Customers Also Bought
- Standard: IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA/CA with ACK
- Interface: USB2.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz
- Radio Data Rate: 11n: 150/135/121.5/108/81/54/40.5/27/13.5Mbps, 130/117/104/78/52/39/26/13Mbps, 65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps; 11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6M(adaptive); 11b: 11/5.5/2/1M(adaptive)
- Channel: 1~11 (US, Canada); 1~13 (Europe) ; 1~14 (Japan)
- Spread Spectrum: DSSS
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Transmission Distance: Indoor up to 100m, outdoor up to 300m (it is limited in an environment)
- Receive Sensitivity@PE: 11n: -65dBm@10% PER; 11g: -65dBm@10% PER; 11b: -78dBm@8% PER
- Transmit Power: 15dBm
- Antenna Plus: 2x2dBi
- LED Indicator: Status
- Data Security: WPA; 64/128-bit WEP; TKIP/AES
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C(32~104); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Safety & Emissio: FCC, CE
- Operation System: Win2000, Win2003, Winxp vista32, Vista64, Wince5.0, Wince6.0, Win7, Linux mac(10.3/10.4/10.5)
- 1x1/1x2 modes
- STBC support for extended range
- 150Mbps RX PHY Rate, 150Mbps TX PHY Rate
- Support legacy and high throughput modes
- 20MHz/40MHz bandwidth
- Reverse direction data flow and frame aggregation
- WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2 support
- QoS WMM, WMM-PS
- Multiple BSSID support
- Provides USB 2.0 hi-speed interface
- Cisco CCX V1.0 V2.0 V3.0 compliance
- Bluetooth co-existence
- Operating systems - win2000 win2003 winxp vista32 vista64 wince5.0 wince6.0 win7 linux mac(10.3/10.4/10.5)
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n(draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
- 150M Wireless USB network adapter in line with the IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standard, wireless transfer rate up to 150Mbps
- 2 built-in smart antennas, wireless transmission to provide a better performance, stability, and wireless coverage
- At the same time, CCA technology of this USB Wireless LAN Adapter is used to automatically avoid the channel interference and make full use of advantages of channel bundling
- The USB Wireless LAN Adapter supports 64/128/152 bit WEP encryption, as well as WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK advanced encryption and security mechanism, fast and secure at the same time QSS capabilities, in line with the WPS, can easily set up wireless security
- In addition, the USB Wireless LAN Adapter has priority service functions to ensure that video, voice and other sensitive data bandwidth priority
- With internal antenna USB 32-bit 2.4GHz reversed SMA,64/128-bit WEP.TKIP, WPA encryption up to 150Mbps(with automatil scale back), max- indoor:100m, outdoor: 300m(1T1R)
- The Wireless USB Network Adapter has priority service functions to ensure that video, voice and other sensitive data bandwidth priority
- Low power with advanced power management
- USB wireless LAN adapter provides USB 2.0 hi-speed interface
How to Set Up an Edup Wireless LAN Adapter
- Installing an Edup wireless LAN adapter may require using third-party drivers.
- Wireless image by Szymon Apanowicz from Fotolia.comThe Edup line of wireless network adapters is manufactured by the Shenzhen SGL Electronics Technology Company. Many Edup card users have reported difficulties installing their wireless adapters, due to faulty or missing instructions, drivers and poor technical support. Fortunately, Edup adapters are installed the same way as other wireless cards, and third-party software drivers are available.
Install the wireless adapter in your computer:
- Depending on which type of adapter you have, this process will differ. A USB adapter can simply be plugged into a USB slot on your computer. A PCMCIA wireless adapter card will plug into a PCMCIA slot on a laptop. These slots are usually on the side of the laptop
- If you have a PCI-type adapter for a desktop computer, you will need to open your computer case, and plug it into a PCI slot. In most computers, the PCI slot is white, and shorter than the other slot types. The instruction manual that came with the adapter should contain detailed instructions on how to physically install the adapter
Install the software drivers for the wireless adapter:
- In most cases, your computer should automatically begin to install the right drivers
- Alternatively, you may wish to install them manually from the driver disc that should have come packaged with the adapter. Insert the CD and wait for a window to pop up. There should be a button called "Install Drivers." Click it, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Some users have reported receiving the wrong drivers with their Edup adapters, or that the official drivers do not work. If this happens to you, download and install the "I-O DATA WN-B11/USBSL Wireless LAN Adapter 126.96.36.199" drivers. The website of the company that manufactures the Edup line of wireless adapters does not host the drivers needed to run the adapters
Join a wireless network:
- Once the adapter and its drivers have been properly installed, your computer will ask you if you wish to join a wireless network. It will display a list of wireless networks your adapter can locate. Select your home network from the list. If you set up your home network to require a password, you will be asked to enter it now. Once you have selected your network and entered your password, the set up of your Edup wireless LAN adapter should be complete
- 1 x USB 802.11N 150M Wireless LAN Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.54||USD$ 10.32||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 9.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.