Customers Also Bought
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Version 2.0 Class 2
Range of Frequency
3Vdc ( powered by 2 AAA Battery)
< 0.2 mA
up to 32 feet (10 meters)
-40 ~ +125 degree
Approx. 11.2"L x 4.7"W x 0.3"H (284.34 x 119.80 x 5.8 mm)
11.6 oz (330 g)
- Super slim size with 78 keys
- Wireless Bluetooth for a cable-free and clutter-free desk
- The Bluetooth keyboard can protect the keyboard of your laptop
- Advanced patent on less noise and adopt latex spring circle and scissor structure
- Can be used on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 32 feet of your Mac or iPad.
- Exactly functions the same with the laptop keyboard
- Two AAA battery for power(not included)
- Bluetooth enabled PC, Mac, iPad or etcs.
- Symbian S60 2nd edition or above
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- Mac OS 10.2.8 or above with Bluetooth software installed.
- Windows mobile 5.0 or above
- Windows system with Bluetooth software installed (Windows XP SP2or above, Windows vista, Toshiba stack, Widcomm BTW, or IVT Bluecoleil)
- Compact layout design ensures this iPad keyboard easy and convenient to use
- Made of high quality material, this wireless keyboard is durable to use
- With 78 keys, this keyboard can meet all your requirements for operation
- The iPad keyboard is slim enough to take and use
- It is easy to connect this Bluetooth keyboard with IPAD
- With perfect package, this laptop keyboard is easy to use and store
How to Set up a Bluetooth Keyboard:
You just bought your new Bluetooth keyboard and are eager to use it. The only thing standing in your way is to set it up. Installing a new piece of technology can be intimidating, but never fear. Today's technologies are designed specifically to be user-friendly. A few simple key points to remember will allow you to set up and use your Bluetooth keyboard in a matter of minutes
- Place the appropriate number and type of batteries into your keyboard. Most Bluetooth keyboards take three AA batteries
- Run a USB cable from your computer to a Bluetooth adapter if you don't have Bluetooth capability built in to your computer
- Turn on the keyboard, which will prompt your computer to recognize it. Then (if you're running Windows) open the "Bluetooth Devices" item from the Control Panel. If you have a Mac, you should open the Bluetooth Setup Assistant from your System Preferences panel before switching on the keyboard
- Find the "Hardware and Sound" item in the Control Panel of your PC. Click "Bluetooth Devices," then click "Add." A dialog box will appear on your screen. Follow the computer's prompts to complete the keyboard setup
- Choose "keyboard" from the "Select Devices" panel of the Bluetooth Setup Assistant if you're working on a Mac. You can now switch on the keyboard. After a moment, your specific keyboard model should appear in the device list. Select it, then hit "Continue" and use the keyboard to type your password if prompted. The computer will complete the remainder of the setup automatically
- Take advantage of any tutorials that are on your computer when setting up your keyboard. For an example of a visual tutorial, see the instructions from to be walked through the process
How to Connect a Wireless Keyboard to My PS3:
Most wireless keyboards use radio-frequency transmissions to connect to a device. But a wireless keyboard that is to be connected to a PS3 game console must use the Bluetooth wireless standard or it will not work. The connection between the Bluetooth-equipped wireless keyboard and a PS3 does not require any additional software because the game console's operating system is designed to connect to any Bluetooth-equipped device. The wireless keyboard can be used to navigate through menus and enter in letters and numbers on the PS3
- Put the wireless keyboard next to the PS3. Turn the wireless keyboard on
- Turn on the PS3. Wait for the "Home" menu to appear on the screen. Use the PS3 game controller to navigate to the "Settings" menu. Select "Accessory Settings" and then select "Register Bluetooth Device."
- Select "Register Device" from the list of choices presented. Press the "X" button on the PS3 game controller
- Press the "Pairing" button on the wireless keyboard. Press the "Start Scanning" button on the PS3's menu and press the "X" button on the PS3 game controller. Select the name of the wireless keyboard when it appears on the screen. Press the "X" button to bring up a text entry column. Enter in the pairing code that is listed in the instructions that came with the wireless keyboard. Press the "X" button to activate the pairing between the wireless keyboard and the PS3
- Navigate to the "Settings" menu of the PS3. Select the wireless keyboard from the list of input devices. Press the "X" button on the PS3 game controller. Now use the wireless keyboard that has been connected to the PS3 to navigate through menus and enter text on the video game console
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.74||USD$ 15.40||USD$ 15.07||USD$ 14.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.