Customers Also Bought
- This designer bottle stopper features smart, contemporary design
- The cheers to a great combination bottle stopper set includes 2 pieces
- With the bride & bridegroom top make the unique bottle stopper
- Metal acrocephalia wine bottle stopper set is a great way to preserve leftover wine
- This wine bottle stopper ensures a snug fit and better seal
- Scientific, environmental, safety and ease to use
- This wine bottle stopper features a sleek modern design, pair it with your favorite vintage for a thoughtful gift
- Apply to wedding, restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs, KTV, cafes and so on
- You will love this unique wine stopper
- Material: Metal
- Size: 16 x 11cm/6.3 x 4.3in(L x W)
- This Wine Bottle Stopper is safe and easy to use, apply to restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs, KTV, cafes and so on
Care of Wine Stoppers:
- Cork Wine Stoppers - As wine is stopped up with corks, a wine stopper made of cork with an ornament on top--ranging from a doorknob to a favorite football team's logo--seems like a perfect choice. While these stoppers rarely create a vacuum seal, they will keep an opened bottle of wine drinkable for at least a couple of days. These cork stoppers also absorb all the wine that touches them, which inevitable, but also means they need to be cleaned every time they are used. Soaking the cork wine stoppers in soapy warm water for about five minutes and then allowing them to dry is a good way to clean them so that wine from one bottle the stoppers were used on doesn't taint the flavor of another bottle
- Metal Wine Stoppers - Metal wine stoppers are made out of either aluminum or stainless steel. They are a stylish, sleek way to preserve a bottle and many have O-rings of rubber built into the stopper to help create a seal against the glass of the bottle and make it last a little longer. These seals are not air tight and cannot keep the wine from leaking out of the bottle itself but will keep a lot of air from getting in and "turning" the wine more quickly. These wine stoppers are durable but are best cleaned in the sink with soap and a sponge as opposed to the dishwasher, where it can suffer water damage. It's important to dry these wine stoppers well, as excess water is never good for any metal
- Rubber Wine Stoppers - Rubber wine stoppers come in all shapes and sizes and range from expensive to inexpensive. Some simply work like corks, squeezing into the top of the wine bottle, while other more expensive ones, will lock the rubber stopper into the bottle by making it expand with a latch, clamping it into place. These rubber stoppers can be washed in the dishwasher, though the heat from the dishwasher itself may effect the rubber over time. It's better to wash these wine stoppers by hand if possible and considering they are small and usually not very dirty, shouldn't be difficult. However, make sure they are dried off entirely, as excess water droplets can remain in the folds of the rubber and make it begin to smell, which doesn't go well with any wine
How to Turn Wood Wine Stoppers:
- Drill a centered hole in the wood blank with a 23/64 inch drill bit, Penn State Industries recommends drilling the hole 3/4 inch deep. Use a wood blank that is at least 1 1/2 inches square. Choose wood left over from other projects if you like, but be sure the wood has distinguishable grain patterns or color to ensure an attractive finished product
- screw image by Pefkos from Fotolia.com Twist the screw into the screw chuck and mount the screw chuck to the headstock of the lathe. Twist the wood blank onto the screw chuck. Cut threads into the wood by twisting the wood clockwise a small amount, then backing out, and repeating until your wood is securely attached to the screw chuck
- An industrial background. Machine, mechanism.. image by Andrey Kiselev from Fotolia.com Insert the live center into the tailstock. Bring the tailstock up to the wood by sliding the entire tailstock up, locking it to the bed of the lathe, and rotating the wheel clockwise until the live center is inserted into the wood
- Woodman at work image by CJD from Fotolia.com Turn on the lathe and carve your desired shape using a roughing gouge or other turning chisel of choice. Back the live center away from the wood once your desired profile is finished and finish the top of the bottle stopper
How to Use the Mini Decanter Wine Bottle Stopper:
- Replace the cork with the mini decanter wine bottle stopper. Gently push the stopper part into the bottle as if you were using a regular bottle stopper
- Tilt the bottle so that the long curve of the mini decanter is closest to the glass
- Pour slowly. Because of the vacuum system, the wine may take a moment to begin to pour
- Remove the mini decanter wine bottle stopper and insert a regular wine bottle stopper to preserve any leftover wine
- 2 x Wine Bottle Stoppers
Spec Condition New Size 16 x 11cm/6.3 x 4.3in(L x W) Material Metal Features Features Smart, contemporary design
The cheers to a great combination bottle stopper set includes 2 pieces
With the bride & bridegroom top make the bottle stopper unique
Metal acrocephalia bottle stopper set is a great way to preserve leftover wine
Ensure a snug fit and better seal
Scientific, environmental, safety and ease to use
Featuring a sleek modern design, pair it with your favorite vintage for a thoughtful gift
Apply to wedding, restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs, KTV, cafes and so on
Packaging Package Included 2 x Wine Bottle Stoppers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 11.15||NZ$ 10.89||NZ$ 10.63||NZ$ 10.28||NZ$ 10.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?