Customers Also Bought
- This Wired Keyboard is adaptable for most PCs, notebooks for most system
- With this Wired Keyboard you can control your computer freely
- You can demonstrate your power point conveniently with this Wired Keyboard
- Outstanding appearance and comfortable touching feeling make you feel better
- This is also a must have tool for you to play games as well as daily use
- Color: Black
- Size: 448.50 x 165.31 x 20.66mm/17.7 x 6.5 x 0.8in(L x W x T)
- Line Length: 1400mm/55.1in
- This Computer Keyboard is adaptable for most PCs, notebooks for most system
- With this touchpad handheld keyboard you can control your computer freely
- You can demonstrate your power point conveniently with this keyboard
- 1 x Keyboard
How to Clean a Computer Keyboard
It's likely that the keyboard beneath your fingers contains dust, food crumbs and other particles. Studies have shown that harmful bacteria and viruses can and do live on most computer keyboards for up to 24 hours. Each person who touches that keyboard carries a sample of those bacteria away with him or her. It's easy to clean a computer keyboard, and apparently good for your health.
- Hold the keyboard upside down and gently shake it to release any of the debris caught under the keys. If a large particle seems stuck, press the key a few times while the keyboard is upside down to jar it loose.
- Spray a can of compressed air on the keyboard, again while you hold the keyboard upside down. Use the straw nozzle on the can of air to reach underneath the keys and in between the crevices.
- Dip a cotton swab into either a computer cleaning solvent, alcohol or a solution of water with a drop or two of dishwashing liquid. Dab the swab on a towel to remove any excess liquid and wipe the edge of each key. Make quick work of this by going across each row then zigzagging down between each key.
- Place cleaning solution on a soft, lint-free cloth and wipe the top of each key and around the entire keyboard. White computer keyboards will show more dirt, but look closely at black or grey keyboards. They contain the same amount of dirt, it's just not as visible.
- Finish with an antibacterial wipe. Clean each key top and the surrounding keyboard similar to the previous step, disinfecting the entire keyboard.
Tips & Warnings
- Wipe down the keyboard weekly or even daily with an antibacterial wipe.
- Carry a small packet of antibacterial wipes if you are in contact with many public keyboards. Clean it with a quick swipe over the keyboard and most of the infectious germs are history.
- Always turn the computer off before you clean the keyboard. It's good to avoid the mixture of liquid and electrical currents and ensures that random keys aren't accidentally pressed.
How to Install a Wired Keyboard & Mouse
Wired keyboards and mice are the most basic plug-and-play devices on a computer. Normally, as soon as you connect them to the computer, they will work, because you need them in order to log in to your system. If your keyboard or mouse doesn't work, you'll probably need to install the software drivers from a disc or the Web.
- Turn off your computer.
- Plug the mouse cable into the mouse port on the computer. The port will have a mouse icon on it. If your mouse has a USB cable, just plug it into a USB port.
- Plug the keyboard cable into the keyboard port (again, this port will have the respective icon on it). If the keyboard has a USB cable, then use a USB port.
- Turn on the computer.
- Install the software for the mouse and the keyboard. If you have to install software, the devices probably came with discs. Insert the discs one at a time and open the disc folders. Click on the setup executable file (.exe) and follow the instructions in the installation wizards to install the software on the computer.
- You may not have to install software for a wired keyboard and mouse because the device drivers for these items have probably already been installed in your system software.
Tips & Warnings
- In anticipation that your devices won't work when you connect them because the software hasn't been installed, try installing the software before connecting the keyboard and mouse. This would ensure that they work when you start up the computer.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.86||USD$ 11.88||USD$ 10.90||USD$ 9.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?