Customers Also Bought
- The dot pattern on the mens slippers are so cool and fashion
- Features with PU material design, cool and comfortable
- Keep your feet warm in cold winter and make your housing life more comfortable and cozier
- Unique ergonomic foot bed design of the warm slippers is comfortable to wear
- Anti-slip durable sole keeps you safe on the wet and slippery ground
- Our cool mens slippers are guaranteed to be the stylish shoes in your neighborhood
- Step out in a style as cool as you are with the winter anti-slip slippers
- The warm slippers have luxurious and delicate-stitched details
- The mens slippers are lightweight and durable
- Material: PU
- These dot pattern slippers are designed for the men to keep their feet warm
- The cool and fashion mens slippers has a warm and comfortable lining
- The PU material mens slippers is waterproof to keep them dry
- Side view of the warm winter slippers; they are durable for long time wearing
- You can see the dot pattern on the surface of the mens slippers
- With unique anti-slip sole design, the warm slippers are soft and safe to wear
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Color is random in delivery
- Slippers are a favorite gift for friends and loved ones of all ages. Since they are so affordable, you can throw in a couple of extra pairs for yourself. After a long tiring day on your feet, sliding into a pair of warm, comfortable slippers is one of the highlights of coming home from work. There are so many options, it's hard to settle on just one type, so try several varieties
- When a young traveling shoe salesperson, named Daniel Green, took a trip in 1881 to Dolgeville Felt Mill in New York, he noted how some of the factory workers were wearing shoes made from scrap pieces of felt to keep warm. He took a pair back home with him to show his brother, William Green, and together they produced 600 more pairs of slippers, founding the first slipper company. The company quickly expanded, offering a wide selection of slippers, worn both inside and outside the home. Although slippers continue to be updated, many of the traditional styles have been preserved
- Besides relaxing at home, you can wear slippers going to casual places such as the beach. Therapeutic slippers help people heal from food problems. They are especially appreciated by diabetics, who have special slippers designed for them, as 20 percent of them are hospitalized for foot problems. Wearing slippers helps protect people who have neuropathy. Because nerves are damaged and the sense of feeling is lost with neuropathy, there is a risk of not knowing when your feet are in danger. Wearing slippers also help prevent ulcers. If symptoms are ignored, people could lose their feet through amputation
- There are various types of slippers from which to choose, made from different fabrics and styles. Ballet slippers are stretchy and comfortable, and can easily be thrown in a tote bag. While the stretchy fabric provides comfort, the latex foam insole protects against shock. Sock-style slippers are made of socks with a rubber sole. For slippers easy to slide into, choose slip-ons. You can also select either closed or open toed slippers. Homemade slippers can be crocheted and knitted, including Plain Jane slippers, which are easy to make and have a strap across the foot. For children, slippers are usually over-sized, fuzzy or cuffed. Indoor slippers, such as thongs and sandals, can also be worn outdoors when going to places such as the beach or medical appointments
- Before buying slippers as a gift, be sure they are suited for the climate. Those light, linen slippers you bought in south Florida may be ideal for you, but not for your elderly aunt who lives in Minnesota. You may have to order online as it can be harder to find slippers warm enough if you live in a tropical climate. Because slippers are often sold in packages, you can't always try them on. Therefore, know the correction foot size of yourself or recipients before making a purchase
- Although slippers serve a purpose, wear other shoes, too. Wearing slippers constantly could hurt your legs and feet. A recent study at Auburn University (See Resources) showed that because people take shorter strides to avoid slippers coming off, this can lead to problems with the lower legs and feet. One way to prevent this problem is to change the way you walk, using the toe to grip the flip-flop. Then swing your leg through the stride. In other words, don't kick your foot as much. It is also advisable to periodically replace old slippers as they wear out quickly
- To prevent accidents, buy slippers with rubber soles, especially if you are worried about an elderly loved one slipping. Also, be sure that your slippers fit tight enough not to cause falls
How to Buy Slippers as a Gift:
- Nearly everyone already has slippers, but a new pair is always welcome. From drugstore varieties to fleece-lined leather to the familiar fuzzy slippers, you should find a lot of options
- Find out the approximate shoe size of the recipient. You don't always need to be exact; some slippers come in approximate sizes such as small, medium and large
- Consider when the person wears slippers. If they're worn only in the house or when relaxing, soft soles may be fine. If the person always ends up going outside with slippers on, consider a durable sole
- Think about how warm the slippers need to be. Simple terry cloth or velour slippers might be fine for warm climates or for wearing around the house, but lined or Polartec slippers will be warmer in a cold climate
- Choose a color. These days, slippers come in a variety of colors and styles
- Buy a robe to match if you can afford it, or add a cozy throw
- 1 x Pair of Slippers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.22||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.