Customers Also Bought
- Detection distance: 5-10m
- Detection angle: 110 degree
- Emission distance: >500m (open area), frequency: 315Mhz
- Power: DC 9V
- Power: DC 12V
- Frequency: 315Mhz
- With Color LCD display
- GSM900/1800 for option
- 8 wireless zone, and 2 wired ports
- It can store 5 group telephone numbers
- Users can use any phone to listen what is happening inside the building, where the alarm is installed
- Communicate with what happens onsite through any phone
- Call the system phones to arm, disarm, monitor scene, setting, etc
- Program and control the system by remotes, SMS or phone
- 2 output ports to control external electrical devices through call and SMS
- It has 16 wireless defence zones to connect with PIR detector, smoke detector, gas detector, and so on
- One relay port to turn on light, DVR device, etc. while alarming
- Password to make sure the safety
- Each security zone has independent arm/disarm function
- Can use the rechargeable batteries
- Easy operation. Wireless system
- Home Security House GSM SMS Wireless Alarm System.Inteligent Home Security GSM Alarm System, Color LCD Display, 2 wired and 8 wireless defense zones, 900/1800MHz GSM Frequency, Remote control Arm, Disarm, Monitor, and Intercom by phone, SMS Setting Function, Support GSM SIM Card
- All kinds of slots and cards interface.The Wireless Home Alarm System is based on GSM network.After receiving the call, user can do a series of remote control operation according to requirement
- The home security instruction.With a GSM SIM card, Wireless Home Alarm System can be used wherever you want, and there is no need to connect to a telephone line, Wireless Home Alarm System is more convenient and easier to install and use
- The Wireless Security Alarm System provides you and your family safety. The Wireless Security Alarm System is the most affordable, technologically advanced, sophisticated, yet easy to use and install wireless home or office security systems available today
- Durable power adapter.This Wireless House Alarm System is necessary equipment for school, office, shopping and anywhere place which need safety
- Clearly shows that the position of the invaders, meanwhile, alarm host through the Network dialer rotary to the telephone number which user setting, and play the recorded voice
Size in Detail:
- Use the double -side adhesive tape to fix the main unit at the side of the door/window. Attach the bar magnet to door frame/window frame with the arrow aligning with the refernce line of the main unit.
- Test the setup by switching the system's switch to "ON" position of the main unit and see whether the alarm can be triggered by opening the door/window
How to Install Door Sensors for a Home Security Alarm System?
- Chances are, a thief will walk right through a back door or storm door to gain entry into your house. If you install door sensors for a home security alarm system, you won't prevent the thief from opening the door, but you will make the burglar run. Most door sensor kits have a main unit that relays information to the security system coupled with a set of magnetic switches. Read more: How to Install Door Sensors for a Home Security Alarm System
- Select the door that will have a door sensor. Clean the interior surface of the door so it is free of any dirt or gunk. Also clean the area of the wall where you plan on attaching the main unit of the door sensor kit
- Round up a screwdriver, electric drill and a carpenter's pencil, as well as a level. You may also need a stud finder and/or drywall anchors
- Use the stud finder to locate a stud as close to the top of the door frame as possible. If you can't find a stud, you will need to use the drywall anchors to make a secure attachment to the wall
- Hold the main unit of the door sensor up to the wall. Level it, and then mark where the top of the unit is on the wall with the carpenter's pencil. Also mark the location of the unit's screw holes on the wall
- Drill pilot holes for the screws. If you are not drilling into a stud, make holes for the drywall anchors instead, then insert the anchors into the wall. Screw the unit to the wall
- Pick a location on the door and on the door jamb to install the magnetic switches. The switches have to be placed so that they will come in contact with each other when the door is closed and contact is broken when the door is opened
- Mark the location of the magnetic switches and drill pilot holes. Attach the magnetic switches. Now, set up your home security system to recognize signals from the newly installed door sensor
- 1 x Alarm Host
- 1 x PIR Detector
- 1 x Door Magnetic Contact
- 1 x Siren
- 2 x Remote Controllers
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 83.26||USD$ 79.86||USD$ 76.46||USD$ 71.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.