Customers Also Bought
- The cork is automatically pulled out and released
- Easily opens up to 30-40 pcs bottles for full batteries
- It takes very short time to open the cork
- Designed in a style guaranteed to never go out of fashion
- It comes with soft touch panels for comfort and easy grip
- This electric wine bottle opener is perfect for any waiter or bartender
- This bottle opener with a notched knife to cut aluminum foil
- Working Time: About 12 seconds to open bottle
- Recharge Time: First time 8 hours
- Material: Non-stick Coated Worm
- It takes very short time to open the cork, the Electric Wine Opener is designed in a style guaranteed to never go out of fashion
- The luxury elegant electric eine bottle opener can open any bottle of wine with the touch of a button
- The best wine opener has a stylish and ergonomically designed soft grip handle that fits comfortably in your hand while in use
- The electric wine opener can be placed in the charging base between uses so that it is always ready for use
Unique Wine Gifts
- Are you looking for that perfect gift for a wine enthusiast? You could get the wine lover you know a nice bottle of wine, but a bottle of wine is in no way unique. With the rise in popularity of wine, there are now unique wine gifts readily available to the public. Whether you're buying a gift for a significant other or taking a house-warming gift to a neighbor's house, keep these unique wine gifts in mind
- Boxed Wine Dispenser: People who consume large amounts of wine might very well buy boxed wine because it is generally more inexpensive than bottled wine. We all know the box that contains the wine is usually not visually pleasing. A solution to this problem is a boxed wine dispenser. Boxed wine dispensers are miniature wooden wine barrels that sit on a wooden stand. The bag of wine is removed from the box and placed inside the barrel. The nozzle on the front of the barrel allows the wine to be dispensed. These dispensers can be found on various wine sites
- Wine Cork Wreath: What more would a wine enthusiast want to decorate their home or wine room with than a wine cork wreath? These unique wall wreaths are made completely from wine corks and are adorned with different types of bows and accessories. These wreaths are available in all different sizes and color schemes
- Electric Wine Opener: Tired of twisting corks out of a wine bottle the traditional way? Electric wine openers have now flooded the wine accessory market. Oster, a manufacturer of small appliances, has now released their "Inspire Wine Opener." It is an electric wine opener that removes the cork from the bottle with the push of a button. Just place the opener on top of the bottle and let the opener do the rest. It comes with a rechargeable battery
Instructions for Cordless Wine Openers:
- Cordless wine openers have a charging base to keep them ready for wine bottle opening at any time. These simple devices contain a corkscrew inside the unit. After you place the unit on a wine bottle it automatically screws into the cork to extract it. Cordless wine opener manufacturers offer some guidelines on using their products. While the instructions are few when using these products, you should know additional information including how to prepare the bottle for opening, how to charge the unit, what to do after you extract the cork and any warnings
- Plug one end of the wine opener's cord into the charging base and the opposite end into an electrical outlet. Set the cordless wine opener unit in the charging base. Before the first use, charge the wine opener overnight. Some models have a green light to indicate when the opener is fully charged
- Remove the foil cutter from the base of the wine opener -- most wine openers attach a foil cutter to the unit -- before opening a bottle of wine. Attach the foil cutter to the top of the bottle and twist to remove the foil
- Set the cordless wine opener unit over the top of the wine bottle, holding both the bottle and the opener upright
- Hold the opener firmly, and press the switch on the opener to start turning the corkscrew into the wine bottle's cork. The wine opener will stop operating after it successfully removes the cork
- Lift the wine opener off the bottle. Press down on the switch to release the cork inside the wine opener
Tips & Warnings:
- Keep the wine opener unit on the charging base when not in use
- Do not use the wine opener if its charger has a damaged cord
- Do not place the cordless wine opener in water
- Only use the cordless wine opener indoors
- The corkscrew is sharp; keep your hands away from the opening of the opener when operating
- 1 x Corkscrew
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Foil cutter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.99||USD$ 50.99||USD$ 50.99||USD$ 50.99||USD$ 50.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.