Customers Also Bought
- Simply plug the Wii Remote and Nunchuk into the hockey stick and take over any game like a true NHL All-Star
- Practice deking and shooting in a fun, split-screen mini-game for players of every skill level. Take shots on net to beat the goalie, or use your Nunchuk and Wii Remote as your glove and blocker to defend the net
- Exclusive to Wii, take the guesswork out of which player is going to receive a pass by selecting players with the Wii Remote cursor. One-timers, give-and-go and tic-tac-toe passing are executed by selecting multiple players prior to pressing the pass or A button
- Choose between fun, easy-to-use Wii Remote and Nunchuk controls and Sideways Wii Remote support, or plug in a Wii Classic Controller for three ways to play
- Enjoy full online support for Wii, including multiplayer and multi-console match-ups, downloadable rosters, online leagues, tournaments, leaderboards and Team Up mode featuring persistant created teams and regular Pick-Up Games
- Enjoy online voice chat capabilities via WiiSpeak and precise one-to-one control with WiiMotion Plus
- Fans will enjoy from the moment they play their first game, until well after they become a seasoned veteran
- Handle with your left and right to be used simultaneously
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Wii
- Light weight, lets you feel super game effect
How to Attach Wii MotionPlus to your Wiimote:
The Wii MotionPlus is an accessory for your Nintendo Wii game console. This tip will show you how to correctly attach your Wii MotionPlus controller accessory to your Nintendo Wii Wiimote. Follow these instructions step by step to start playing Wii MotionPlus with Wii Sports Resort, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, or other Wii MotionPlus enabled titles.
- First take your Wiimote out of its original jacket and pick up your new Wii MotionPlus with its jacket.
- Start by inserting the Wiimote into the jacket near the top. Push it all the way till it gets to the top.
- Now fold the jacket down and insert the the safety strap into the hole in the back of the jacket.
- Turn the jacket over and pull the strap all the way through.
- Now stretch the lower part of the jacket over the Wiimote. Make sure none of the jacket is caught in between the Wii MotionPlus Accessory and the Wiimote.
- Now secure the Wii MotionPlus accessory in place.
- Lastly, lock the Wii MotionPlus by using the lock button on the back of the Wiimote.
- That's it. Now your ready to play your Nintendo Wii with the Wii MotionPlus accessory!
- 1 x Motion Plus Hockey Stick for Wii
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.18||USD$ 14.71||USD$ 14.26||USD$ 13.84||USD$ 13.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.