Customers Also Bought
- Type: IP Camera
- Frame Rate: PAL (25fps), NTSC (30fps)
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- Sensor Type: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Resolution: PA (720 x 576), CIF(352 x 288), FIELD(720 x 288), QCIF(176 x 144)
- Video Parameters: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- S/N Ratio: Great than 48DB
- Shutter: PAL (1/50s1/100,000s) NTSC (1/60s - 1/100,000s)
- Night Vision: Φ8 28Pcs LED 30m
- Lens: 8mm (Optional accesseies 12mm)
- Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.2
- Compression Format: MPEG-4
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Power Supply: DC12V 1A
- Working Temperature: 95% RH
- Ethernet: One 10/100Mbps RJ-45
- Supported Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, PPPoE
- CPU: 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- OS: Microsoft Win98 SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or above
- Authentication: ISO CCC FCC CE
- Size: 180 x 140 x 130mm / 7.1 x 5.5 x 5.1in (L x W x H)
- 1/3inch SONY CCD Built-in Web Server IP Network Camera
- 420TVL 28 LEDs Built-in Web Server Wireless IP Network camera
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
How to Record Video From Your Web Camera?
- Want to record video from your webcam and save it as a movie? This works with any webcam and any webcam capture program! It's simple, and this tutorial article will make it easy for beginners!
- Start by loading your webcam and making sure it is detected by your computer properly. You can verify this by using a webcam test website or program
- Now you must choose a Free Webcam Recorder that will capture your webcam video input and save it as a movie file (AVI, MPEG, MOV, etc.)! You can find these on Webcam Recording Software websites
- You can use the Webcam Video Recorder software to capture your webcam video or other webcams that you want to save. For example, if you are on a webcam chat site, you may record their webcam with your software
- Use your favorite webcam video, and click 'Capture'! You've got your software loaded, capturing, and now all you have left to do is adjust your quality settings. It is highly suggested that you use a setting
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x CD
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 156.48||USD$ 150.82||USD$ 145.16||USD$ 137.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.