Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: 720MHz-820MHz
- Frequency Control: PLL synthesized function
- Bandwidthl: 50MHz
- Frequency Precision: ±5ppm＜10kHz
- Frequency Steadiness: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Number of Channels: 2 Channels
- Number of Frequencies: 200
- Frequency Spacing: 250KHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18KHz (-3dB)
- Max. Frequency Deviation: ±45KHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞105dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 12dBuV (80dBS/N)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ＜0.5％ (at 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: ＞100dB
- Harmonic Interference Rate: ≥50dB
- False Image Interference Rate: ≥60dB
- Transmit Power: W 10mW at high power, 3mW at low power
- Power Supply: AA1.5 x 2 2pcs 1.5V AA batteries
- Playtime: 10hrs (depending on batteries)
- Operating Range: 50m (depending on distance and environment)
- Operating Temperature: -20°- 60°
- Output Type: Independent Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
- Dual channel UHF wireless microphone system designed for the various professional and semi-professional applications
- Digital PLL circuit guarantees a reliable sound synthesis and at more than 200 optional frequency settings provide the freedom to setup multiple systems at one venue
- Microphone synchronization via infrared data transmission
- Adjustable transmitter power makes it suitable for various applications like on-stage performances, universities as well as KTV-clubs
- Key lock function on receiver and transmitter avoids misoperation
- Squelch function ensures optimal performance tailored to the demands of the application
- LC-displays on receiver and transmitters enable an intuitive communication with the user
- Microphone synchronization via infrared data transmission.This Takstar TS-8807 Musical Instrument Handheld Wireless Microphone is designed for the various professional and semi-professional applications. Digital PLL circuit guarantees a reliable sound synthesis and at more than 200 optional frequency settings provide the freedom to setup multiple systems at one venue
- Key lock function on receiver and transmitter avoids misoperation.This is Takstar TS-8807 Musical Instrument Handheld Wireless Microphone
- Squelch function ensures optimal performance tailored to the demands of the application.This Wireless Microphone is the best choice for you
- This Wireless Microphone System is engineered for enriched sound reproduction and has a highly steady operating distance. Support more than 20 UHF band compatible systems, the Handheld Microphone is suitable for church, auditorium, conference room uses
About Wireless Microphones
Wireless microphones free singers or speakers from the need to root themselves in place behind a microphone stand or podium. This popular technology includes both handheld and body-mounted devices
- Definition: A wireless microphone transmits audio signals without an attached cord. The microphone broadcasts to a receiver, which then sends the signal to a speaker system
- Uses: Wireless microphones have grown popular in the entertainment industry because they give music, stage or television performers the ability to move around without tripping over cables, according to Pro Audio
- Types: lists the two main types of wireless microphones as dynamic and electret condensor microphones. Dynamic microphones offer a rugged build for handheld use, while electret condensor microphones can fit into tiny body-mounted designs
- Frequencies: Wireless microphone systems operate on specific radio frequencies. Selection of the best type of system for a particular environment depends on the required broadcast range and insulation from local interference.
- What to Look For: A good wireless microphone should have sturdy build quality, tolerate a high SPL, or sound pressure level, resist feedback, and offer ease and comfort of use, according to Sweetwater Music Instruments & Pro Audio
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated
- More commonly known as a Radio Microphone, there are many different standards, frequencies and transmission technologies used to replace the microphone's cable connection and make it into a wireless microphone. They can transmit, for example, in radio waves using UHF or VHF frequencies, FM, AM, or various digital modulation schemes. Some low cost models use infrared light. Infrared microphones require a direct line of sight between the microphone and the receiver, while costlier radio frequency models do not
- Some models operate on a single fixed frequency, but the more advanced models operate on a user selectable frequency to avoid interference, and allow the use of several microphones at the same time
How to Choose a Wireless Microphone for Public Speaking:
If you're conducting a presentation, lecture or any other public speaking engagement in a large conference room or convention hall, you'll need a wireless microphone to help project your voice and enable you to move freely. Here's what to look for when choosing a wireless microphone for your class or speech
- Sample a wireless handheld microphone. A transmitter box eliminates the need for constricting cable. This inexpensive system mic works well for public speaking in smaller rooms
- Select a wireless mic with a body pack. These models, commonly used by entertainers, allow presenters to move freely on the stage. Attach the battery operated pack to your waistband or collar and speak normally
- Consider a lavaliere microphone. You clip it to your lapel or other clothes. If you conduct interviews during your speaking engagement, try this option. A lavaliere microphone helps preventing the "popping" sound exacerbated by many handheld microphones. These lightweight microphones need to be placed 6 inches from your chin for best sound quality, and come with a body pack transmitter
- Look at the variations on body pack transmitter microphones. You can choose from headset mics for speakers who move around a lot and wander into the audience, or clip-on mics that can be mounted on an instrument or piece of furniture for more stationary speakers
- Study the differences between UHF and VHF microphone transmission. Microphones operating on the UHF band (similar to the higher number channels on broadcast television) share that frequency with appliances like cordless phones, so wireless mics tuned to this band tend to drop off more easily. If a wireless mic shares a frequency with the VHF (lower number broadcast television channels) the sound will be clearer when speaking
- Locate a good frequency for your system. Higher priced systems have an automatic select button that will do this for you. Otherwise, you'll need to select the clearest one by checking each available frequency through the transmission box
How Does a Wireless Microphone System Work?
- Wireless microphone systems work using four components: the microphone, a battery, the transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter sends an audio signal over a designated frequency, and the receiver picks up the signal and directs it to a sound system
- Battery: Wireless microphone systems need a battery to work because they are not plugged directly to an electrical source and do not operate on phantom power. Wireless systems usually use AA and 9-volt types of batteries
- Microphone/Transmitter: The transmitter used to send the wireless signal usually appears either directly mounted to a microphone or as a separate pack that connects to an otherwise wired microphone. This transmitter sends the sound to a receiver via an electromagnetic VHF, UHF or IR radio signal
- Receiver: The receiver tunes in to the same electromagnetic signal as the microphone in order to pick up the sound, and plugs directly into a PA system or amplifier
- 1 x Receiver
- 4 x Battery
- 2 x Microphone
- 2 x Receiving Antenna
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 236.25||USD$ 229.52||USD$ 222.78||USD$ 213.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.