Customers Also Bought
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g standard
- Radio Data Rate: 54/48/36/24/12/9/6/11/5.5/2/1 Mbps (Auto Rate Sensing)
- Frequency Range: 2.412GHz-2.4835GHz
- Transmission Distance: MAX-Indoor:100M, Outdoor: 300M
- Transmit Power: 15dBm(Typical)@54Mbps
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g standard for 2.4GHz wireless LAN
- Compliant with PCI 2.2 standard
- Works with all existing network infrastructure
- Complies with specific wireless products and services
- Capable of up to 256-Bit WEP Encryption
- Freedom to roam while staying connected
- 22-Mbps Packet Binary Convolution Coding (PBCC) (according to the IEEE Std 802.11b high-rate specification)
- Up to 54 Mbps data transfer rate in 802.11g mode of operation
- Supports Win2000 Win2003 winXP Vista32 vista64 wince5.0 wince6.0 win7 linux mac(10.3/10.4/10.5)
- Lower power consumption
- Easy to install and configure
- LED indicator status
- Interface USB
- Spread Spectrum DSSS
- Data Security WPA; 64/128-bit WEP; TKIP/AES
- With internal antenna.USB 32-bit 2.4GHz reversed SMA
- Easy to install and configure
How to Set Up an Edup Wireless LAN Adapter
- Installing an Edup wireless LAN adapter may require using third-party drivers.
- Wireless image by Szymon Apanowicz from Fotolia.comThe Edup line of wireless network adapters is manufactured by the Shenzhen SGL Electronics Technology Company. Many Edup card users have reported difficulties installing their wireless adapters, due to faulty or missing instructions, drivers and poor technical support. Fortunately, Edup adapters are installed the same way as other wireless cards, and third-party software drivers are available.
- Difficulty: Moderate
Install the wireless adapter in your computer.
- Depending on which type of adapter you have, this process will differ. A USB adapter can simply be plugged into a USB slot on your computer. A PCMCIA wireless adapter card will plug into a PCMCIA slot on a laptop. These slots are usually on the side of the laptop
- If you have a PCI-type adapter for a desktop computer, you will need to open your computer case, and plug it into a PCI slot. In most computers, the PCI slot is white, and shorter than the other slot types. The instruction manual that came with the adapter should contain detailed instructions on how to physically install the adapter
Install the software drivers for the wireless adapter.
- In most cases, your computer should automatically begin to install the right drivers
- Alternatively, you may wish to install them manually from the driver disc that should have come packaged with the adapter. Insert the CD and wait for a window to pop up. There should be a button called "Install Drivers." Click it, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Some users have reported receiving the wrong drivers with their Edup adapters, or that the official drivers do not work. If this happens to you, download and install the "I-O DATA WN-B11/USBSL Wireless LAN Adapter 22.214.171.124" drivers. The website of the company that manufactures the Edup line of wireless adapters does not host the drivers needed to run the adapters
Join a wireless network.
- Once the adapter and its drivers have been properly installed, your computer will ask you if you wish to join a wireless network. It will display a list of wireless networks your adapter can locate. Select your home network from the list. If you set up your home network to require a password, you will be asked to enter it now. Once you have selected your network and entered your password, the set up of your Edup wireless LAN adapter should be complete.
- 1 x USB 802.11G 54M Wireless LAN Adapter
General Model BL-LW02-3R Spec Condition New Type Wireless LAN Adapter Interface USB Frequency Range 2.412GHz-2.4835GHz Effective Working Distance 100M(MAX-Indoor); 300M(Outdoor) Support The Network Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g standard Antenna Internal Antenna Status Indicator LED Indicator Status Features Features Complies with IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g standard for 2.4GHz wireless LAN
Compliant with PCI 2.2 standard
Works with all existing network infrastructure
Packaging Package Included 1 x USB 802.11G 54M Wireless LAN Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.14||USD$ 10.09||USD$ 10.04||USD$ 9.97||USD$ 9.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?