Customers Also Bought
- This Wired Sensor Bar is designed for receiving the infrared signal for the Wii console
- This Infrared Ray Wired Sensor Bar is easy and convenient to use
- Connects into the inductor's plug on the Wii console
- There is a holder under the Wii Wired Sensor Bar to help support it
- Fix the holder on the TV set top
- Put the Wii Wired Sensor Bar inside the holder, and then it can be used
- Ensure that the Nintendo Wii Wired Sensor Bar is correctly connect with Wii console. Please pull off the Infrared Ray Wired Sensor Bar when clean it.
- Cable Length: 2500mm/98.4in
- Size: 240 x 24 x 14mm/9.4 x 0.9 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- The Nintendo Wii Wired Sensor Bar is designed for receiving the infrared signal from the Wii console
- Ensure that the Nintendo Wii Wired Sensor Bar is correctly connect with Wii console
- The Infrared Ray Wired Sensor Bar is easy and convenience to use, only need connect the inductor's plug to the Wii console
- Put the inductor inside the holder, then this Nintendo Wii Wired Sensor Bar can be used
- Please pull off the Infrared Ray Wired Sensor Bar when clean it
Size in Detail:
How to Set Up a Sensor Bar:
When using the Nintendo Wii video game console, you use motion-sensor controls to play games, after setting up a sensor bar. A wired sensor bar that connects directly to the Wii is included with the purchase of the system. However, you can also use a battery-operated wireless sensor bar if you want to keep the sensor further from the Wii than a wired connection allows for. Once the wireless sensor bar is activated, it can be used with your wireless Wii remote to navigate the Wii menu and play a variety of games for the console.
- Open the battery compartment, located on the bottom of the wireless sensor bar. Insert the required batteries, usually two to four AA batteries, in the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment and turn the wireless sensor bar back over. Place the sensor bar directly above or below your television.
- Press the "On" button on your wireless sensor bar once it's placed in the position you want. A blue light should appear on the front of the sensor bar, indicating that it's turned on.
- Turn on your Nintendo Wii and use your Wii remote to move the cursor to the "Wii" button at the bottom of the menu screen. Press the "A" button on your Wii remote.
- Select the "Wii Settings" option and then click on the arrow icon. Select the "Sensor Bar" option and then select the "Above TV" or "Below TV" option, depending on where you placed the sensor bar. Click on the "Confirm" button.
- Adjust the sensitivity of your sensor bar by using your Wii remote to move the white blinking dot over the other dot. Click on the "Confirm" button and your wireless sensor bar will be fully set up.
- 1 x Wii Sensor Bar
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.04||USD$ 6.78||USD$ 6.51||USD$ 6.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.