Customers Also Bought
- Supreme wind chime is just for your cozy home
- Beautiful harmony of form and function, this wind chime adds a touch of leisure life style to your home
- Indoor wind chime each design uses thick steel sheets or some other high quality materials
- The Bells are cute, bent, and welded to create bells that are aurally and visually pleasing
- This metal wind chime is a good decoration in your home
- This wind bell is also a good idea as a gift
- Material: Iron
- Size: 450 x 100mm/17.7 x 3.9in(L x W)
- Offers contemporary style for the backyard, porch or, patio
- A striking way to create a visual impact whether you are entertaining or relaxing
- The village children pattern looks very cute, will arouse your childhood
About Wind Chimes
If you listen on a windy day, you just might hear the soft tinkling sound of a wind chime coming over the breeze. Wind chimes have long been a favorite way to relax and tune into a less hectic world. Their calming sounds can ease away the stress of the day and lull you into a sense of well being. No matter the kind you listen to or where, wind chimes are good medicine for a weary soul.
- The first wind chimes were used almost 5000 years ago. Made of natural materials such as bones, shells or stones, wind chimes were first used because of the belief that the sounds produced would ward off evil spirits. The very early farmers used them to scare birds and small animals away from their crops. As time went on, Egyptians started casting them in bronze. These earliest wind chimes were more just noisemakers for spiritual and practical use. The ancient Celts used to hang them in the trees in an attempt to trick enemies into thinking the forests were haunted.
- Eventually the Chinese improved on the wind chime by making them out of clapper less bells cast in metal. These bells were called yong-zhong. The evolution of the wind chime went on from there when the Chinese invented strings of bells called feng-ling to use in temples and shrines. These kinds of bells are still in use today.
- Wind chimes then spread to Japan where they were discovered by America and Europe in the surge of Asian art influence of the 1800s. Once they were brought to the western culture from Japan they gained a popularity that has remained to present day
- There are many styles of wind chimes but that can be narrowed down to several basic types. The one that comes to mind most often are outside chimes that you can see hanging from porches or trees. These chimes define the "wind" in the name wind chimes because their main function is to blow in the wind to produce a pleasant tinkling sound. This type of chime is usually tubular in appearance. They are made of glass or wood with hollow tubes that hang down around a ball in the center. As the wind blows these tubes strike the ball to create an in-harmonic spectrum of notes
- You can also use wind chimes for home decor. These kinds of wind chimes are more of a novelty type. They can come in every conceivable color and design. Since they hang in your home they don't chime unless placed in an open window or in front of a fan. They are designed more for show, often more fragile, so being in wind could possibly break them
- The third basic type of chime you might see are homemade ones. Popular ones can be made of forks and spoons. The only limit really is the creator's imagination. Beads are also popular choices for creating wind chimes. The general theme in creating a wind chime is if you can hang it on string so that the hanging objects knock against each other in the breeze, then you can make a wind chime out of it. If it is to be an outside chime, be sure the materials are sturdy enough not to break
- The size of wind chimes is determined by what kind of musical tones you want them to make and visual preferences. If you like small tinkling sounds, mini wind chimes are perfect. At the furthest end of the tonal spectrum, extremely large wind chimes will deliver a rich, deep vibrating tone. The visual effects depend on what size you find pleasing to the eye as far as design, color and decor enjoyment
- Hearing wind chimes can provide relaxation, comfort and a sense of well being to the listener. Science has shown that a more relaxed stress free mind results in better physical health, for example lowering blood pressure. At the very least hearing beautiful sounding chimes can offer a few moments frozen in time bliss in a hectic world
- Remember that while wind chimes may be pleasing to you, be considerate of your neighbor when hanging chimes outside. A few chimes will be fine but large ones or rows of smaller chimes may be considered too noisy. Do not hang a wind chime close to bird feeders as they may scare away the birds. Bring glass chimes inside during the winter or they may crack. When hanging chimes inside allow space for walking underneath and hang them out of the reach of children and pets
- 1 x Wind Chime
Spec Condition New Type Wind Chime Material Iron Dimension 450 x 100mm/17.7 x 3.9in(L x W) Features Features Supreme wind chime is just for your cozy home
Beautiful harmony of form and function, this wind chime adds a touch of leisure life style to your home
Indoor wind chime each design us
Packaging Package Included 1 x Wind Chime
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.38||USD$ 14.30||USD$ 13.22||USD$ 11.78||USD$ 11.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on09-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: When the wind come, this metal chime sound very clear and melodious!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: Thie indoor wind chime with high quality, the sound is good! I like it！
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast delivery than I expected! Excellent details make the metal wind chime make my room more elegant!
Was this review helpful?