Customers Also Bought
- Affordable and stylishly designed, best choice for you and your baby
- High accuracy and durable construction, wide platform for stability
- It is powered by 2 CR2032 batteries, quite convenient for you to use
- This Digital Body Scale uses the most advanced technology to ensure accuracy and precision
- This LCD Body Scale will calculate and display the change of your baby in weight for quick and easy tracking for you
- Material: Glass
- Capacity: 0.05-180kg/0.1lb-396.8lb
- Size: 32.0 x 31.5 x 2.0cm/12.6 x 12.4 x 0.8in(L x W x T)
- The Body Electronic Scale provides weight, body fat, body water and muscle mass data through the instant-on feature; this feature will provide the user with immediate info when positioned on the scale
- Strengthen your diet and training regimen with a Body Electronic Scale that accurately measures body fat, weight, hydration and muscle mass for a holistic analysis
- Set with your personal data, This 180kg Exquisite LCD Display Digital Weight Watcher LCD Body Scale determines ideal levels and suggests a course of action to help you meet your goals
- The Digital Body Electronic Scale with wide handle for easier carrying or storage
Size in Detail:
What Types of Scales Are There to Measure Weight?
A weighing scale is an instrument used for measuring the mass or weight of an object. These devices can be mechanical or electronic. In most cases, scales measure the weight of the object, that is, the force with which the earth is pulling the object towards its center. Mass, on the other hand, is the amount of matter in the body. However, since the weight and mass of a body are proportional, scales are usually calibrated to give output in mass units
- Center Beam Balance: This is the oldest known weight measuring device and one of the most accurate. This simple device consists of two pans attached to the opposite ends of a lever supported by a fulcrum in the center. The weight to be measured is placed in one of the pans and known standard weights in the other until a balance is achieved. This balance is indicated by the leveling of both pans with the lever being horizontal. The unknown weight is then calculated by simply summing up the known weights used.
- Off-center Beam Balance: This is a more sophisticated balance involving a lever with a fulcrum quite close to one end rather than in the center of the beam. A pan is attached to the end close to the fulcrum, and usually a single slide of known weight is on the section of the lever on the other side of the fulcrum. This scale uses the principle of moments to calculate the unknown weight using the known. When in equilibrium, the product of both the weights with their respective perpendicular distances from the fulcrum--called their moments--are the same. This balance thus requires a little technical background on moments.
- Hanging Spring Scale: Often seen in produce stores, these scales consist of a spring enclosed in a frame, and a hook attached to one of its ends to suspend the weight to be measured. Whenever a spring is stretched, its extension is proportional to the force applied, which is the unknown weight in this case. The frame is calibrated using known weights to show the weight measurement depending on the stretched length of the spring. Although widely used for measuring mass, these scales measure weight and can be used to calculate differences in earth's gravitational force at different heights above sea level. A limitation of these scales is a confined range of weights measurable by the device.
- Bathroom Scales: This device is most commonly used to measure the mass of human beings, often misquoted as their weight. These are nearly identical to the hanging spring balance in the physics principle used, but calculations are based on a spring's compression rather than extension. The spring's compression is proportional to the force compressing it--the weight of the person standing on it. These instruments have limitations similar to those of the hanging spring scale and are similarly affected by the force of gravity, which varies depending on elevation above sea level. The spring can also lose its calibration and become compressed permanently if used by a person weighing more than the maximum range.
- Digital Scales: Commonly used as shelf-top scales with a digital output, these electronic measuring devices are also based on the spring scale but employ the use of an electrical strain gauge to measure the deflection of the beam which supports the unknown weight. These devices are highly accurate and can be used for measuring small weights, as in bits of jewelry, or large weights, such as heavy trucks, depending on the strain gauge used
Operation of Digital Bathroom Scales
- One of the most basic parts of any weight-loss program -- the weigh-in -- can also be one of the more frustrating. Traditional bathroom scales, with their rotating disks of numbers moving in response to pressure from springs, can wear down and deliver inaccurate readings over time. Reading analog scales can also be a headache, as they print weight readings on a large disk that moves as your weight shifts on the scale. Digital scales are easy to operate, and some offer advanced features
- Install batteries in the scale if it requires them, or plug the scale in. Most digital bathroom scales use batteries to allow them to be moved around; these may be watch batteries, AAAs or AAs, depending on the model. Without a power source, the scale will not function
- Read the manual for the digital scale. Some have additional features such as body-mass index calculators, weight tracking and wireless capabilities. The instruction manual will indicate how to set these up
- Turn on your computer and connect a wireless Internet antenna if your scale has wireless capabilities. If your computer doesn't have an antenna, they area available at any computer store
- Install any software that came with the scale; this will import the data from your weigh-ins to your computer for you to analyze
- Step onto the scale. Keep your feet slightly apart and be sure not to touch or hold onto railings or counters because that can distort the scale's reading. Digital scales, unlike mechanical ones, do not normally have to be "zeroed" before standing on them
- Look at the digital readout to see your weight. If it doesn't appear immediately, wait a few seconds. Many digital scales take a moment to average out the slight fluctuations in weight that occur as you move
How to Read a Body Scale
While weight is the most common measure for fat loss, a device known as a body fat scale allows for body fat to be estimated quickly and in the privacy of your own home. This device utilizes a harmless electric current that travels through the body.Other fat measure techniques require a doctor's appointment or the assistance of a second person. Learning how to interpret the information a fat scale produces is essential for understanding the implications of fat on your body
- Determine overall weight using a normal scale. Step on the scale and give it enough time to calculate weight. Record the weight measurement
- Find the overall body fat percentage using a body fat scale. Many body fat scales can also determine weight, which would make the previous step unnecessary. Step onto the body fat scale and allow it to register body fat percentage
- Multiply the percentage of body fat the scale indicates by total weight
- Ex: Body Fat:10 percent. Weight: 200 pounds; 0.10 percent body fat x 200 pounds = 20 pounds
- Calculate BMI (Body Mass Index) by dividing weight by the square root of height in inches, and then multiplying this number by 703. Those with a BMI below 25 are considered healthy while those with a BMI over 30 are considered obese
- Throw away the notion that body fat scales are 100 percent accurate. Understand that the main advantages of a body fat scale are the ability to track your fat loss and the freedom to measure your body fat independently. Do not rely too heavily on these device due to variables that can affect the reading, such as hydration
Tips & Warnings:
- Measure yourself after exercising and drinking a glass of water; this makes the reading much more consistent
- Everyone has a different body structure. Healthy body fat percentage may differ due to this variability
- According to Fit Day, "more than 26 percent body fat for men or 32% body fat for women is considered obese." A man should never have a body fat percentage below 2% or 10% for a woman
- There have been reports of the electrical signal used to measure body fat interrupting the normal function of personal electronic devices such as pace makers. Consult your doctor before use
- 1 x Cartoon LCD Infant Weight Scale
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||$381.92 MXN||$372.02 MXN||$362.12 MXN||$348.91 MXN||$348.91 MXN|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?