- The Wedding wrap features long sleeve and special neckline design
- The wedding wrap is in soft light color and a jacket wrap style
- The item is light, very soft, flowing, luxurious and elegant
- Wedding wrap is elegant and matches wedding dress at the wedding or go with spaghetti strap at usual days
- The wedding wrap looks noble, gorgeous and dominant
- Made of Organza, this designer Wedding Shawl is durable and comfortable enough for long time wear
- This Wedding Wrap would be great as a wedding accessory for bridesmaid or bride
- With this Bridal Wrap, you will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Wedding Wraps with modified neckline, elegant bodice and back
- Unique designed wrap will show your infinite charm
- These wraps are perfect for bride-to-be
- Great Wraps for all seasons, perfect for a wedding or any other special occasion
- Material: Organza
- Great Wedding Wraps for all seasons, it is simple but unique designed, perfect for a wedding or any other special occasions
- The Wedding Wrap is light, touches soft, wears comfortable and looks flowing
- You will be outstanding when wear this beautiful wedding wrap
- Great Wraps for all seasons, it is simple but unique designed, perfect for a wedding or any other special occasions
- Special and unique sleeve design can show your slender arms
- The Wedding wrap has exquisite workmanship and fine details
- This wrap features designer shoulder design
- The prominent Wedding Wrap makes perfect math wedding dresses, which would surely keep you warm as well as make you the most beautiful bride in the world and the spotlight at the wedding
Size in Detail:
Shoulder to Waist
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wear a Shawl for a Wedding
- Select an appropriate fabric for the weather. The cooler the temperatures are, the heavier you may want your shawl to be. Pick a heavier wool or cotton shawl that can be used to keep your shoulders warm. Lighter fabrics that are made of silk, satin or other sheer material can be used during warmer months as more of an accessory rather than for warmth. For the bride, consider selecting a lacy fabric that complements your wedding gown.
- Tie around your neck. If the wedding is during the day, tie the shawl around your neck as an accessory to your outfit. Hang the shawl around your neck so both sides are hanging at the same length. Then tie both ends so the knot is just below the base of your neck. The shawl can be used in place of a necklace and then worn over the shoulders when temperatures cool down.
- Wrap around your shoulders. Completely open up the shawl and spread over both of your shoulders. From here you have a few different options on how to wear the shawl. You can tie the shawl in the front just under the neckline while keeping it spread open, completely covering your shoulders. Another option is to take one of the ends of the shawl and toss over the opposite shoulder. You may also choose to just let it hang off the shoulders and down between your arms and sides, rather like a cape.
- Cover one shoulder. If using a square shawl you can wear it over just one shoulder. Fold the shawl in half, forming a triangle. Lay the straight edge of the folded shawl over your shoulder of choice, with the point of the triangle pointing down the arm toward the hand. Extend the sides of the straight edge of the shawl toward the opposite shoulder, and tie in a knot to secure.
- Tie in the back. To cover up a low-cut dress or top you can wear the shawl draped across your chest and tied in the back. This can work with either a square or rectangular shawl. Wrap the shawl across your chest and tie in the back between your shoulder blades. For an easier fit, fold the square shawl into a triangle and tie the ends in back
Wearing Suggestions about Wedding Wraps:
- Of course, firstly, the wedding wrap is designed for wedding wearing, to be a perfect bride with a nice wrap
- But sometimes, you can wear a wedding wrap join the party and some other important occasions
- In the fashion shows, wrap is also a must, all kinds of wedding shrugs match with different clothes will make you stylish and attractive
Wedding Wrap and Stole Selection:
- Step 1: igure out whether a wrap or stole works best with your dress. A wrap works best with a bride because it does just that -- wraps around the shoulders and closes at the center. This is the most functional option if the wrap is intended to be a part of the bridal look throughout the ceremony. A stole also wraps around the shoulders, but mimics a large scarf in that there is remaining fabric at both ends. This is the best option when the stole will only be worn for warmth and things like getting in and out of the car. Stoles work well on the bridal party because they can easily be removed for pictures or the reception
- Step 2: ind a wrap or stole that suits the dress. Regardless of who is wearing the accessory, it should not compete with the dress: It should simply accentuate it, adding to the silhouette. Wraps and stoles work best with strapless or spaghetti strap dresses, which allow them to sit properly on the shoulders. The wrap doesn't have to match the dress exactly, it just has to coordinate. For a bride, this can mean a brocade wrap (while the wedding gown is not brocade) and for anyone in the bridal party, it can mean a wrap or stole in a hue slightly lighter or darker than the dress
- Step 3: ear the wrap or stole. A wrap will usually have a button, snap or ribbon closure at the center. In this case, simply fasten the closure and be sure the wrap drapes properly on the shoulders. The maid of honor should be on hand to adjust the wrap for any pictures. When the bride moves around, the wrap can shift and get out of place, so someone should be nearby during pictures to make sure the wrap lies properly
- Step 4: toles can be draped at the shoulders for easy removal, or they can be fastened with a brooch. This can be done at the center, with two equal portions of the wrap hanging down, or it can be done at one side with equal portions of the stole hanging down on either side
Tips & Warnings:
- Choose the lightest wrap or stole that will keep you warm. This will prevent it from detracting from the wedding dress or becoming too cumbersome
- Bring a hanger to the ceremony venue so you can prevent your wrap from wrinkling when you're not wearing it, such as when you're taking pictures
Fashion Guide-Vridal Wraps & Shawls to Compliment Your Wedding Dress:
- A Bridal or Wedding Wrap can serve as both a memorable fashion statement and a functional accessory on your big day. Wraps are both functional and decorative. They add an air of elegance and old Hollywood glamour to your wedding day look, while also preventing the bride from catching a chill - whether at a winter wedding venue, or a breezy beach ceremony. Wraps can also act as a comforting security blanket of sorts, and keep the bride from feeling over-exposed
- This short-sleeved shrug is intricately adorned with crystal beading and sparkly sequins. Available in ivory and white from designer, Alfred Angelo (style no. 1646)
What is a Wedding Wrap?
