Customers Also Bought
- Bring security, color and style into your kitchen with a quality and durable heat protection oven mitt
- The heat protection oven mitt lets you remove hot pans from the stove top and barbecue tool from the oven without scalding your hands
- The Cooking Glove is made of high quality material, it is durable and good to use
- The Oven Glove is easy to clean and store
- You will be happy wear it to cooking
- The oven glove ensures cookware stability in your hands
- Handmade quilting seam and applique on the surface adds beauty
- The perfect way to bring both style and utility to the kitchen
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth and machine washable
- Cooking glove is also a practical gift
- Length: 40cm/15.7in
- Color: Silver Gray
- Material: Cotton
- Every home cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, complete with sets of sturdy, well-made potholders and oven mitts. Creative oven mitts and potholders add personality, color and interest to a kitchen's decor, especially in a rental where the family is unable to paint or remodel. Sewing oven mitts and potholders at home is a way to introduce children to using a sewing machine. Patchwork designs allow crafters to use leftover bits of fabric to complete a practical project
Oven Mitt Project
- Place a large sheet of paper on the table. Lay an oven mitt on top of the paper and trace its shape to create a pattern. Add 1/2 inch to all the sides in order to allow for sewing seams. Cut out the pattern
- Fold a piece of cotton batting in half. Pin the oven mitt pattern on top of the cotton batting. Cut the oven mitt shape out from the cotton batting. If the pieces are joined together by a fold, unfold the fabric and cut along the fold. There should be two pieces of oven-mitt-shaped cotton batting. Repeat with the fabric for the lining and the outside of the oven mitt
- Layer the pieces so the lining fabric is on top, the batting is in the middle and the outer fabric is on the bottom. Pin the pieces together about 1/2 inch away from the edge. Use scissors to make a small snip between the thumb and rest of the hand
- Set the sewing machine to perform a zigzag stitch. Stitch around the outside edge of the project. Do not stitch around the bottom--leave it open
- Turn the oven mitt right side out. Cut a thin strip of fabric from the same fabric used for the lining. Pin it around the bottom edge of the oven mitt, leaving 1/4 inch hanging over the edge. Turn the bottom of the oven mitt inside out, pull the fabric edge around to the inside and pin in place. Thread a needle with coordinating thread and hand sew the edging in place, tucking in the raw edge for a finished edge
- Draw a 9-inch square on a piece of paper to create a pattern for a potholder project. Cut out the pattern and pin it on to a piece of folded cotton batting. Cut out the batting. Unfold the fabric and cut along the seam to create two 9-inch square pieces of batting
- Repeat Step 1 with two colors of fabric
- Layer the pieces together as so: two pieces of the first fabric, two pieces of cotton batting, and two pieces of the second fabric. Pin all of the pieces together
- Set the sewing machine to a standard, straight stitch pattern. Sew all pieces of the potholder together using a 1/4-inch seam allowance
- Cut a thin strip of fabric and pin it along the edge of the square, leaving ¼ inch hanging off the edge. Flip the project over, fold the fabric strip around the edge and pin it in place on the other side. Fold the edge under 1/4 inch and pin. Thread a needle and hand sew the fabric strip in place to finish the edges of the potholder
- Baking products and burned food items can stain and stick to a conventional oven mitt. Cleaning the oven mitt immediately after it gets dirty prevents stains and food from staying on the mitt even after it is washed. However, washing an oven mitt in a washing machine may not completely clean the mitt. Soaking it in a cleaning solution removes stains and food from the mitt without causing damage to it
- Fill a clean sink or bucket with 1 cup of non-bleach liquid laundry detergent, 1 cup of white vinegar, and enough cool water to fully submerge the oven mitt
- Submerge the oven mitt in the solution
- Soak the oven mitt for roughly 30 minutes, then turn the mitt inside out. Soak it for 30 more minutes
- Remove the oven mitt from the solution. Scrub the mitt with a soft-bristled brush, such as a toothbrush, to remove any food or other stains from the mitt. Rinse the mitt in clean water
- Hang the mitt in a ventilated area or outdoors until it's completely dry
- 2 x Gloves
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.14||USD$ 8.91||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.48||USD$ 8.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.