Customers Also Bought
- Works with current and futuer XBOX 360 wireless accessories
- This 2in1 Controller Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 & PC is easy and convenient to use
- It uses intgrated 2.4 gigahertz(GHz)high-performance wireless technology that lets you operate a wireless device from up to 30 feet away
- Lets you use up to four wirelss controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless gaming receiver Connects to a powered USB 3.0 port on a computer Includes a six-foot USB cable
- It is the best choice for you
- This is a non-OEM product
- This 2in1 wireless gaming receiver for XBOX 360 & PC is easy and convenient to use
- Lets you use up to four wirelss controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless
- Have a wonderful gaming time with this wireless gaming receiver for Xbox 360
How to Turn Off an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver
The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver is a USB device that hooks into a computer Windows . Once installed, it allows you to connect up to four Xbox 360 wireless controllers and four wireless headsets to your computer. You cannot manually shut off the wireless controllers connected to the receiver, but by default, they will automatically shut off after being idle for 10 minutes. However, you may want to shut them off before this, as leaving them on can drain the controllers' batteries.
- Trace the Wireless Gaming Receiver's wire to the USB slot where it is plugged in on your computer. The wire and USB plug are both white.
- Unplug the Wireless Gaming Receiver from the computer's USB slot. The device is powered through the s USB slot, so disconnecting it will turn it off. Plug the Wireless Gaming Receiver back into the USB slot when you need to use it.
- Turn the Xbox 360 controller upside down and locate the battery port.
- Remove the battery pack or batteries from the controller's battery port and allow the controller to sit idle for 10 seconds. This should be long enough for it to power down and break the connection with the Wireless Gaming Receiver.
- Replace the battery pack or batteries in the controller. The controller will remain shut off until you press the "Home" button to power the connection to the Wireless Gaming Receiver again.
- 1 x 2in1 Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 & PC
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.71||USD$ 9.44||USD$ 9.19||USD$ 8.95||USD$ 8.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.