- Here's where things get a little complicated. "Wrap" is a fairly broad term, which can mean anything that wraps around the bride. The word wrap is most often used to describe a garment wrapped around the upper torso, such as a cape, shawl, stole, shrug, cloak, capelet, etc... Winter wedding wraps are most often fashioned from fur or faux fur, while warm weather wedding wraps can be made of anything from silk to lace
Define your Wedding Wrap Style
Different styles of wraps often overlap (no pun intended). For example: a short cape can qualify as a capelet or a stole, and a stole is technically a type of shawl. To help alleviate some of this confusion, and to help you choose the best bridal wrap to go with your wedding dress, we've organized the following series of different styles of wraps into the categories that best describe themA shrug is a tailored top which is cropped just beneath the bust line and often looks like little more than sleeves
- A long-sleeved, sheer shrug adorned with crystal beading at the sleeves and shoulders. Available in sizes 2 to 28W, at Alfred Angelo (style no.1869)
Shrugs for your Wedding Gown:
- A shawl is moreso defined by the manner in which it's worn. Basically, the word "shawl" refers to any square piece of cloth (i.e. a scarf) draped loosely over the shoulders and arms
- "Pashmin" is the Persian word for wool, and most popularly refers to the fine wool sheared from the undercoat of a Himalayan mountain goat. This 100% Pashmin scarf, shown here in champagne ivory, is extremely versatile in that it can be draped over the shoulders and worn as an elegant bridal shawl, tied around the waist as a bohemian belt, or tied at the neck like a winter scarf
Stoles for your Wedding Gown:
A Stole is a type of shawl made from expensive and often heavier materials, such as brocade and fur. Stoles are also typically narrower than shawls
- Fur Stole in classic Hollywood-Style Best for Bride
- This glamourous, old-Hollywood style fur stole is adorned with pearl beading and tied in a bow at the front. This Stole is available at Best for Bride
- This sumptuous faux fur stole adorned with a long satin bow is perfect for a winter wonderland wedding. Shown here in white, this stole is also available in pale ivory, black, and dark brown at Mitchell Accessories in Markham, Ontario
- Retro-Style Golden Stole Keli Bridal, Alberta
- This retro-style luxe golden stole is courtesy of Alberta's Keli Bridal
- Wedding Stole in Marilyn Monroe Style, Mitchell Accessories
- This Marilyn Monroe-style stole would make a perfect wrap for a long, slinky wedding gown. Available in white, black, and ivory from Mitchell Accessories
- An Eye-catching V neck Stole Best for Bride
- This v-neck fur stole in ivory is fastened with eye-catching tassels that are handcrafted from satin rope
- 1 x Wedding Wrap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rs. 1,558.00||Rs. 1,408.00||Rs. 1,284.00||Rs. 1,180.00||Rs. 1,092.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on09-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The order arrived much earlier than I thought it would. It came in a really small box, so I thought it might be a different order. Anyway the dress is beautiful, I absolutely love it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like this wedding shawl. It is pretty good quality for the price.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this wedding shawl for my friend so I did not see it, but she is very pleased with it and it is what she wanted.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: really like this wrap, great price. i compared it to my really expensive one, although not as fine or soft, it is very similar. very pretty color and serves the purpose, looks very nice on. can't beat the price!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: really like this wrap, great price. i compared it to my really expensive one, although not as fine or soft, it is very similar. very pretty color and serves the purpose, looks very nice on. can't beat the price
Was this review helpful?