try using moleskin to help alleviate the pain and break in your shoe
How to Protect Your Shoes?
- I suggest purchasing a waterproofing spray and applying it to your shoes IMMEDIATELY after you buy them. Yes, that means before you ever stick your feet inside of them. I know, I know. The sales people at Finish Line have tried to sell you this stuff before. But guess what? It actually works
- Water repellents work by essentially clogging the pores of materials that your shoes are made out of. Of course, when water can not find its way into the pores of your shoes, there is no way for the pores of your shoes to expand and contract. That means your new Sperry topsiders will be more resilient and will last far longer than they would having not been waterproofed
- 1 x Pair of Wedding Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.38||USD$ 40.19||USD$ 37.99||USD$ 35.07||USD$ 35.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.