Customers Also Bought
- Sounds high-fidelity digital 2.4GHz transmission
- Free wireless transmission up to 10 meters
- This Stereo Headphone is a adjustable wireless headphone, has hidden microphone
- High anti-interference ability of the dual receiver antenna
- Remote Volume Control
- This Wireless Headset is powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- SNR: 84dB
- Operating Current: 60mA
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Applicability: USB port, Windows2000, WindowsXP, WindowsVista, Windows7
- High Quality Wireless Headphone Headset
- This Stereo Headphone is a perfect accessory for your audio device
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Pump out your tunes with crisp clear acoustics that will easily fill up a room and elevate the mood of everyone around you
- This Stereo Headphone supports MP3 Mobile PC DVD TV video machines. This Wireless Headset features a recognition of human power management
- Interference-free Stereo Headphone with integrated track and volume controls. Rapoo's Stereo Headphone for PC gives you all the control you need right from the headphones: volume up and down, play/pause, and track selection
- Simply plug in the USB music transmitter to your PC and you're ready to listen. No software, no special connections
How to Wire a Stereo Headphone Plug:
- Solder the positive wire from the left headphone speaker to the tip connection in the body of the jack plug. The tip is the "arrowhead" part of the plug on the very end. It uses the smallest solder tag inside the body of the plug, at the center of the connections
- Solder the positive wire from the right headphone speaker to the ring connector. The ring is the middle band on the jack plug and uses the solder tag inside the body of the plug that is slightly longer than the tip connection
- Solder the negative wires from both the left and right headphone speakers to the sleeve connection. The sleeve is the largest connection at the base of the plug, and has a long solder tag that reaches the full length of the jack plug's body
How to Use Stereo Headphones on PS3:
- Plug an audio output cable from your PS3 to your stereo system. The simplest way to do this is to use either a fiber-optic digital audio cable or component cables. The digital audio cable is a dedicated cable for audio signals only. The component cable has two jacks that carry audio signal -- one red, the other white or black. Plug one of these options into the appropriate ports on your stereo
- Set your stereo to the audio input you plugged the PS3 into. This will differ depending on the type of cable you used and the type of stereo you have. The stereo owner's manual should describe how to switch between audio inputs
- Configure your PS3 to output audio over the type of cable you used to connect it to the stereo. Go to the "Settings" column of the PS3's main menu, select "Settings," then "Audio Output Settings." This will bring up a list of three audio output options: "HDMI," "Digital Out (Optical)," and "Audio Input Connector/SCART/AV MULTI." If you used the fiber-optic cable, select "Digital Out (Optical)." If you used component cables, select "Audio Input Connector/SCART/AV MULTI."
- Select an audio output format from the following menu that is compatible with your stereo system -- 2 channel, Dolby 5.1, Dolby 7.1, etc. If you are using stereo headphones, your stereo will automatically convert any audio signal from the PS3 to 2 channel
- Plug your headphones into your stereo. Most stereos will automatically output audio only to headphones when they are plugged in. The stereo owner's manual should describe how to switch to headphone output if it doesn't switch automatically
- 1 x Rapoo H1000 2.4G PC High Quality Wireless Headphone Earphone
- 1 x USB Transmitter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.46||USD$ 18.94||USD$ 18.42||USD$ 17.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.