Customers Also Bought
- Imaging Sensor: CMOS
- Total Pixels: 740 x 576(PAL) /712 x 486(NTSC)
- Horizontal View Angle: 50 degree
- Transmission Frequency: 2468MHz
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 10m
- Waterproof Capacity: IP67(only for imager head)
- LCD Screen Type: 3.5 inch TFT-LCD
- Effective Pixels: 320(RGB) x 240
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Transmission Frequency: 2414MHz,2432MHz,2450MHz,2468MHz
- Exterior Supply Voltage: 5V
- Consumption Current(Max.): 500mA
- Charge Time: 3 Hours
- Work Time: 2 Hours
- Picture/Video Pixels: 640x480
- Video Size: 27M byte/minute
- Frame Rate: 30 frame/second
- Video Output Level: 0.9-1.3Vp-p75ohm
- Receiving Sensitivity: <=-85dBm
- 3.5 inch TFT-LCD palm LCD monitor with resolution of 960x240
- The pipe snake camera supports many kids of languages menus and featuring simple operation
- The image head and the cable are water resistant when the unit is fully assembled, but the monitor and camera is not
- The pipe snake camera features wired and wireless function compatible
- The monitor could record video and take pictures
- The SD card capacity up to 16G
- The pipe snake camera supports SD Card capacity up to 16GB
- The inspection color camera supports many kids of languages menus and featuring simple operation
- The borescope inspection camera can be used in many narrow place
How to Clean a Borescope:
- Blow dirt and dust from the surfaces of the objective lens and eyecup window lens with a can of compressed air. Use the canned air to blow off dust from the mirror surface of the mirror tube by pulling the scope one inch out of the mirror tube. The mirror tube allows you to see sideways or straight ahead with your borescope.
- Clean the lens window lightly of dust and fingerprints, using just a few strokes with a cotton swab dampened in acetone or isopropyl alcohol, commonly known as rubbing alcohol.
- Wipe the lens window lightly, using a dry cotton swab so as not to smear it.
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x LCD monitor
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Video Output Cable
- 1 x Usb Cable
- 1 x Accessory Magnet/Hook/Mirror
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 151.59||USD$ 145.40||USD$ 139.21||USD$ 130.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.